Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1113. (Read 5661651 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 23, 2014, 02:41:51 PM
Very little activity in this Thread. There are many Pakistanis here, But no one come to this thread.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange
December 23, 2014, 01:23:00 AM
Nice to have you on board irfan.

As for buyers of BTC we have them up for grabs at lower then international rates currently.

Feel free to visit urdubit and grab them while they last.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 22, 2014, 09:21:26 AM
AOA every one
I'm not new here  Grin I already checked this thread 2 or 3 time but never posted here. Today its my first post in this thread.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
December 15, 2014, 05:43:02 PM
Haha

Or a dislike button.

Regards

Duke

Once again missing the like button.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
December 15, 2014, 04:51:52 AM
Haha

Or a dislike button.

Regards

Duke
PXC Research Team
December 14, 2014, 09:34:11 PM
Pakistanians know how to use computers??  Shocked

teri Pain  nu Zardari Da....  Grin

Where is the like button?Huh Oopss forgot this is not FB.  Cheesy
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Being Human
December 14, 2014, 12:31:31 AM
Pakistanians know how to use computers??  Shocked

teri Pain  nu Zardari Da....  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
December 12, 2014, 06:42:49 PM
Hello Pakistaniss  Grin

Welcome me

and i am looking for mining hardware's if someone is selling s3 , s4 , ps20 or any other from pakistan please inbox me

please contact the urdubit or BitcoinPK guys (Zain)
http://bitcoinpk.com/
PXC Research Team
December 12, 2014, 03:50:37 PM
Itna Sonata kyo ha bhi ? Cheesy

Welcome here buddy!

Kuch nahi yaar lagta hai saab busy hain.

Thanks , i think we are less here , u r mining still ?
I still want to Mine but am far away from my setup. So currently it's turned off.
Activity: 340
December 11, 2014, 10:19:10 PM

Welcome here buddy!

Thanks , i think we are less here , u r mining still ?
PXC Research Team
December 11, 2014, 09:26:19 PM

Welcome here buddy!

December 11, 2014, 08:43:59 PM
December 11, 2014, 04:07:07 AM
Hello Pakistaniss  Grin

Welcome me

and i am looking for mining hardware's if someone is selling s3 , s4 , ps20 or any other from pakistan please inbox me
legendary
Free Free Palestine
December 04, 2014, 03:47:47 AM
That is true.

Some people charge ridiculous prices and I myself have had to buy and sell to such traders who deal with bitcoin at the exchange Rate of USD to pkr.

Regards

Duke
December 04, 2014, 12:13:24 AM
BTW guys there is a difference between exchanges. We are anotc exchange and urdubit is for trading with its own engine.
They help in getting the best price while we are only focusing on getting bitcoin fast and support a premium.

Good luck
Duke

Duke let me clarify exchangers have been over charging for god knows how long. I remember this one guy that wanted to sell me before the launch of the exchange btc at $600(btc was around $400). Then there was this one guy who said oky the current price is $380 and dollar is at 102.20 = 38836+10% = 42720. Now if you would try and sell to them they would buy from you at (380 * 99(interbank rate))-10%. I am not the one selling on the exchange at international rates right now, its other users. Yes I did intervene and sold some of my proceeds at 38500 when price was well above Rs. 39000 internationally just to bring prices down. There will always be people that want to hide their identities and do direct buy orders at higher prices from exchangers but that does not mean exchangers try and rip off people. We used to do that with bitcoinpk but even then we had the lowest rates. We stopped doing that after the launch of urdubit and its great to see sellers on there trying to sell at good rates without losing money by going through exchangers. So its a win win for both buyer and seller. Thats also where the beauty of what we are trying to do comes into play, exchangers can benefit also by simply buying from urdubit and selling to those clients that dont want to go through an exchange, or vice versa. We have planned special discounts for high trading merchants and you can contact us anytime to get discount on deposit fees and withdrawals. But bare in mind we wont buy from you. You will list yourself in the exchange, buy and sell directly on there.
legendary
Free Free Palestine
December 03, 2014, 10:52:48 AM
BTW guys there is a difference between exchanges. We are anotc exchange and urdubit is for trading with its own engine.
They help in getting the best price while we are only focusing on getting bitcoin fast and support a premium.

Good luck
Duke
legendary
Free Free Palestine
December 03, 2014, 10:33:58 AM
Hello.

Thats some great news.

we have been buying ans selling bitcoin at preev rate of btc to pkr for the past couple of months.

Lol, better late then never.

On a different note I have 12 btc for sale at 40,000 pkr per btc.
Currently 1 btc is 38700pkr on preev and 39200pkr on Google.

Please pm me if you require any.

Regards

Duke
December 03, 2014, 09:55:54 AM
Its great to announce we have been able to do what we set out to do. We have been able to bring down prices of btc closer to international exchanges. We believe in fair trade and If you check current prices at urdbit, you will love it.
legendary
Free Free Palestine
November 30, 2014, 06:14:28 PM
Guys you are getting very defensive about criticism from a person who could be your potential customer.
Ganging up and investigating through my posts or what not.
There seems to be some bad weather brewing and honestly not really worth my time.

Good luck with your exchange.

To both of you Wink

Activity: 519
Merit: 502
November 29, 2014, 10:54:13 PM
Hey

I dont want to sound negative or anything but what kind of exchnage are you guys running ?
I cant buy or sell or deposit . How am i supposed to make it work ?

Also it looks as if most of the trade are started by your own people and isnt that illegal in almost all countries of the world even pakistan.

Is there even any customer service or support ?
Been trying to locate an email or number and cant find anything.

Anybody else able to deal with the exchange let me know your experience.

Regards

Duke

Duke I am not sure what problems you are facing. First you complain we have nothing listed then you claim that our numbers are off where as you have my direct number and have me on skype. I am trying to understand what problems you are facing with urdubit so as I may assist you better. As for the fact you do more business then us on personal level, it is just great to hear as we support all bitcoin efforts in Pakistan. Secondly you stated we use free software, this is not true. We use open source software so as to support transparency and isnt that what bitcoin is all about? decentralized and transparent which is quite visible by the fact that all ledgers are public and open source? Our exchange is based on trust in its owners and if we are not open about who we are or what kind of engine we are using then we can be just another earn and run type exchange. Just keeping that in view  our software is easily available for you or anyone to go through and even use and make sure we are not doing something fishy. Again I believe in a healthy environment of bitcoin. With the great efforts that have been able to put in by us and the community to see bitcoin successful in Pakistan there was great news recently such as:

Bitcoin acceptance at a fuel station:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2mnica/meanwhile_in_pakistan/
and
Buy your clothing at  Gujranwala with bitcoin
https://www.facebook.com/groups/701427116605383/
Also check the listings at
onewallet.io

This is opening up a whole new dimension to bitcoin and gets me excited about the future of bitcoin in Pakistan. And that is what we imagine, A world running on bitcoin. Where you can go to your local shop and you can buy groceries with bitcoin, where you can pay your electric, gas telephone bills through it and not worry about them or you having to use an exchange or any sort of ex-changer to exchange to convert into fiat.
Once again I would like to tell people if you guys are facing any problems you may contact us. Our numbers are listed on our website. So is our address. Here are a few more links, or ways to keep a tab on us.

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinpk
https://www.facebook.com/urdubit
http://bitcoinpk.com
http://bitcoin.com.pk
Twitter: bitcoinpk

If anyone has any problems please feel to contact us on fb/twitter/pm here(we are active on bitcointalk) or call us or email us.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

P.S There is going to be another bitcoin acceptance place in Pakistan. I will post new locations soon.
Jump to: