Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1132. (Read 5658040 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
February 03, 2014, 02:11:32 PM
nawazish can you explain on CEX.IO we need just send them money and nothing more and they send us profit for this I am right and what about btcguild

Here is your Answer. CEX.IO is basically service for people who want an easy start in BITCOIN mining with out the hassle of maintaining hardware. CEX is providing a an online hosted mining service.They sell you there Mh/s that can only be used in there pool (Cloud mining) and they can also be sold to somebody else in there MH/S Exchange.

Whereas BTCGuild is just a simple mining pool on which you use your own hardware to mine BTC.

These days it is foolish to invest in any BTC hardware or cloud mining until you are already rich.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 03, 2014, 01:25:53 PM
nawazish can you explain on CEX.IO we need just send them money and nothing more and they send us profit for this I am right and what about btcguild

I can but it's load shedding time. Happy load shedding. Cheesy

Will do it after 1 and half hour from now. May be Evillish will do something till then. Wink

I've never done cloud mining so he will have to wait for you.  Cheesy

He is She not He. Tongue

Well I too haven't done it. But Knowledge is a must have thing.

I didn't know that. Grin And yes you are right.

Thanks a lot Nawazish as well as Evilish you both guys are really helpful i download dogecoin wallet software and it is on synic and showing 4 weeks behind Whenever i will replace my Windows than i will sync my wallet again??

Yes. Just make sure to back up your wallet.dat file before you reinstall windows so you don't lose your coins.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
February 03, 2014, 12:36:29 PM
Thanks a lot Nawazish as well as Evilish you both guys are really helpful i download dogecoin wallet software and it is on synic and showing 4 weeks behind Whenever i will replace my Windows than i will sync my wallet again??
PXC Research Team
February 03, 2014, 12:01:07 PM

Will do it after 1 and half hour from now. May be Evillish will do something till then. Wink

I've never done cloud mining so he will have to wait for you.  Cheesy

He is She not He. Tongue

Well I too haven't done it. But Knowledge is a must have thing.
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 03, 2014, 11:52:15 AM

I've never done cloud mining so he will have to wait for you.  Cheesy
PXC Research Team
February 03, 2014, 11:47:38 AM

Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 03, 2014, 11:32:42 AM
PXC Research Team
February 03, 2014, 09:36:30 AM
Ok bro now let's consider i have card which giving 1200 MH/s not KH/s so with this card which mining will be suitable Bitcoin,litcoin,dogecoin or any other and Main point is what will the percentage of profit per day because i use calculator but i cannot get exact value so your answer will be much appreciated.

1200 kh/s (1.2 mh/s) Scrypt = 1200 mh/s SHA-256 (The algorithm which BTC uses)

Go to this page and check which is the most profitable coin to mine:

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sha256HashRate=1200.00&sha256Power=0.00&sha256PowerCost=0.0000&scryptHashRate=1200.00&scryptPower=0.00&scryptPowerCost=0.0000&sha256Check=true&scryptCheck=true&e=MtGox

See there, all of the Scrypt coins give more profit than mining Bitcoin.

Dogecoin Revenue / Profit per day: $14.04 ($420 per month)
Worldcoin Revenue / Profit per day: $10.23 ($300 per month)
Litecoin Revenue / Profit per day: $9.23 ($270 per month)

And have a look at Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Revenue / Profit per day: $0.26 (About $7 per month)

This shows that it isn't worth to mine BTC with a graphics card. Not at all.

I would like to correct you here that. MH is not related to SHA-256. It is just a unit for 1000 KH. Also SHA-256 is easier then Scrypt so a card that mines scrypt with a rate of 500kh/s can mine sha-256 with about 1 mh/s. Rest is fine but excluding downtime because of load shedding.
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 03, 2014, 09:27:14 AM
Ok bro now let's consider i have card which giving 1200 MH/s not KH/s so with this card which mining will be suitable Bitcoin,litcoin,dogecoin or any other and Main point is what will the percentage of profit per day because i use calculator but i cannot get exact value so your answer will be much appreciated.

1200 kh/s (1.2 mh/s) Scrypt = 1200 mh/s SHA-256 (The algorithm which BTC uses)

Go to this page and check which is the most profitable coin to mine:

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sha256HashRate=1200.00&sha256Power=0.00&sha256PowerCost=0.0000&scryptHashRate=1200.00&scryptPower=0.00&scryptPowerCost=0.0000&sha256Check=true&scryptCheck=true&e=MtGox

See there, all of the Scrypt coins give more profit than mining Bitcoin.

Dogecoin Revenue / Profit per day: $14.04 ($420 per month)
Worldcoin Revenue / Profit per day: $10.23 ($300 per month)
Litecoin Revenue / Profit per day: $9.23 ($270 per month)

And have a look at Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Revenue / Profit per day: $0.26 (About $7 per month)

This shows that it isn't worth to mine BTC with a graphics card. Not at all.
February 03, 2014, 09:11:56 AM
PXC Research Team
February 03, 2014, 08:58:56 AM
Sorry for my wrong detections here is my card specifications

Core Speed                       1098 MHz
Boost Clock                       1176 MHz                  
Memory                            2048 MB
Memory Speed                   1350 MHz
Memory Bus                       128 Bit                    
Memory Type                     GDDR5
Memory Bandwidth            86.4GB/sec  
Pixel Rate                         19 GPixel/s
Shader                               960
Resolution (WxH)                4096x2160
Max Power                        125 Watts
PSU                                 450 Watt & 22 Amps

Edit : this information is generated through an automated system detection software  Cheesy

You should see this list to have an Idea of the cards.

https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

I would admit that Nvidia are the best cards as far as it is concerned to graphics design and gaming but AMD has the most powerful GPUs for Mining. You can search on google to learn why. It would be lengthy if I post here.
PXC Research Team
February 03, 2014, 08:50:27 AM
if we want to do mining on big level in Pakistan then what is total expense on this and is this possible to do here

Every thing is possible. Have you seen my rig?? You may have missed this discussion here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4486757

See some pics here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4491369
Activity: 378
February 03, 2014, 07:58:24 AM
if we want to do mining on big level in Pakistan then what is total expense on this and is this possible to do here
February 03, 2014, 07:08:21 AM
Sorry for my wrong detections here is my card specifications

Core Speed                       1098 MHz
Boost Clock                       1176 MHz                  
Memory                            2048 MB
Memory Speed                   1350 MHz
Memory Bus                       128 Bit                    
Memory Type                     GDDR5
Memory Bandwidth            86.4GB/sec  
Pixel Rate                         19 GPixel/s
Shader                               960
Resolution (WxH)                4096x2160
Max Power                        125 Watts
PSU                                 450 Watt & 22 Amps

Edit : this information is generated through an automated system detection software  Cheesy
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 03, 2014, 06:51:17 AM
NvidiaMulti-GPUGeForce GTX 750 Ti   My this card showing me 192 Gh/s As Nawazish said Nvidia are not good for mining so means this card is useless and if i buy a card who have 1200 Mh/s then it will be ok of bitcoin or for other mining system?

192 Gh/s or 192 KH/s? Shocked And you should always stick to Scrypt based coins like Litecoin, Worldcoin, Dogecoin while mining with graphics card.
February 03, 2014, 06:43:09 AM
NvidiaMulti-GPUGeForce GTX 750 Ti   My this card showing me 192 Gh/s As Nawazish said Nvidia are not good for mining so means this card is useless and if i buy a card who have 1200 Mh/s then it will be ok of bitcoin or for other mining system?
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 03, 2014, 06:33:33 AM
Thanks for your reply dear But my Nvidia card is highest from AMD and it's latest edition by the way which card you will prefer which is perfect for Mining.If i really can earn through mining then i can manage any card easily due to my office manager   Wink

7950 (I get 1200 kh/s with 2 cards) and R9 280X (I've seen people getting 800 kh/s with a single toxic edition card) are probably the best for mining.

Thanks bro for answer kh/s or Mh/s which is greater sorry for this question because i'm totally noob here And with this 7950 2 cards how much your per day average of mining?

I used this calculater http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator but it's confusing for me because there are not any kh/s present i can only see Mh/s, Gh/s and TH/s.

Mh/s is greater, for example my 1200 Kh/s = 1.2 Mh/s. You can use this calculator to check the earnings.
http://www.coinwarz.com/

Also, http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator is a Bitcoin calculator. It's no longer profitable to mine BTC without an ASIC miner, that's why most of us mine Scrypt based coins.
February 03, 2014, 05:56:17 AM
Thanks for your reply dear But my Nvidia card is highest from AMD and it's latest edition by the way which card you will prefer which is perfect for Mining.If i really can earn through mining then i can manage any card easily due to my office manager   Wink

7950 (I get 1200 kh/s with 2 cards) and R9 280X (I've seen people getting 800 kh/s with a single toxic edition card) are probably the best for mining.

Thanks bro for answer kh/s or Mh/s which is greater sorry for this question because i'm totally noob here And with this 7950 2 cards how much your per day average of mining?

I used this calculater http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator but it's confusing for me because there are not any kh/s present i can only see Mh/s, Gh/s and TH/s.
Bitcoin to the moon!
February 03, 2014, 05:39:58 AM

February 03, 2014, 01:57:56 AM
Jump to: