Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 42. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The only proof of anything thus far. Is the impatience of the crypto community. If people don't get rich instantly now because they missed out on the big boom last yr early this yr, they call it a scam.
Not one person has any proof that ddx is a scam. Other than saying Escobar is a drug dealer( which every person on the planet knows the family past) all you're doing is beating a dead horse. All the lame attempts at trolling and hating mean nothing to people that are real investors. It's always a waiting game with all ico token sales. Really all I've seen is some deep seeded hatred to the Escobar name. It wouldn't matter what they were selling y'all haters would be in its forum bashing it.
I'm gonna continue to pursue this coin till the end.
Activity: 238
What's funny here is that there are so many people here who are clearly adults but yet can't hold a intelligent conversation, so quick to state how this is such a scam because it's only cost $2 at first but they sold out at $2, they continue to sell, people asked for a video and they gave you a video, you ask for mining capabilities you are given mining capabilities at a one time cost of $250, your emails are replied to, yes we're all in the same boat just waiting for next week to come. How many of you actually invested in a coin that was a scam where there was either no communication or there was a lot of communication? It's easier to not believe in a project when you have only the minimum amount of info to go off of but the ones who actually invested and are bashing it, please share with us how you will feel if this actually does pay out? Then the people on here who haven't bought any yet and bash this coin how will you feel if this blows up? Honestly? Is the possibility of this actually being real not there? Like do some of you actually whole heartily believe this is real and have 0 chance of being an actual coin? I'm asking for honest opinions here not bull let's have an intelligent conversation so any future readers on this case make an smart decision to invest or not to.

No I whole heartedly believe they fucked up by extending the ICO and not getting a trading pair in the market BEFORE the CIA coin fomo pump that will go 25k+ this time..... ddx could be getting easy automatic gains with Zero investment or support right now... like all other coins are....
You've missed some MASSIVE GAINS DDX annnd will continue to by the day... or months... or "next week"

Totally agree but can you say it's impossible for that to still happen? Just like everyone wants to believe Bitcoin will hit over 20,000 again I'm pretty sure they are bummed that It didn't happen that way because they don't want to rush their baby. But at the end of the day the possibility of them getting a pair with Bitcoin is still possible.
There's a never ending circle going on here. The rest of the coins are going to get sold in the amounts where people will lose an amount they can live with if this turns out to be fake. I can honestly say thats what I did when I first saw this coin.  It was so absurd to hear that an Escobar got into the cryto game. No matter how evil the world considered their family. They still raked in billions daily and was only stopped because they became too rich the way society considers wrong.  Yes they killed people so has many leaders. All in all  I can live with my investment. I don't see this as a scam but more a project that is just taking a little bit more time than we would like it to take. The line that has to be crossed for this to be considered a scam to me is that the website, explorer, app and mining capabilities all stop for as long as a week and all communication stops. Thats when I will say this is a scam. As long as they continue to release updates I have faith in this because it's more than many other ICOs did.
Activity: 44
What's funny here is that there are so many people here who are clearly adults but yet can't hold a intelligent conversation, so quick to state how this is such a scam because it's only cost $2 at first but they sold out at $2, they continue to sell, people asked for a video and they gave you a video, you ask for mining capabilities you are given mining capabilities at a one time cost of $250, your emails are replied to, yes we're all in the same boat just waiting for next week to come. How many of you actually invested in a coin that was a scam where there was either no communication or there was a lot of communication? It's easier to not believe in a project when you have only the minimum amount of info to go off of but the ones who actually invested and are bashing it, please share with us how you will feel if this actually does pay out? Then the people on here who haven't bought any yet and bash this coin how will you feel if this blows up? Honestly? Is the possibility of this actually being real not there? Like do some of you actually whole heartily believe this is real and have 0 chance of being an actual coin? I'm asking for honest opinions here not bull let's have an intelligent conversation so any future readers on this case make an smart decision to invest or not to.

No I whole heartedly believe they fucked up by extending the ICO and not getting a trading pair in the market BEFORE the CIA coin fomo pump that will go 25k+ this time..... ddx could be getting easy automatic gains with Zero investment or support right now... like all other coins are....
You've missed some MASSIVE GAINS DDX annnd will continue to by the day... or months... or "next week"
Like I said got no more time for you trolls.

I’m happy i invested and confident things will go well that’s all that matters to me

Porque no mejor te das un tiró en la cabeza y dejas de existir del planeta maldito bot
So let's kill all this bot shit because clearly we are all real people with opposing views. Or is it just easier for you to not accept that actual people believe in this?

Cállate y anda a mamamarle el pito a tu jefe oloff Gustaffson....
Clearly you are immature and incapable of actually explaining why you feel the way you do. You call yourself a real investor. Why, because you spent what $10 and you didn't get rich right away? Don't call yourself a true investor until you atleast drop 1000 stay in a child's place kid.
Activity: 66

I’m happy i invested and confident things will go well that’s all that matters to me

Porque no mejor te das un tiró en la cabeza y dejas de existir del planeta maldito bot
So let's kill all this bot shit because clearly we are all real people with opposing views. Or is it just easier for you to not accept that actual people believe in this?

Cállate y anda a mamamarle el pito a tu jefe oloff Gustaffson....
What is happening here to the account of whether this project is a scam or not? I can not understand, because people alone praise it, while others say that this project is unfair. how to understand this?

Sencillo porque hay bots como Savage95 wordz Paulc2011 que tratan de seguir hablando bien de la DDX  cuando los que si somos inversores reales ya nos dimos cuenta que nos vieron la cara.... Nos estafaron y damos evitando que más gente caiga en el juego de estos grandísimos animales no inciertas tu dinero aquí lo lamentarse!

I already posted how I feel about it.
And that was what I saw was the start of a good talk. This investment is like many, if it's real then we're all rich but if it's fake then oh well you lose a couple hundred dollars and you go on with life which will make you become more careful in what ICOs you invest in.
Activity: 39
I already posted how I feel about it.
Activity: 44
. LOLLĹLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What is happening here to the account of whether this project is a scam or not? I can not understand, because people alone praise it, while others say that this project is unfair. how to understand this?
Anyone who read this and sides with those individuals who feel as though this is a scam because they lack patience, hope it destroys you inside for not willing to spend a simple $5 that could possibly turn out to be the next big thing. At the end of the day it's your money and you decide how you want to spend it but don't let the opinions of others make you decide
Activity: 70
Roberto Escobar does not stop scam.
Roberto Escobar will never give up the scam.
Roberto Escobar has gone with the money already.
ICO timer is reversed^^

BUT Here are some wise persons.

TakeItEasy,bassieflup,Zeno_dietbitcoin,Avinoam-Bit2c,Jose fonaut,NonStop,
tony.sl,tidtpro333,Satosho kakamolto,ayiphelmy,cryptOjOe,Hairynipples,
Dietjustice,sacskate

Let's stop Roberto Escobar's fraud and avoid victims.[/size]
Activity: 68

AND EVERYBODY CAN SEE NOW WHEN YOU ASK THIS SCAMMERS A QUESTION ABOUT TRUE FACTS THEY HAVE NO ANSWER

AND START TALK BLA BLA AND FAKE BULSHIT, WHAT MORE WE HAVE TO SAY.
For 50 pages I ignored you lot but some how managed to let myself stoop down to your petty level.. no more

I’m not communicating with you anymore it’s like talking to a brick wall.

I stand by what I say I know whats happening and am confident in this coin.

If they wanted everyone to know every little thing they would have posted it.

I’m just gonna sit and wait till they have. It’s a big one and it will silence all the trolls.

Take it easy has been blocked anyone else want to join the list ?

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS TAKE IT EASY IS NOT BLOCKED SO AGAIN BULSHIT BLA BLA FROM PAUL

AND BESIDE THAT IS BETTER YOU DO YOUR OLD STYLE AGAIN STAY AWAY WITH YOUR FAKE NEWS
Activity: 180

Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

LAUNCHING WEB WALLET NOT TAKE'S 3 MONTHS, AD LEAST NOT FROM GUYS WITH THE BRAINS TO DO

AND LETS SEE IF THIS SCAMMER LIKE PAUL CAN REPLAY WITH TRUE FACTS ,

BUT AS WE KNOW ALREADY THEY NOT REPLAY E-MAILS WITH TRUE FACTS QUESTIONS         

SO A QUESTION TO YOU MR DDX GUY, WHY PUT FAKE EXCHANGES ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT NEVER HAD

ANY CONTACT WITH ONE OF YOU, BECAUSE IT'S TOTALLY BULSHIT TO GRAP SOME EXCHANGES NAMES AND

AND PUT THEM ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE, ITS DISRESPECTFULLY AND DISGUSTING 

SO LETS SEE IF MR DDX HAVE A HONEST ANSWER WHY THEY USE NAMES WITHOUT ASK THEM?

Pages:
Jump to: