Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 28. (Read 44926 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
big scam
olof and daniel and houman koroshy Fraudsters are dirty

Just wasting time
Should complain to them all
Hooman Koroshi is in san diego usa now father hamid koroshy is die
im email send to western union ..because im 3000 dollar money send to houman kouroshy by western union
We ask Sheikh Mohammed dubai
He arrested him in Dubai if back dubai

It must be clear how much money people have taken
please tell me how much your money has been stolen

contact me @dietbitcoinscam telegram

20 milion dollar money people in ddx

We complain .. The new organization formed by Trump ..To deal with digital currency scams and ico

We complain {western unoin for Which identifies the profile and location of Houman Korushi}
and
We complain......... ddx scam ...team ddx olof daniel and houman  ...
Do not think that you were stealing people's money
And you can't escape forever
You will be arrested soon
أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
Activity: 238
I gotta feeling they might end the ICO after they hit 1,800,000 DietBitcoin mined. Or whichever one comes first whether they sell all of round 3 or hit that mined amount.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
dietbitcoin is open-source; the design is public, no one owns or controls dietbitcoin and everyone can take part. Through its many unique properties, dietbitcoin allows attractive uses that cannot be covered by the previous payment system.
“Because my coin is not a scam. You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero,” he concludes. “But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life.”
Activity: 91
Why do you bother posting the OLD road map when there is a new updated roadmap? Troller!
Activity: 70
How are your upcoming roadmap?

ROAD MAP

Dec 2017
Idea and Coin Development

Jan 2018
Platform Test

Feb 2018
Platform launch and Development
Block Explorer released

Mar 2018.
Start ICO Crowdsale
Exchange platform opened
Android Wallet Released
iOS Wallet Released

May 2018.
ICO Crowdsale is completed
Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
Listing on Coinmarketcap
Listing on exchanges
Mining is launched
Web wallet is launched

June 2018 and Beyond
Open Source Development
Network speed enhancement

Aug 2018
Network Protocol announcements

big scam
olof and daniel and houman koroshy Fraudsters are dirty

Just wasting time
Should complain to them all
Hooman Koroshi is in Dubai
im email send to western union ..because im 3000 dollar money send to houman kouroshy by western union
We ask Sheikh Mohammed dubai
He arrested him in Dubai

It must be clear how much money people have taken
please tell me how much your money has been stolen

contact me @dietbitcoinscam telegram

20 milion dollar money people in ddx

We complain .. The new organization formed by Trump ..To deal with digital currency scams and ico

We complain {western unoin for Which identifies the profile and location of Houman Korushi}
and
We complain......... ddx scam ...team ddx olof daniel and houman  ...
Do not think that you were stealing people's money
And you can't escape forever
You will be arrested soon
أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
I know the father of Houman Koroshy has just died

Return the people's money to their accounts

DDx team just think you're so smart

You are just lying

Duplicate lies every day and every day

You live in your fantasy world

And you think year 2018 is like a medieval one

All crypto and bitcoin scam ..  but ddx not scam🤣🤣🤣🤣

The lie is very big

Big enough to lie with this  .. 20 milion dollar money people You stole

You steal people's money .. And now you're laughing

But Your day will cry ..soon
Do you think I'm part of the team?
DDx team just think you're so smart

You are just lying

Duplicate lies every day and every day

You live in your fantasy world

And you think year 2018 is like a medieval one

All crypto and bitcoin scam ..  but ddx not scam🤣🤣🤣🤣

The lie is very big

Big enough to lie with this  .. 20 milion dollar money people You stole

You steal people's money .. And now you're laughing

But Your day will cry ..soon
Activity: 91
Hey. Please tell us a little about this project. I can not find good reviews on the forum. Why?
DietBitcoin coin started it's ICO in March of this year and is currently on its final round of the ICO. This project claims to take the spot of bitcoin. The entire project is summed up in the white paper as well as the book both are free. So I would highly recommend reading those prior to making a decision to invest or not. Please don't allow this thread to sway you one way or the other since all we are doing is going back and forward.

Exactly, this thread is full of Trolls, who for whatever reason, have a vendetta against DDX, and they have nothing better to do but, constantly spam this forum with FUD about this coin. I'm guessing they are all bitter crack babies. LoL. The Fact remains that over 62% of the million coins on sale have been sold so far, thus, there ARE believers, but, they have better things to do with their time than engage in pointless arguments with trolls that will never modify their belief as they are professional haters, and are probably enlisted to troll by parties adversely affected by Pablo's Reign 25+ years ago.
Hey. Please tell us a little about this project. I can not find good reviews on the forum. Why?
DietBitcoin coin started it's ICO in March of this year and is currently on its final round of the ICO. This project claims to take the spot of bitcoin. The entire project is summed up in the white paper as well as the book both are free. So I would highly recommend reading those prior to making a decision to invest or not. Please don't allow this thread to sway you one way or the other since all we are doing is going back and forward.
Specifically a written complaint to the Trump Executive Office president usa

For those who are digital currency fraudsters

Those who used to work on drugs

And before that they were in jail

Very easy

We collected the documents

And soon by the Digital Currency Exchanges Team United States of America

You team ddx and scobar are being prosecuted
Well if what you say is true then it must be the end of crytocurriency in America all together. No ICO will survive unless it can be regulated like Fiat currency which defeats the whole purpose of crytocurriency all together so I call bullshit on what you are saying due to the fact that nothing has happened with this coin yet that points it to being a scam unlike many other ICOs as well as coins that were listed on exchanges. Is there a team out there cracking down on scams Yes there are but to even try to say this is being attacked because of a guy who was a former drug trafficker who did his time can't get into this market and make a real product is absurd. Provide proof of your claims or we can wait for a mass news post to come out regarding ICOs that were stopped by the feds. Right now all you are doing is just putting out half true half bullshit statements that hold no weight. Stop being a patient zero since you seem to be the only one who knows what you claim.
Activity: 168
Specifically a written complaint to the Trump Executive Office president usa

For those who are digital currency fraudsters

Those who used to work on drugs

And before that they were in jail

Very easy

We collected the documents

And soon by the Digital Currency Exchanges Team United States of America

You team ddx and scobar are being prosecuted
 As a businessman, Donald  Trump has been curiously mum on the topic of cryptocurrencies — until now. The U.S. president has signed an executive order to activate a task force whose mission is protecting consumers against fraud in the cryptocurrency space, according to Bloomberg. It’s a sign that the U.S. government is throwing more resources at this nascent market even as any formal regulatory policy remains elusive.

Regulation is expected to be among the catalysts for a turnaround in the bitcoin price, but so far all U.S. agencies have been able to do is create peripheral groups to target scams.

At the helm of the new security unit, which was unveiled on Wednesday, is the U.S. Department of Justice. In addition, the task force is comprised of regulators from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which has its own digital currency task force, as well as officials from the Federal Trade Commission and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Activity: 180
if they rigged the counter, it's quite possible that they picked up $ 20 million

lol

its also quite possible we have alien bases on the moon

its getting silly here know everyone jumping on any kind of mis information they can.. people throwing out random accuasations with no proof, multiple fake spam accounts and just general stupidness im out going to let you all play your silly games in between your selfs mayabe even argue with your own spam accounts lol.

ill sit and wait like a normal person... enjoy
Activity: 180
if they rigged the counter, it's quite possible that they picked up $ 20 million

lol

its also quite possible we have alien bases on the moon

its getting silly here know everyone jumping on any kind of mis information they can.. people throwing out random accuasations with no proof, multiple fake spam accounts and just general stupidness im out going to let you all play your silly games in between your selfs mayabe even argue with your own spam accounts lol.

ill sit and wait like a normal person... enjoy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hey. I saw some similar sites on yours. What can you distinguish in yourself that which others do not have?
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: