Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 8. (Read 44919 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Every one that didn’t jump on early is hating lol ... my efforts for private mining at current usd price has me in roughly £30000 profit not bad a takeiteasy easy for a small private mining feee of 250usd that you constantly kept whining about
Activity: 69
Lol what team? They dont even have brains to implement proper diff retargeting system Cheesy Shitclone of bitcoin from old source Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
They called it "Crypto revolution" with "many unique properties" and with "great future" ! Cheesy
If by unique properties they mean stuck chain, then they hit the spot Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Lol what team? They dont even have brains to implement proper diff retargeting system Cheesy Shitclone of bitcoin from old source Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
They called it "Crypto revolution" with "many unique properties" and with "great future" ! Cheesy
Activity: 69

Let's unite
My names darioush im buy 5000 dollar ddx ,,6 month ago

I complained (houman koroushy One team member )in Iran
Because Huoman has Iranian originality

You also complain of the team

Do not waste your time here

Do not believe even one word ddx team

Please do not be simple

Just complain

Im sent masage for daniel ritrberg ,,daniel talk to me ,, you wait 6 month for ready ddx coin ,,, ddx team scam ,,
Roberto scobar old men and do not know blcckchin and bitcoin ،،The DDX team used Roberto Escobar for scam

Team ddx just olof gostafson ,,daniel ritrberg ,,houman koroshy

I complained about these three people

And now I am arresting Houman Koroushi olof and daniel

The documents of their arrest warrant ،،There is
For fraud, spoofing, privacy theft (kyc)Fake use of CIA name for Stealing people's money  ،iNTERPOL police requested their arrest

It does not matter to me what they will do ،،

Ddx team your just buy time

But im know your team and i know how you think

Other than Iran's court and Interpol police

I am from a new organization founded by donald Trump ,,

sent email for this organization ,, Your team profile

And be sure, 100% ،،im return my money and 16 friend ,, and At first and last You must return the money ،،In the 21st century, you can get a scam ،،But wherever you go, you are arrested ،، I promise

Now scam exchange ,,  exchange now 1 ddx =0.420 usd
Ddx price for sale now 10 dollar  🤬🤬🤬  , now watch instabitex.com  ,,instabitex scam and   scam ,, 2fa walet and instabitex It is ridiculous
Activity: 54

Let's unite

Please do not be simple

Just complain

Im sent masage for daniel ritrberg ,,daniel talk to me ,, you wait 6 month for ready ddx coin ,,, ddx team scam ,,
Roberto scobar old men and do not know blcckchin and bitcoin ،،The DDX team used Roberto Escobar for scam

For fraud, spoofing, privacy theft (kyc)Fake use of CIA name for Stealing people's money  ،iNTERPOL police requested their arrest

And be sure, 100% ،،im return my money and 16 friend ,, and At first and last You must return the money ،،In the 21st century, you can get a scam ،،But wherever you go, you are arrested ،، I promise

Now scam exchange ,,  exchange now 1 ddx =0.420 usd
Ddx price for sale now 10 dollar  🤬🤬🤬  , now watch instabitex.com  ,,instabitex scam and   scam ,, 2fa walet and instabitex It is ridiculous
copper member
Activity: 83
Posted by a member on Telegram

DDX Trading Competition:

10,000 DDX to Give Away to our Fans Worldwide!

Competition period: 2018/10/06 0:00 AM to 2018/10/21 0:00 AM (UTC).

To celebrate the launch of ClassyExchange.io, we have committed a total of 10,000 DDX to give away to our fans worldwide.

Eligibility criteria:
* Have a trading volume of at least 300 DDX (buys + sells) during the competition period.
Prize: The pool of 10,000 DDX will be evenly split between all qualifying traders whose rank number ends in a 50.

Note:
* ClassyExchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
* All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards your trading volume for this Competition.
* Rewards will be issued within 4 days after the competition.

Why DDX coin? DDX is a faster and lighter alternative to bitcoin.

Join the ride, DDX to the moon.

Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. To protect our investors, we’ll only list assets that we really believe in and believe it have a long term future but will not be responsible for your investment losses. Investors need to pay attention with their investment.

Diet
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████▌  █▌  █████████
█████████    ▀  ▐█  ▐██████████
████████████         ▀███████████
▐███████████▌    ▐██▄   ▐█████████▌
██████▀          ███▀    ██████████
█████  ▄██▌            ▄███████████
████▌  ███     ▐████▄   ███████████
▐████▄         █████▀   ▐█████████▌
█████████▄▄           ▄██████████
██████████▌ ▐█  ▄▄▄▄██████████
█████████  █▌ ▐██████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

A Crypto Revolution
Activity: 11
Salam man ham150 dolar kharidam rahi hast polo pas begiram ?
Let's unite

Please do not be simple

Just complain

For fraud, spoofing, privacy theft (kyc)Fake use of CIA name for Stealing people's money  ،iNTERPOL police requested their arrest

Now scam exchange ,,  exchange now 1 ddx =0.420 usd
Ddx price for sale now 10 dollar  🤬🤬🤬  , now watch instabitex.com  ,,instabitex scam and   scam ,, 2fa walet and instabitex It is ridiculous
Ddx price instantbitex.com now 0.4 usdt

Ddx team sale now 10 dollar

Ddx team and coin scam

Activity: 122

So to sum up, Diet BTCbitcoin is the new and improved Bitcoin - Dietbitcoin has all the benificial properties of Bitcoin but currently is a fraction of the BTC price and is much Faster, Lighter and also has way Cheaper transaction fees!  

And your not happy about this improvement - why?  

Its not improved, rather exact the same open source code everyone can use.

Its faster cause nobody is using it

Lighter, made me laugh  Grin

Cheaper, cause as you said its a worth nothing

Do you even blockchain, bro?

Still want to thank you all, whover is buying my mined DDX Wink
copper member
So you, scammers, decide, that if you'll released wallets or something else you are not scammers ? No, it's not.
Dietbitcoin is still scam and always will.

Let me explain you something.

1. For seven months you deceive people. Always promise something and didn't do it. All your promises from March till Septembers was a fake. And you did it special to attract the attention to your ICO. And if other (not scam) ICO attract attention with real deals, you did it with lie and empty promises.
Newcomers, you are welcome to read the scam's history from the beginning:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45387064
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45967496

2. In the end of August, when first official Roadmap came to an end and all deadlines were missed, you just changed months in Roadmap (you called it UPDATE).

3. Someone of you,scammers, always told that "team need time to make something great... bla bla bla". OK. Something GREAT needs time. Something NEW needs time.
But what is dietbitcoin ?
It's piece of shit.
You took famous name "Bitcoin", the first cryptocurrency ever made, add "diet" and decide that you are genius.
Also dietbitcoin is just a copy paste of Bitcoin. You took Bitcoin open source and copied it. No innovations, no new technologies, absolutely nothing new.
From this follows a simple logical question - what did you, scammers, do for seven months ? Nothing.
This is not innovations https://www.dietbitcoin.org/en/innovation.php  It's already exist for a long time in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

4. Your copied not only bitcoin name and bitcoin open source. You even copied Bitcoin website.
Just compare:
-dietbitcoin https://www.dietbitcoinico.org/   https://www.dietbitcoin.org/en/index.php
-Bitcoin   https://bitcoin.org/en/

-dietbitcoin  https://www.dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
-Bitcoin   https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges

I have no words. Those scammers even copied the Exchanges list one to one. Design, color (orange, black, grey)...
Everything is copied in a brazen manner! What does this mean? That they do not have their own ideas, that they want easy money.

5. I download their core wallet. And what? Bitcoin wallet copy paste. You are such noobs, that didn't change nothing in GUI. Nothing! This is Bitcoin core wallet, only BTC changed to ddx. Such lazy scammer that even laziness was to draw something new. Scammers not only do not have own ideas, they do not have the imagination.

6. From scam website.
Through its many unique properties, dietbitcoin allows attractive uses that cannot be covered by the previous payment system.
Can you name even a few unique properties? If there are so many, then it is not difficult to specify at least ten?
Not Bitcoin or other coin unique properties. dietbitcoin unique properties, please.
No, you can't.

7. You are selling private mining from June. It's incredible scam. No one ever sold private mining. There were sales of a private software that raises a hashrate (in other coins and long time ago), but the mining was always available to everyone.

8. Olof Gustafsson is a well known scammer all over the world.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45465997

9. And just think for a second, with whom you are dealing. roberto escobar is the brother of a murderer and a drug baron. One blood.

You want to earn easy money on the "Bitcoin" name. That's all your work.
Scam shell not pass. I will post the truth every time on new page.

So to sum up, Diet BTCbitcoin is the new and improved Bitcoin - Dietbitcoin has all the benificial properties of Bitcoin but currently is a fraction of the BTC price and is much Faster, Lighter and also has way Cheaper transaction fees!  

And your not happy about this improvement - why?  

Images courtesty of Viva Dietbitcoin
So you, scammers, decide, that if you'll released wallets or something else you are not scammers ? No, it's not.
Dietbitcoin is still scam and always will.

Let me explain you something.

1. For seven months you deceive people. Always promise something and didn't do it. All your promises from March till Septembers was a fake. And you did it special to attract the attention to your ICO. And if other (not scam) ICO attract attention with real deals, you did it with lie and empty promises.
Newcomers, you are welcome to read the scam's history from the beginning:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45387064
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45967496

2. In the end of August, when first official Roadmap came to an end and all deadlines were missed, you just changed months in Roadmap (you called it UPDATE).

3. Someone of you,scammers, always told that "team need time to make something great... bla bla bla". OK. Something GREAT needs time. Something NEW needs time.
But what is dietbitcoin ?
It's piece of shit.
You took famous name "Bitcoin", the first cryptocurrency ever made, add "diet" and decide that you are genius.
Also dietbitcoin is just a copy paste of Bitcoin. You took Bitcoin open source and copied it. No innovations, no new technologies, absolutely nothing new.
From this follows a simple logical question - what did you, scammers, do for seven months ? Nothing.
This is not innovations https://www.dietbitcoin.org/en/innovation.php  It's already exist for a long time in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

4. Your copied not only bitcoin name and bitcoin open source. You even copied Bitcoin website.
Just compare:
-dietbitcoin https://www.dietbitcoinico.org/   https://www.dietbitcoin.org/en/index.php
-Bitcoin   https://bitcoin.org/en/

-dietbitcoin  https://www.dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
-Bitcoin   https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges

I have no words. Those scammers even copied the Exchanges list one to one. Design, color (orange, black, grey)...
Everything is copied in a brazen manner! What does this mean? That they do not have their own ideas, that they want easy money.

5. I download their core wallet. And what? Bitcoin wallet copy paste. You are such noobs, that didn't change nothing in GUI. Nothing! This is Bitcoin core wallet, only BTC changed to ddx. Such lazy scammer that even laziness was to draw something new. Scammers not only do not have own ideas, they do not have the imagination.

6. From scam website.
Through its many unique properties, dietbitcoin allows attractive uses that cannot be covered by the previous payment system.
Can you name even a few unique properties? If there are so many, then it is not difficult to specify at least ten?
Not Bitcoin or other coin unique properties. dietbitcoin unique properties, please.
No, you can't.

7. You are selling private mining from June. It's incredible scam. No one ever sold private mining. There were sales of a private software that raises a hashrate (in other coins and long time ago), but the mining was always available to everyone.

8. Olof Gustafsson is a well known scammer all over the world.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45465997

9. And just think for a second, with whom you are dealing. roberto escobar is the brother of a murderer and a drug baron. One blood.

You want to earn easy money on the "Bitcoin" name. That's all your work.
Scam shell not pass. I will post the truth every time on new page.

Keep it up bro!

I’ve been here since the beginning and every week they say the same shit ....next week next week next week,.....

Everything you just posted is 100% factual and the fact that all these shills can only call you crazy and not actually refute a single bullet point makes it obvious these fucks are either complicit or just stupid as shit.

INITIAL INVESTORS WERE PROMISED $1,000 per DDX return.

Obvious bullshit lie. I only bought because they promised these returns thenafter people spend millions they discount it to oblivion and fuck over initial investors.  Roberto, Pablo, the whole family name can rest in piss.
How many crapdietbitcoin you bought ? Maybe when 1 BTC will cost 1 000 000$, this scamcoin will cost 10$ Smiley

loool no new things to say know that EVERYTHING  you ever posted about this coin was lies
Activity: 122
http://i66.tinypic.com/vhys6s.png

“Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin.”

He can come here and talk to me in my face. I will say “Sir, you are a gringo. You think I care about the gringo coin? I don’t care.”

- Roberto Escobar

Diet
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

A Crypto Revolution
copper member

“Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin.”

He can come here and talk to me in my face. I will say “Sir, you are a gringo. You think I care about the gringo coin? I don’t care.”

- Roberto Escobar

Diet
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

A Crypto Revolution
copper member
Anybody know why l cant access instantbitex.com?

They have been updating there site recently.   Also try another browser and clear cookies

Diet
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

A Crypto Revolution
Activity: 91
Anybody know why l cant access instantbitex.com?
Of course you stupid ,,but 1 ddx in instabitex.com exchange 1 ddx =0.0004280  usd  ,,,

Your team sell ddx now 1 ddx =10 usd
But exchange now 1 ddx = 0.0004280 🤣🤣🤣
Let's unite

Please do not be simple

Just complain

Now scam exchange ,, but exchange now 0.0000320 usd 🤣🤣🤣   , now watch instabitex.com  ,,instabitex scam and   scam ,, 2fa walet and instabitex It is ridiculous

You are so stupid man ... go on exchange and sell you coins ffs. Get your money back and eat it
Let's unite

Please do not be simple

Just complain

Now scam exchange ,, but exchange now 0.0000320 usd 🤣🤣🤣   , now watch instabitex.com  ,,instabitex scam and   scam ,, 2fa walet and instabitex It is ridiculous
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org