Pages:
Author

Topic: Paid to gamble - page 3. (Read 6522 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
January 21, 2016, 04:38:38 PM
This is just a post to advertise your garbage website, 10,000 Credits is impossible to get and for only about 8 cents? LMAO
Someone's garbage, is someone else's gold.

Good advertisement tactic, huh?

PS: People get 10k sat in 4-6 hours, tops.
And this is a faucet, not a site made to make you rich overnight Roll Eyes
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 21, 2016, 04:28:06 PM
This is just a post to advertise your garbage website, 10,000 Credits is impossible to get and for only about 8 cents? LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2016, 04:12:12 PM
Still many confusing comments.

Lots of people say it is gambling, lots of people say it's not gambling
i think that it shouldnt be counted as a gambling game, you can not really loose your money here so you are not risking anything, and gambling is playing and risking your money, still an awesome website
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 21, 2016, 03:31:54 PM
Could be that 'gambling' is the act of playing something that its not up to you to decide if you will win or lose. So would still be gambling but a playful gambling.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
January 21, 2016, 03:26:47 PM
Still many confusing comments.

Lots of people say it is gambling, lots of people say it's not gambling
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
January 21, 2016, 08:25:45 AM
I don't think so, because you can't withdraw the free gamble and the winnings that you're getting until you've got a certain amount.
You're not really taking chances to actually gamble so I don't think it counts. You don't really gain anything from it except entertainment and fun.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 21, 2016, 08:18:14 AM
I wish I get paid for playing gambling that would be nice, but I think you need a lot viewers to make a alot of money if you get paid for playing for gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
January 21, 2016, 07:36:28 AM
Even if you play with free money, it is considered gambling but still it's better than investing your own money in the website and gambling with the same. It makes you try to win a big amount but you end up losing a lot. Gambling with free money/earned money is always better as you have no regrets then if you lose.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
January 21, 2016, 07:26:49 AM
I think free faucet is not free because you are spending your time to earn that money.

Yeah you spending on something waste. The payout and the time you spend is not worth enough, better to try something good like signature campaign, the lowest payout from signature campaign will still better from any faucets in this world
After you're done spamming the forum with signature campaign, what are you going to do? Smiley

Spamming? That is not the right word for me. First thing faucet is a waste because it is just a small amount and I will totally wasting my time on something that small

Not sure though, why people think my site is a source of income for users, and not a site where they can have fun chatting and "gambling". lol

This is the second thing. You open site only for people have fun by chatting without earning anything? I dont think this is making any sense. And gambling is supposed to earn some money may be if you are no luck you will lose it. There is no fun at all if you keep on losing all the time
There is some sense if you say the facuet is just a waste of time and i too agree with that but gambling is so for entertainment and might be fun sometime even if you lose.

Its also a good idea to promote a site of gambling with a free faucet and later remove it once all are addicted Wink
yes it is a good idea,but only if people are blind Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
January 21, 2016, 06:18:54 AM
Its also a good idea to promote a site of gambling with a free faucet and later remove it once all are addicted Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 21, 2016, 04:58:21 AM
I think free faucet is not free because you are spending your time to earn that money.

Some of it is literally only 3 clicks away. You put little effort in it. I believe that as long as you are not spending your own money on a gamble, it's not really a gamble.
Even though technically it is a gamble without any risks.

I believe that if there are no risks then that's not a gamble.
Gambling comes with risks and if you don't take those then it's not a gamble anymore

Yeah that is true, but still gambling is a game like poker or other thing even is demo is still gambling and is not with real money.
Is nice to see that people are taking risk for gambling, but at the end most of it will lose the money and that is just frustrating.
Activity: 280
January 21, 2016, 04:51:42 AM

Some of it is literally only 3 clicks away. You put little effort in it. I believe that as long as you are not spending your own money on a gamble, it's not really a gamble.
Even though technically it is a gamble without any risks.

I believe that if there are no risks then that's not a gamble.
Gambling comes with risks and if you don't take those then it's not a gamble anymore
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2016, 01:22:45 AM

Yeah you spending on something waste. The payout and the time you spend is not worth enough, better to try something good like signature campaign, the lowest payout from signature campaign will still better from any faucets in this world
After you're done spamming the forum with signature campaign, what are you going to do? Smiley

I think the best thing is doing some signature campaign and trading or waiting is also a choice.
There is a lot of think to do with out bitcoin you know you also work.

Also is a great idea to do a online job that pay bitcoin.
I totally agree.

Not sure though, why people think my site is a source of income for users, and not a site where they can have fun chatting and "gambling". lol

All faucet is source of income though although it is just a little but at least it is free for many of them. So people will keep coming when there is a free thing. Is this some kind of faucet gambling without any deposit? Btw I just login but it is really heavy loading
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
January 21, 2016, 01:19:16 AM

Spamming? That is not the right word for me. First thing faucet is a waste because it is just a small amount and I will totally wasting my time on something that small

This is the second thing. You open site only for people have fun by chatting without earning anything? I dont think this is making any sense. And gambling is supposed to earn some money may be if you are no luck you will lose it. There is no fun at all if you keep on losing all the time
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
January 20, 2016, 09:11:16 PM
Added a new game. (It's still in testing phase though)
Will be launching it on Friday night.

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
January 20, 2016, 05:34:56 PM
a really great idea in my opinion, you will surely have a lot of visitors in your game what will make you some decent money from the advertisements i wish you good luck with it
Thanks, glad you like it Smiley
Activity: 504
January 20, 2016, 05:28:37 PM
a really great idea in my opinion, you will surely have a lot of visitors in your game what will make you some decent money from the advertisements i wish you good luck with it
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
January 20, 2016, 02:03:01 PM

I think the best thing is doing some signature campaign and trading or waiting is also a choice.

I totally agree.

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
January 20, 2016, 01:58:52 PM

legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
January 20, 2016, 01:50:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: