Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 41. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Clearly the only reason you actually have senior member status is because you copy and paste on pretty much anything you don't believe in and you bring that title a bad name. Your opinion lacks any type of intelligence but yet you are a senior member someonewho gives off the imagine as though you actually know something about cryptocurriency. TakeItEasy you are a joke, a little girl who taken advantage of by a false coin and can't stand to see a coin with the Escobar name take off. Even though I know you own a decent amount of DietBitcoin you still are just a piece of shit. So continue to buy DietBitcoin because we all know you know this is going to be big and it's just going to take time so Take It Easy And enjoy the ride wownero. And I'm back so what you gonna do about it?
Another lie from one of the scamteam member.
My profile is public, all can see my posts.
An when I copy paste my posts in this scam topic, I delete the same old previous post.

So you are a liar and not a man of word.

Unlike you I'm not about to go back and copy every single post you didn't delete that is the same which make you the liar and not a woman of your word
No, I'm deleting my old the same posts. And I do not deceive people, unlike you, pathetic scammers with your scam coin.

And don't try to troll me or you will get report to moderator. Another one. When you accumulate enough reports you can get a ban.
Here you state you post the same thing over and delete it too if I see one more post that was already posted by you, you will be reported
What is happening here to the account of whether this project is a scam or not? I can not understand, because people alone praise it, while others say that this project is unfair. how to understand this?
Just read this thread from the beginning and you will see it by yourself.

1.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 1.
"Pre-ICO Round 1:    300,000 at $50 SOLD OUT."
All coins in pre-ico R1 were sold out at 2 $. The announcement about 2 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

2.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 2.
All coins in pre-ico R2 were sold out at 5$. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

3.They extended pre-ico round 2 for 30 days with no reason.
For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ico R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

4.Shitcoin was not sold out even in the extended 30 days. And what they did ? Scam team extend it again. Not officially. Didn't send email about second extend. Did it in silence.

5.They didn't fulfill any item of the Roadmap.

July 28, 2018.
No clients for windows/linux/OSX.
No listing on Coinmarketcap.
No listing on exchanges.
No web wallet.
No mining. (but they sold the private mining, incredible scam)
Absolutely nothing.

But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have in the end of July?
Lie and empty promises. Always "soon"..."soon"..."soon"

They are so lazy scammers that they haven't even updated the Roadmap and haven't turned off the counter showing the incorrect countdown of pre-ico r2.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, Viva Escobar, rajatapaus, darthnoob, Savage95,johnny8700, billalf,are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check their profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.

And the main scam account always post recurring calls to buy this scamshit:

NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.

All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.

Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!

Buy before the price goes even higher. It will.

10 new servers up and running now to keep the site up with 0 downtime! Buy now before it sells out!

People that don't buy Dietbitcoin http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org  will regret it and beg me later, says Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar and Founder of http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org

VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI
And stupid 8 second video about nothing...OMG. This is not video proof, this is video shit that proofs that it's a scam.

You already said that  April 23, 2018
Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
Oh, really ?
23+7+7= May 7, 2018
And what was happened ?) Nothing.

They always promise "BIG" or "MAJOR" news next week and it's always a lie.
https://i.imgur.com/f1oBmeN.jpg
Lie and empty promises.
Always "soon"..."soon"..."soon"

https://i.imgur.com/5EBSzVV.jpg
June 11 + 4 days left = June 15 = BIG NEWS
Hm...
Cheesy
Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed...in process
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, etc.
https://i.imgur.com/xRORZK2.jpg
HERE COMES DDX!  Just saw this posted on TELEGRAM.  http://t.me/dietbitcoin

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zgewpu.png

Here comes the Troll Destroying End Game!!! Yay!!!

Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

https://i.imgur.com/QzMqFHP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/f1oBmeN.jpg

They deceived people with fake news about Exchanges.

Scam team just create a web page with list of Exchanges sorted by country - https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
So what ?
This shitdietbitcoin is not represented on any of them.
https://i.imgur.com/JxLob6l.jpg
"Exchanges where you can by dietbitcoin" - web page told us 4 times Cheesy But there is no "dietbitcoin" on those Exchanges.
It's just a lie. 
Another trap from scam team to deceive people in order to sell this shit faster because Pre-ICO R2 was supposed to end 38 days ago!
But nobody buys this scam shit.
Also I want to say that this link could have existed a long time ago, but scam team just not published it.
Where the real deeds and not words ?
What progress has been made?

And you telling me you signed up for each and everyone of those exchanges to verify if it's there or not? You know what you are something else you know that. A piece of work!
Bitcoin Indonesia not have news about adding dietbitcoin
You can check all other Exchanges, it's not necessary to signup to check trade markets and News/blogs/twitters.
And you will see the same - none of them are trading "dietbitcoin".

98.92% sold on round two, with only 3,240 coins left and BIG NEWS coming this week to spur final sales!
98.93% Sold on round two...only 3,224 coins left.

Scammers in panic. They don't know what else to come up with. Only 16 scamdietbitcoin were sold per week = 80 investment dollars Cheesy
And they need to sell another 403224 scamcoins...
16 shitcoins = 1 week
403224/16 = 25201 weeks.
Hm... 4 weeks in 1 month...
25201/4 = 6300 months.
Hm hm hm...
12 months in 1 year.
6300/12 = 525 years.
Wink

You posted that already do it again I'm going to report you to the moderator, if you accumulate to many you will get banned.
Activity: 180
this is so much better without seeing take it easys posts every single hour of every single day id advise evryone to just ignore her she just wants to troll as many poeple as she can just click the ignore button shell get bored and go away then.

if this was a running business she could get sued for damaging brand names.

one serious vandetta from one impatient little girl that on her own admission has no involvement in the ico witch makes it even more stranger surely if we all just report her for being a constant troll we can get her banned.
It looks of this project will be better in the near future!
Pretty good logo, percipient job, amazing job!  Good luck team.

■the problem is WE HAVENT FINISHED THE "PRE" ICO...MESSED UP BIG by not listing BEFORE THE PUMP.■

If you don't mind me asking, if you have the money to buy all of round 3 why not use some of that to buy the rest of round 2? I understand the simple answer is because it may be a scam but what if round 2 sells out and you buy all of round 3 and it still is a scam? If you are willing to spend that much then I have that much more confidence in this project. How often do you email the team?
Activity: 44
It looks of this project will be better in the near future!
Pretty good logo, percipient job, amazing job!  Good luck team.

■the problem is WE HAVENT FINISHED THE "PRE" ICO...MESSED UP BIG by not listing BEFORE THE PUMP.■
Activity: 66
DietBitcoin web wallet coming soon! Patiently waiting!

Su esperemos pacientemente LA PROXIMA SEMANA! Y GRANDES NOTICIAS!
Activity: 44
the problem is the lies and false promises not the timeline. WE HAVENT FINISHED THE "PRE" ICO...MESSED UP BIG by not listing BEFORE THE PUMP.
Buying Crypto currency is literally like gambling, either you win big, break even or lose it all hence the reason why we all do our own research. There's no need for us to be going back and  forward on the thread it's pointless since everyone is stuck with their views. If you think it's a scam cool then it's a scam to you and tell all your friends, if it's not a scam then it's not a scam to you and tell all your friends about it. The only way we will truly know is after 100% of round 2 is sold out which looks like it  will happen by October if not sooner. A little patience can go a long way especially if you have better things to do.
It looks like the discussion here in the DietBitcoin is quite animated. But confused. I'm still not understanding the deep reason to be of this coin.

The Deep reason to be in this coin is: Roberto Escobar...some people get that, for others, it flies right over their head. I invested a half a bitcoin and own 2,248 Diet Bitcoins because, for me, this is no different than if Steve Jobs were alive and anounced he was building a new company for his next great gizmo. You would just know intuitively it would be successful and invest accordingly.

