Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 35. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Dietbitcoin, what's up? What's the word?

Does the site update mean the wallet you kept mentioning soon is now coming October?

Or is the wallet site we can all see when you Google dietbitcoin, coming any day now?

Also can you release that big news you promised last week?

Thank you
Activity: 91
Yeah the trolls have defined the true meaning of "Redundant."
Activity: 238
Updates happening.....still scam. Gets listed on a popular exchange.....still scam. Hits $5000 next year....still scam. These people will always find a way to call this a scam just watch.
Activity: 180
Still here. Just couldn’t be bothered with the trolls. I see one of take it easy post before I logged in an she got blocked again still going on lol.

Web wallets nearly ready I see website updated things looking good noticed and extra feature in the explorer under my wallet address was a barcode there now.

Did see her moan about mining not open yet if she couldn’t afford to pay private her pathetic mining rig won’t mine her any coin when it’s open lol

How she still going on I don’t know I’ve been on holiday and back and looks like one day has not past  with out her same copy paste ... madness

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

July 25, Wednesday.

Next week is July 29 - August 4.

Today is August 3.

Where is Web wallet, shitty scammer ? Cheesy

One more lie from scamdietbitcoin team.

Sunday, August 5.

The week is over.

And where is web wallet ? There is no Web wallet Cheesy

There is nothing but deception and empty promises.

Hey, shitty scammer Wink

Tuesday, August 7. Week ended three days ago.

Where is your Webwallet ? Cheesy

Where at least something from this list what you had promised from March 18, 2018 ?)
   clients for windows/linux/OSX ?
   listing on Coinmarketcap ?
   listing on exchanges ?
   web wallet ?
   mining (not your shitty private mining for 250$) ?
   open Source Development ?
   network speed enhancement ?
Yep finally some progress. I kept asking about updating site here and they listened. So I'm happy. Hopefully the wallet issue goes up soon like promised. Since we can see it online now at least we know it's in motion. All these factors show me this is legit. Just slow. They don't have a huge team working on it so it's understandable. Just all the trolls and haters gotta do thier thing. Oh well.

Us investors will be rewarded by our beliefs in Escobar and Ddx!
They are just impatient because everything isn’t just handed to them. But that the world we live in today, everyone wants a handout and to make millions tomorrow.

It's so true and sad lol. Our world is screwed
Also if you want a little more in-depth update just email them too. The email me back within about a day and sometimes a few hours depending on the time. I’m pretty sure the person who runs the profile is tired of having these guys jump down his throat after every small update.
Yep finally some progress. I kept asking about updating site here and they listened. So I'm happy. Hopefully the wallet issue goes up soon like promised. Since we can see it online now at least we know it's in motion. All these factors show me this is legit. Just slow. They don't have a huge team working on it so it's understandable. Just all the trolls and haters gotta do thier thing. Oh well.

They are just impatient because everything isn’t just handed to them. But that the world we live in today, everyone wants a handout and to make millions tomorrow.

It's so true and sad lol. Our world is screwed

Yeah if dogecoin can make it lol ddx can.
Hell if it goes live at Ico price I would be happy.
Same! Now we wait some more. The roadmap has been updated, the price has been updated coins are being mined, DietBitcoin is looking good. I have a feeling round 3 is going to get cut short as soon as 1,800,000 coins are mined. It seems like it would make sense due to them already having a exchange willing to list them.
Yeah if dogecoin can make it lol ddx can.
Hell if it goes live at Ico price I would be happy.
DietBitcoin is worth $10 now for round 3
Yeah I feel ya on that. I bought couple thousand coins cuz I think it has potential. Not gonna bash something I invested in cuz it didn't turn around instantly. Sure it's lagging. But At least they finally updated the timeline lol. Just crossing fingers it sticks to it now. I wish people wouldn't call it a scam. I want it to be real so badly. Hence investing.
Screw the haters.
Even dogecoin made it.
Yeah I feel ya on that. I bought couple thousand coins cuz I think it has potential. Not gonna bash something I invested in cuz it didn't turn around instantly. Sure it's lagging. But At least they finally updated the timeline lol. Just crossing fingers it sticks to it now. I wish people wouldn't call it a scam. I want it to be real so badly. Hence investing.
Screw the haters.
What’s funny is that many people come on here to bitch and moan like it matters. It’s a curtesy that they tell us anything at all. Over 600,000 coins have been sold and they really haven’t told us much of anything. We all knew the risk when we bought into it so why are many of you complaining like it matters. What you think this thread was the reason many people bought DietBitcoin? No! I literally search altcoins and found this before I even knew about this website. Stop complaining about what may or may not come. And saying it’s a scam! Those of you who actually bought DietBitcoin, are mad that they keep saying next week and come on here and blast this coin. Who do you think looks dumber you or them. Your dumb ass bought into the coin knowing the risk. I on the other hand have full hope in this coin, a little patience can take you a long way, as well as investing smartly.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
If you read the list below this person should be listed in the top 20 right? I do not see him there. According to Forbes Jeff Bezos is the first person to have made $100 Billion dollars.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/richest-people-in-world-forbes/21/

Well to be fair only white collar criminals are eligible for that list. Smiley

Where is the wallet and exchange that was promised???
This Ico is in it's final round. Millions already invested by us supporters. Why is this a scam?
These are all haters that are promoting their worthless coins that have no support behind it.

Find another coin with someone as powerful as Roberto Escobar, truth is there is none.

If people read the book they will understand.

Please, just be patient guys. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Best,
DDX team

Funny, I'm watching a show about Rome as you posted this. I am aware. I am an investor. My question about scam was for the guy previously posted before me. He said this is scam so I asked why he thinks that. I am a supporter and have been. I posted few times here asking when you will update website though and no answer, yet you respond to that calling me hater? I'm confused...

I wasn't calling you a hater, I was responding to your message by saying that the people calling it a scam are all haters.

Best,
DDX team

Aw ok thanks yeah was hoping you ment that.

Sweet. Site finally updated. Just not timer. But timeline has been updated. Thanks ddx
Activity: 91
Rounds one and two are sold out. .28% or, 1,128 coins sold on final round 3...398,872 coins left in final round three.
Activity: 44
This Ico is in it's final round. Millions already invested by us supporters. Why is this a scam?
These are all haters that are promoting their worthless coins that have no support behind it.

Find another coin with someone as powerful as Roberto Escobar, truth is there is none.

Best,
DDX team

Funny, I'm watching a show about Rome as you posted this. I am aware. I am an investor. My question about scam was for the guy previously posted before me. He said this is scam so I asked why he thinks that. I am a supporter and have been. I posted few times here asking when you will update website though and no answer, yet you respond to that calling me hater? I'm confused...

I wasn't calling you a hater, I was responding to your message by saying that the people calling it a scam are all haters.

Best,
DDX team

Activity: 224

Best,
DDX team

Best,
DDX team
Pages:
Jump to: