Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 62. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
this dude from their team did not tell you what price will be on ddx in the third round?

I did not talk to him about price in that conversation, However, 2 days ago, I got an email saying "buy now before price goes to $50.00" and there is always the possibility they will raise it from there, as they did in round 2 from $3.50 TO $5.00... Assuming I could sell at $50, my $4,500 invested would be worth more than $112,000. Not too shabby! Grin
Activity: 33
this dude from their team did not tell you what price will be on ddx in the third round?
What’s going to happen when Ico 3 starts .. I mean ico two has taken near 3 months at cut price .. ico 3 going to be 4-6 months ?  They are not going to sell as much as I want them do realistically they are not going to.

98.1% Sold on Second Round. I was told by the Sales Manager that they have BIG NEWS they are saving to sell round 3. I asked if it was about the Merchants Roberto was enlisting to accept DietBitcoin, and he indicated it was bigger than that.
Activity: 180
What’s going to happen when Ico 3 starts .. I mean ico two has taken near 3 months at cut price .. ico 3 going to be 4-6 months ?  They are not going to sell as much as I want them do realistically they are not going to.
Activity: 15
Please provide the correct mining info.
I’m sure people will be interested in mining ASAP...
Activity: 6
I want to mine too!

Is anybody setting up a mining pool? I saw some guys on twitter buying rigs for mining DDX.

I need to mine.

Paaaaaaaaabllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

Activity: 15
I am interested in mining.... please provide info to the correct pool etc...
Activity: 6
dietbitcoinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Gettin' ready sonnnnnnnnnnnn

Can't control myself.  Time ie now
97.9% sold on round 2. Only 2.1% or, 6, 311 coins left..
Activity: 2
You guys are going to miss this VERY important uptrend from the delay! It is imperative you get on at least one exchange asap to start a trading pair before this next big rise that (likely) just started. We are at the bottom of our dip now and about to head to a new high. this will probably last a couple months and then a new dip will start for months after that... it has been this way for 4+ years now and this is how all new alts have got easy gains. Please dont launch in to the dip. There will be a fortune dumped in to the alts shortly for the uptrend.. if ddx doesn't exist on an exchange during this time it will miss out on billions in free uptrend value..  Loving this project, glad to see the continued work. Gooo DDX!!!  Grin Grin  Grin Grin
97.86% sold only 6,430 coins left in round 2, then, on to the BIG NEWS coming for the final round 3!!!
97.81% sold...Only 6,562 coins left on round 2!
97.81% sold on second round only  2.19% to sell until, he big news that will sell round 3 and the big money happens!
Activity: 48
Activity: 48
97.66% sold on the second round!!!! Only 2.34% or 7,030 coins  until we reach the BIG NEWS that will sell the final 3rd round!!! Wooohoo!!!
Sweeeeeeeet im getting a little excited now i cant wait yeeeeew

Yeah !   TakeItEasy you waste your time, a little girl like you can't stop the escobar wave..

the wave will crush you  Grin

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It's SCAM.

1.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 1.
"Pre-ICO Round 1:    300,000 at $50 SOLD OUT."
All coins in R1 were sold out at 2.5 $. The announcement about 2.5 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

2.There is no discounts for a limited time in Round 2.
All coins are selling now and will sold out  at 5$. You will see. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

3.They extended Round 2 for 30 days with no reason.
For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ICO R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

The reason is only one.

"May 2018. ICO Crowdsale is completed

Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
    Listing on Coinmarketcap
    Listing on exchanges
    Mining is launched
    Web wallet is launched"

They didn't fulfill any item of the plan in May. That is the reason.

June 1, 2018. No clients for windows/linux/OSX. No listing on Coinmarketcap. No listing on exchanges. No mining. No web wallet. Absolutely nothing.
But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have ?
Lie and empty promises.

Don't waste your time here, guys.
And never trust drug addicts and drug dealers => escobar's family is.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, Viva Escobar, rajatapaus, darthnoob, Savage95,johnny8700, you are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check your profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.

Oh, I checked roadmap once again...OMG
How could it be ?

Feb 2018

Platform launch and Development
    Block Explorer released

Done ? Nope, missed.

Mar 2018. Start ICO Crowdsale
    Exchange platform opened
    Android Wallet Released
    iOS Wallet Released

M? Nope. Missed.
Don't give unofficial link to google.

What a little delay...March, April, May. 90 days.

June 1, 2018. All deadlines are missed. They do nothing.
Only recurring calls to buy this scam shit:

NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.

All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.

Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!

Buy before the price goes even higher. It will.

10 new servers up and running now to keep the site up with 0 downtime! Buy now before it sells out!

People that don't buy Dietbitcoin http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org  will regret it and beg me later, says Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar and Founder of http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org

VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI
And stupid 8 second video about nothing...OMG. This is not video proof, this is video shit that proofs that it's a scam.
You already said that  April 23, 2018

Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
Oh, really ?
23+7+7= May 7, 2018
And what was happened ?) Nothing.

Oh, you just extend pre-ico to scam more people.

Bots, I don't read your bla bla bla. Do not answer me. I will post the truth every time you up this scam thread until someone will close this thread or CIA will close your scam team.
Activity: 92
97.66% sold on the second round!!!! Only 2.34% or 7,030 coins  until we reach the BIG NEWS that will sell the final 3rd round!!! Wooohoo!!!
Sweeeeeeeet im getting a little excited now i cant wait yeeeeew
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Those articles are all from march,nothing is written after the start of the ico Sad
Because they paid to those sites in the beginning to scam more people with scamdietbitcoin.

But they don't have enough money to pay giants, like Reuters, BBC, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Financial Times etc. so they can only lie

Activity: 238
So I’ve been following this thread since the first post honestly. The reason I found out about this project was because I google searched “2018 Bitcoin News” and the article about this popped up on cointelegraph. After reading about it and reading the white page as well as the book I said, it’s only $2 what’s the worst that could happen, what I lose a couple hundred dollars, life goes on and if it pays out I make money. Ever since I bought my first coins the main for links I keep open on the chrome app is this thread, the status page, their twitter and the web wallet. My spouse even is skeptical about this still but like I said what’s the worst that can happen, what they scam me out a few hundred dollars and my day goes on as normal and I’m pretty sure other investors who spent within their means probably feel the same.  So while everyone is split down the middle with some saying this is a scam, what is your purpose here? What difference does it make if we already invested into it. If you aren’t here to actually try to make this better what are you really doing besides wasting your time and on top of that if it is such a scam why not go make your own coin and try to do everything to your coin that you feel as tho is a problem with diet bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: