Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 13. (Read 44923 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
So darioush  is calling this coin and the people who can get it on exchanges a scam but is trying to sell his coin he bought that currently doesn't have value until it's on an exchange. Doesn't that mean he is trying to scam people out of money because he's trying to sell a coin that's apparently a scam?
Activity: 54
Do not believe these lies

Dietbitcoin and team ,, just scam  ,,just buy time ,, Complain and get your money back

I am complaining Mr. Houman Koroushi (ddx team)

And we 13 person ,, 10000 ddx for sale ,, just 2 dollar ,, now ddx team price ddx 10 dollar ,, we sale 10000 ddx just 2 dollar
FOR ALL NEW COMERS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT ANY OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITES FOR ALL COMMUNICATION REGARDING DDX.

https://t.me/ddxofficial “Telegram”

https://mobile.twitter.com/diet_bitcoin “Twitter”

https://m.facebook.com/dietbitcoin/ “Facebook”
Activity: 180
i don't know how people can be so dumb or is it that blockchain is making some people to be dumb nowadays Shocked lol! who really gives a shit about some Pablo Escober bull crap, from the beginning of front page i already know this is cheap scam, but some people are too blind to see obviously Undecided if he owns so much money why does he need ico or whatever? just do airdrop and spread your ill gotten money around to the needy Tongue
People like you are the reason why coins never hit the $1 mark. It's called giving it public value. How bout you go make a coin don't have anyone help you or even buy it only you and see what it will be valued at on an exchange since you seem to know so much. You guys make me laugh yet I don't see a coin backed by any of you.

Lol! Why will people like me stop a genuine and good coin from reaching its highest goal? (If they are Genuine?) Haven't you seen coins/tokens that only did airdrop to participants yet they are doing good in the market?
Between Mr Great Roberto Escobar is a billionaire, so what it will take from him to do airdrop and then work on the tech to make it grow Grin

Airdrops and generally too many coins before exchange listing means major dumpers all the cheapskates wanting there free penny’s. Witch in turn ends up making a coin worth a satoshi lol seen it happen over and over again.

Best way to kill a coin just throwing millions out for free. Right now every holder off ddx values it and are not looking to sell millions for 20£

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
i don't know how people can be so dumb or is it that blockchain is making some people to be dumb nowadays Shocked lol! who really gives a shit about some Pablo Escober bull crap, from the beginning of front page i already know this is cheap scam, but some people are too blind to see obviously Undecided if he owns so much money why does he need ico or whatever? just do airdrop and spread your ill gotten money around to the needy Tongue
People like you are the reason why coins never hit the $1 mark. It's called giving it public value. How bout you go make a coin don't have anyone help you or even buy it only you and see what it will be valued at on an exchange since you seem to know so much. You guys make me laugh yet I don't see a coin backed by any of you.

Lol! Why will people like me stop a genuine and good coin from reaching its highest goal? (If they are Genuine?) Haven't you seen coins/tokens that only did airdrop to participants yet they are doing good in the market?
Between Mr Great Roberto Escobar is a billionaire, so what it will take from him to do airdrop and then work on the tech to make it grow Grin
Nobody cares  about your same 6 week old copy paste  spam fakeiteasy

The telegram gain members everyday
Bounty new members everyday

Progress on everything about to start moving very nicely.

Wallet
End of ico
Coin listing

Can’t wait to see how much you have to say then.

LOL!  You do realize you are like the hundredth person to say that same nonsense right?  ....... so in a month when I check back again and it’s the same old scam you gonna keep defending it? Hahaha moron
Your lost buddy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Activity: 18

Wallet
End of ico
Coin listing

LOL!  You do realize you are like the hundredth person to say that same nonsense right?  ....... so in a month when I check back again and it’s the same old scam you gonna keep defending it? Hahaha moron
Activity: 180

Wallet
End of ico
Coin listing

Webwallet releases Monday September 24th according to the Bounty Manager Ejarwin and the DietBitcoin team. Join the telegram for the most up to date news for DietBitcoin!
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Dietbitcoin is faster, lighter and is replaced by bitcoin.  Therefore, dietbitcoin follows peer-peer technology that controls without involving any central authority or banks. Thus, the network plays an important role in managing the transactions and the issues that are raised by the dietbitcoin. Dietbitcoin is an open-source platform that helps to teach a design to the public, nobody maintains dietbitcoin and interested candidates can take part in it.  Dietbitcoin uses blockchain which does not allow any third party or government agency to control it. The transactions which are performed are recorded in the blockchain which can be decentralized and extends across a global network of computers. Dietbitcoin has a possibility to store not only on your desktop, laptops, server, android wallet, iOS wallet, mobile devices, and hardware wallet or in the cloud.  However, it is easy to transfer dietbitcoin to anywhere in the world and is possible only when you are connected with your internet. Thus, dietbitcoin can be received with any address of the dietbitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I'm a little bit conflicted here. You put Escobar's name in the title, does this mean this project advocates the kinda stuff good ol' Pablo was doing? Why would you support any of that?
Sorry but i do not believe in Roberto Escobar coins. Even if they are Cocaine coins. It is a joke))
Follow the telegram and get all the updates quicker if you still are not convinced then it's your lost. Webwallet is scheduled to be released on September 24th as confirmed by the bounty manager Ejarwin and the DietBitcoin team.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Sorry but i do not believe in Roberto Escobar coins. Even if they are Cocaine coins. It is a joke))
Activity: 54
Let's unite

I now complained (houman koroushy One team member )in Iran
Because Hooman has Iranian originality

You also complain of the team

Do not waste your time here

Do not believe even one word ddx team

Please do not be simple

Just complain

And I sell my ddx ,, for New buyers just 2 dollar ,, I wanna olof and daniel buy my ddx ,, because ddx team sell 10 dollar ,, im sell 2 dollar ,, 400% discount for ddx team and new buyer ,, ddx team winerr and milionoer now
copper member
Activity: 83
Please give some clarification on when this will be withdrawable to a wallet and when there's an exchange coming. This is taking quite a bit of ti,e. I have been a supporter since almost day one.

Head over to Telegram
https://t.me/ddxofficial

Last update for web wallet release is set for 09/24

See new roadmap and launch clock here https://www.dietbitcoinico.org

While your navigating, head over to the bounty page and join the fun and get more DDX!   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dietbitcoin-ddx-is-a-big-scam-project-5024023
copper member
Activity: 83
Head over to Telegram and join the 100's and 100's of DDX supporters there with the most recent news and updates.

https://t.me/ddxofficial
Activity: 19
Please give some clarification on when this will be withdrawable to a wallet and when there's an exchange coming. This is taking quite a bit of ti,e. I have been a supporter since almost day one.
Pages:
Jump to: