Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAID] Ascendancy Signature Campaign | Juniors and above - page 7. (Read 14227 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
The Bitcoin rate per post is not included in the payment above only the token was stated, since it is both Altcoina and BTC campaign, I think it will be right to include it now and know what you are getting into for 8 weeks
1 ASC = 0.000142 BTC
0.000142*8=0.001136BTC
0.000142*7=0.000994BTC
0.000142*6=0.000852BTC
0.000142*5=0.00071BTC
0.000142*4=0.000568BTC
0.000142*3=0.000426BTC
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
The Bitcoin rate per post is not included in the payment above, only the token was stated, since it is both Altcoins and BTC campaign, I think it will be right to include it now and know what you are getting into for 8 weeks
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Hi,

Username & UID: btcdevil & 551575
Bitcointalk Rank: Sr.Member
Current number of posts:1647
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: 1Nt86YTFmWFR9DwZRbnLLdNmwNmQssD3Jf
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Username & UID: thepo1m & 895771
Bitcointalk Rank: Full member
Current number of posts: 299
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: 1Pdjc4EdpGKkgbs2mttaCfo7Q58yozX5DR
Activity: 896
Merit: 505

Username & UID: @prashant & 634785
Bitcointalk Rank: full member
Current number of posts: 389
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: 1Lwib1zrG5AE7N8yPVLEd1peR2g67xtqYA
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Hey lutpin, are there minimum posts? Actually 50 post in a week is too much.

how if i can just make it a half of the maximum post?
Read the whole thread before asking questions. The answer is a clear yes if you read this part:

- Users must reach at least 15 eligible posts in a week in order to be paid
- Not more than 50 posts per week will be paid. Anything above 50 will be counted as 50
Ok, it's clear and thanks. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Read the whole thread before asking questions. The answer is a clear yes if you read this part:

- Not more than 50 posts per week will be paid. Anything above 50 will be counted as 50
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

I will reserve a spot for myself.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Campaign on halt, for everyone interested to follow the things going on: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17723791

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
CAMPAIGN OVER - PAYMENTS SENT!

As stated by Darkstar and Sparkit, we are currently discussing and have been discussing this whole situation via telegram. Myself, Lauda, Minerjones, Sparkit, Darkstar, Superwoot, and Lutpin are the participants in the discussion.

As far as the 7btc is concerned, we are discussion the appropriate course of action to take. Should we just refund the users that invested this 7btc? Should we give everyone who can prove they invested a %? I personally think since we never controlled the later investments then we should  only refund the investors whos money we controlled.

I apologize to everyone involved in the shit end of the deal. We obviously didnt expect this to happen

"Ascendancy is a Modular Decentralized Application Framework created to simplify the process of engaging in cryptocurrency projects and allowing users to develop their own decentralized applications. Our mission for Ascendancy, is to bring more and more people into the world of cryptocurrencies and make it easier for everyday applications to become decentralized."
Richard Aldridge, Ascendancy.

For further information about the IPO please visit the official website or the official bitcointalk thread.
It you're interested in the technology behind ASC, take a look at the whitepaper.

This is a 8 week campaign divided into 2 stages. In the first stage, which will be running for 3 weeks,
our participants will be abled to aquire ASC even before the start of the IPO.

After 3 weeks the campaign will switch to pay out in BTC,
which can then be used to either buy more ASC via the IPO or at the campaign participants own
discretion.

With the end of week 8 and the 8th payround, this campaign will conclude.

We're looking for a maximum of 50 users between the ranks of Junior Members and Legendary Members.
Our payrates for the first 3 weeks are as following (the bitcoin payrates will follow a similar scheme and be in the same area):

Legendary Members [0/9]: 8 ASC per post
Hero Members [2/9]: 7 ASC per post
Senior Members [3/8]: 6 ASC per post
Full Members [5/8]: 5 ASC per post
Members [2/8]: 4 ASC per post
Junior Members [1/8]: 3 ASC per post

The spreadsheet including all current participants:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztJyxn-CZrW6ZSsOPgnprUD3hjZiK6POTq3N0N3Xeac/edit?usp=sharing
(shortlink: http://ascendancy.lutp.in )

The following rules and terms apply to the campaign:

- Payments are to be made weekly on Tuesdays
- Only constructive posts will be counted as eligible
- During each round, users should at least once post in the official ASC thread
- Posts with less than 80 characters in length won't be counted as eligible
- Users with valid negative trust (DT2) can not join this campaign. You will be banned if you recieve negative trust during the campaing period
- Enrolled users are not allowed to advertise any other altcoin-related project in their signature, personal text or avatar
- If you modify or remove your signature you will not be paid
- In case of a ban from the forum, you will be kicked from the campaign without payment
- The only language of posts we count as eligible is English, posts that are not written in English won't be counted
- Users posting in short rushes or other ways that could be considered as spam might get a cut in their payment
- The following posts are excluded from this campaign: Posts in the sections Off-Topic, Games&Rounds, Politics&Society, Beginners&Help, aswell as Archival and Local subforums that are non-english
- Also excluded are posts in this, aswell as any other campaign thread, promotions or giveaway of any sort
- Adjustments of these rules can be made by the campaign management (the ascendancy team or myself) with the beginning of each round
- In case of any dispute, it is on the campaign manager to find a solution, their decision is final

How to join?

In order to join this campaign, set the signatures below (there's a link to the codes right under each rank).
Go to https://ascendancy.io/#/ipo and register an account, this will be used for your payments.
Then make an enrollment post with the following information:
Code:
BCT Username & UID: (can be found on your profile)
Bitcointalk Rank:
Current number of posts:
ASC IPO username: (needed for stage 1)
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: (needed for stage 2)
I will contact you at a later point to request your username for the IPO and the ASC payments.

Signatures:

JUNIOR MEMBER:

Signature Code: here

MEMBER:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ▄▄▄   A S C E N D A N C Y   ▄▄▄ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [Blockchain Tech]  [Decentralized App]  [Secured Connection]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Follow IPO  ■  Join SLACK  ■  ANN Thread  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

FULL MEMBER:

SENIOR MEMBER:

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀  ▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀      ▀███████████▄
▄██████████▀          ▀██████████▄
▄██████████▀            ▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀     ▄████      ▀█████████▄