And how much profit did you get up to this moment with your half a bitcoin investment?
To make the comparison with Steve Jobs is not correct, you should make it with his Brother eventually, even though Steve Jobs was in a slightly different type of business than Roberto Escobar's Brother.
That's the reason why it's an investment. You asked "how much profit did you get in this movement" well it's only what 5 months into the ICO. Bitcoin didn't really become worth anything until 2011 and it was created in 2008. These things take time. If you don't mind me asking, what other projects have you invested in that just started or have you only bought into already established coins?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It looks like the discussion here in the DietBitcoin is quite animated. But confused. I'm still not understanding the deep reason to be of this coin.

The Deep reason to be in this coin is: Roberto Escobar...some people get that, for others, it flies right over their head. I invested a half a bitcoin and own 2,248 Diet Bitcoins because, for me, this is no different than if Steve Jobs were alive and anounced he was building a new company for his next great gizmo. You would just know intuitively it would be successful and invest accordingly.

And how much profit did you get up to this moment with your half a bitcoin investment?
To make the comparison with Steve Jobs is not correct, you should make it with his Brother eventually, even though Steve Jobs was in a slightly different type of business than Roberto Escobar's Brother.
DietBitcoin web wallet coming soon! Patiently waiting!
Clearly the only reason you actually have senior member status is because you copy and paste on pretty much anything you don't believe in and you bring that title a bad name. Your opinion lacks any type of intelligence but yet you are a senior member someonewho gives off the imagine as though you actually know something about cryptocurriency. TakeItEasy you are a joke, a little girl who taken advantage of by a false coin and can't stand to see a coin with the Escobar name take off. Even though I know you own a decent amount of DietBitcoin you still are just a piece of shit. So continue to buy DietBitcoin because we all know you know this is going to be big and it's just going to take time so Take It Easy And enjoy the ride wownero. And I'm back so what you gonna do about it?
An when I copy paste my posts in this scam topic, I delete the same old previous post.

Unlike you I'm not about to go back and copy every single post you didn't delete that is the same which make you the liar and not a woman of your word
No, I'm deleting my old the same posts. And I do not deceive people, unlike you, pathetic scammers with your scam coin.

And don't try to troll me or you will get report to moderator. Another one. When you accumulate enough reports you can get a ban.
I'm definitely not trolling you we're having a conversation. And I feel as though you as deceiving people and I feel as though you are trolling this post. You have yet to prove that DietBitcoin is a scam. All you go off is the fact that they haven't hit every milestone on the roadmap when expected even though they tell us why.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

And I'm back so what you gonna do about it?
Of course you back. You are paid for your posts.
Savage95, you are so pathetic. You can not keep your own word. However, like the whole scamdietbitconteam.

It is pointless to even come on here anymore honestly.
This is my last post on here regardless of what happens I'm not wasting time with the likes of those who lack patience

You love seeing your own post don't you. Also how much is wownero worth now? Pretty sure it's less than DietBitcoin right now also Mariia take you time and read through the thread as well as do your research then make a decision if you think it's a scam or not don't let this woman influence you.
Savage95, you are so pathetic. You can not keep your own word. However, like the whole scamdietbitconteam.

This is my last post on here regardless of what happens I'm not wasting time with the likes of those who lack patience
They did this:
1. No mining you said scam open mining still scam cause u can’t adford it lol
2. Explorer went down you said scam... explorer back up still scam
3. No contact from team.. few people told u we speak to them. U think still scam we bots lol
Could go on but ur not worth my time
You called it work ?! OMG. You are very incompetent person.
1. Private mining for 250$ without nothing (wallets, etc) is a scam. "Private" by itself is a scam. No one of existing coins never sold private mining. There were sales of private software for mining, but never private mining. Mining was always available to all.
2. Enable explorer and disable explorer is not a work.
3. I never talked about contacting them because they always said the same: soon, very soon, very very soon, closed, pushing, etc. They didn't do anything, only empty words.
clients for windows/linux/OSX ?
listing on Coinmarketcap ?
listing on exchanges ?
web wallet ?
failed PRE-ICO Round 2 ?

Better take the example from your buddies scammers and get out of here.
Anyway im out of this thread
I will not let you deceive people and I will post the truth as many times as necessary.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
is this a real project?or another scam project. why the price in the website is change again. and the ico is still not done yet
Pages:
Jump to: