Pages:
Author

Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL) - page 59. (Read 44957 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
98.31% Sold on Round 2...Only 5,055 coins left with 6 days left on the clock.
98.28% sold round 2...Only 5,155 coins left and less than a week on the clock...
Activity: 48

But people open your eye's, if you paid anything with BTC then go to that adres and walk back the money line
         where did your BTC go after you did pay, and follow the line where are they right now that's all you have to do

open your eye's yourself

p20 of this topic...

https://blockchain.info/fr/address/199HVsCuKHHroQhrRFL4QZeU29b99QpVet
https://blockchain.info/address/195uW7VyvtSb95L7338ZDmevojFnA9D2CX

and everything go to Binance :

https://blockchain.info/fr/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s 
Activity: 78
scam scam

death to death traffickers
Activity: 33
This is very interesting information
Activity: 180
Been ignoring all the negative stuff on here. But this is my problem

Signed up to mine ddx

Received email

Option 1 buy hash power

Option 2 pay to mine DDX NOW

Payed yesterday morning expecting the next reply would be the client and pool.
Was not just an email said we will get back to you.

I had to Email again today.... replay was .. we are working on it ? Working on what Just send me the client and pool like you said you was going too in the email before I parted with my money.

Had faith in these all the way but this experience is not boosting my confidence. Get told one thing get treated completely different.

I will update my progress on this once anything changes.

Would advise anyone that was going to pay to mine to hold off until I can confirm I have been sent client...pool and am mining
Everyone is silent as partisans. And if someone says something is not the most soothing. Team DietBitcoin is silent, support is silent, the bots are also silent)))
If we say technical language then, of course, all this is strange! It is supposed to be cloud-based on at least a cloudy btc address. At the same time, not a single link where the client could get acquainted with at least the structure, the visual design of the building's author, there is no such site. And nevertheless, something like mining is suggested! Priority is and the prices for such service are striking.

Have not even received anything yet emails were speedy reply’s until I sent the payment. Have sent few more emails asking what’s happening and nothing back.
If we say technical language then, of course, all this is strange! It is supposed to be cloud-based on at least a cloudy btc address. At the same time, not a single link where the client could get acquainted with at least the structure, the visual design of the building's author, there is no such site. And nevertheless, something like mining is suggested! Priority is and the prices for such service are striking.
Yes, passions are boiling! What will happen next, who will be truthful?

Only 5,777 coins left with less than 7 days left on the clock.
Yes, passions are boiling! What will happen next, who will be truthful?
Hi any idea when I will get the client and mining address payed the fee this morning still not received them. Thanks

what adres you used for you payment ?

The one that was sent to me in the email about mining first. I asked on here first if it was legit and they confirmed it was
Hi any idea when I will get the client and mining address payed the fee this morning still not received them. Thanks
Activity: 238
You are a bot! So I can not wait to look at your posts when the price changes, the currency pair appears, ddx mining begins, people will get profit from their investments, what then! Oh, mister I do not believe, I do not hear or see right away, he will have eyes like a frightened eagle and ears like an African elephant.

STILL NO BUYER HAS TOLD US THERE TRANSACTION ADRES
                    WHERE THEY HAVE PAID THERE BTC

COME ON GUYS SHOW ME THE MONEY,
      SO WE CAN SEE WHERE THEY LEAVE YOUR LOST BTC

Give me your bank account log in and password first. SHOW ME THE MONEYYYYY!!!
You are a bot! So I can not wait to look at your posts when the price changes, the currency pair appears, ddx mining begins, people will get profit from their investments, what then! Oh, mister I do not believe, I do not hear or see right away, he will have eyes like a frightened eagle and ears like an African elephant.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
New bot - grozgate
7 posts and all in this thread.
very little left! Some 1.95% to the cherished goal. I know here there are people who can bring this minus to 100. Do not be among those who will later chew up the logs!
The boys have enough time to show their opinions! That's over ICO price will jump to 1000 dollars and everyone will be happy! In the meantime, patience and attentiveness! This is the calm before the storm! And when the storm begins, then no debt it will last, so be prepared for anything!
Activity: 48

im just talking at dietbitcoin or to the community, not to these looser of TakeItEasy or bassieflup. I do not need your opinions.

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I also received a similar letter and would like to know where the pool itself is, where the exchangers are, what currency pair is applied, where is the software address?

ITS COMING SOON, AND SOON IS SOON CAN BE NOW TOMORROW NEXT WEEK.

BUT DIETBITCOIN STYLE IT WILL BE SOON

IT'S ALREADY DUN BUT COMING SOON HEHEHE

First when i read the topic i thought this is some kind of joke. Than i made my research and i found some article on Coin Schedule (https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/dietbitcoin)

It says "After making $100 billion dollars, Roberto Escobar launches the $2 dietbitcoin “DDX” cryptocurrency ICO and vouches for people to start buying and mining dietbitcoin as values will go up"

So now i am very interested with Dietbitcoin, try to collect from web. This coin can make you rich..
Pages:
Jump to: