Author

Topic: Pakistan - page 1134. (Read 5657209 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 03:52:11 PM

Lol I'll look into PXC.

Well PXC has a really interesting history and I am a part of it from the very beginning. Don't know why but never lost faith in this coin. May be because it's name starts with P for Pakistan. Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
January 28, 2014, 03:46:27 PM
So which coin are you guys mining currently? I was mining Smart coin and now I'm mining DigiByte.

I am mining here. http://us.trademybit.com   Tongue Tongue

Next month will start mining PLT again.

Looks nice. Is it a multi pool?

Yup with auto exchange feature and has most of the stable coins the other multipools don't have. It also uses it's own system to calculate most profitable coin so no need for coinchoose or coinwarz.

For how long have you been using it and what are your earnings so far?

occasionally i ear more then 0.020 BTC= 20$ for 1800Kh/s on average 15$ minimum. Some times cryptsy creates some problem for the pool so payouts come late but they definitely come. I have been using it for 8 and a half days now. and earned more then 100 $

Very.nice. I guess I'll start using it from the next month.

I successfully promoted a pool Cheesy lol. I guess next should be PXC haha.

Lol I'll look into PXC.
PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 03:38:57 PM
So which coin are you guys mining currently? I was mining Smart coin and now I'm mining DigiByte.

Yup with auto exchange feature and has most of the stable coins the other multipools don't have. It also uses it's own system to calculate most profitable coin so no need for coinchoose or coinwarz.

occasionally i ear more then 0.020 BTC= 20$ for 1800Kh/s on average 15$ minimum. Some times cryptsy creates some problem for the pool so payouts come late but they definitely come. I have been using it for 8 and a half days now. and earned more then 100 $

I successfully promoted a pool Cheesy lol. I guess next should be PXC haha.
Bitcoin to the moon!
January 28, 2014, 03:35:01 PM

PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 03:30:57 PM

occasionally i ear more then 0.020 BTC= 20$ for 1800Kh/s on average 15$ minimum. Some times cryptsy creates some problem for the pool so payouts come late but they definitely come. I have been using it for 8 and a half days now. and earned more then 100 $  all of this including load shedding timing and thats about 5 hours of down time. I am pretty amazed by this pool.
Bitcoin to the moon!
January 28, 2014, 03:20:25 PM

I am mining here. http://us.trademybit.com   Tongue Tongue

PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 03:01:48 PM

Bitcoin to the moon!
January 28, 2014, 02:58:08 PM

PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 02:48:32 PM

Bitcoin to the moon!
January 28, 2014, 02:02:37 PM
PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 01:40:41 PM
now this thread is sticky is just because of this activity or why can any one give answer about this ?

It seems like all the threads named after country and are most active got pinned by Moderator. We should be thankful to him.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
January 28, 2014, 12:15:29 PM
now this thread is sticky is just because of this activity or why can any one give answer about this ?
Activity: 392
January 28, 2014, 12:01:55 PM
Currently mining bitcoin is a waste of time. Even it is not much good for buying.Instead you guys should invest in alts.
which altcoins are best for invest I need some information about this I have some in cryptsy account but never check these what happening and how are they going
[/quote

Well there is no good answer for this. Kindly do your own research. But still for long term holding I would suggest WDC, MEC,FTC& DGC also Doge is a contender. And for short term you may need to invest in newer altcoins that have not reached cryptsy. For short term you need to choose wisely and look at how good it's release was. Obviously you will need to buy them from people here cause they are not on exchanges or good exchanges. Don't send first if the user is new and suspicious.

thanks for all these information now I will do some reasearch in this and try to involve completely in this work
PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 11:59:21 AM
Currently mining bitcoin is a waste of time. Even it is not much good for buying.Instead you guys should invest in alts.
which altcoins are best for invest I need some information about this I have some in cryptsy account but never check these what happening and how are they going

Well there is no good answer for this. Kindly do your own research. But still for long term holding I would suggest WDC, MEC,FTC& DGC also Doge is a contender. And for short term you may need to invest in newer altcoins that have not reached cryptsy. For short term you need to choose wisely and look at how good it's release was. Obviously you will need to buy them from people here cause they are not on exchanges or good exchanges. Don't send first if the user is new and suspicious.
January 28, 2014, 11:54:03 AM
PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 11:51:39 AM
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
January 28, 2014, 11:46:41 AM
after collapsing of Liberty Reserve I join this and just because of no communication and help I have some bad loses if I have some good information and help then I was going to create a website for this exchange but now too much loses in inputs.io and bit365 investments not able to bring new computer for mining
January 28, 2014, 11:35:52 AM
I will not blame to developes but mostly because of economy and home security both are worst in last decade and just because of this no too many peoples going in this unstable world of bitcoin
PXC Research Team
January 28, 2014, 11:32:57 AM
in Pakistan very few peoples working on exchanges with websites mostly working with personal links why we are not good enough in this

Just because most Developers in Pakistan are not interested or don't know Bitcoin. It reached 1000$ and still there was not a single news on it in Pakistan. What a pity. Sad
January 28, 2014, 11:14:21 AM
in Pakistan very few peoples working on exchanges with websites mostly working with personal links why we are not good enough in this
Jump to: