Pages:
Author

Topic: Palmistry--my Superpower. What is Yours? - page 2. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
"The fish rots from the head first"
March 05, 2016, 06:24:11 PM
My superpower?  I can clog toilets with the best of them
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
March 05, 2016, 05:34:26 PM
The sixth sense.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
March 05, 2016, 03:08:47 PM
I don't believe in such things most people who tell they have any so called superpowers are fakers.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
March 05, 2016, 03:06:52 PM
It is a bit arrogant for anyone to say they can "foretell or predict the future by studying the palm." As far as I understand it your palms may give off indicators of happiness or certain health problems, but that is a very specific detail and not "I can predict next weeks lottery tickets"
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 05, 2016, 01:41:21 PM
What is Palmistry? Palmistry is basically palm reading. It's the ability to foretell or predict the future by studying the palm.

When I started learning palmistry about 23 years ago, I didn't know that it was called "palmistry;" I was just anxious about knowing how to read the palm. My mentor was a "pro," and people came to him everyday for a reading.

After few years, I mastered some types of reading (I think I mastered only what I was interested in) like foretelling how many days someone will spend on earth, and telling someone which day in each month is his/her holy day. Both I do well by simply staring at the palm.

But over the years, I didn't commercialize my  ability. I only read my friends palms. And if I did, I only told them their holy day of each month.

When I read my palm several years ago, I got 31330 days for how long I will spend on earth. Too short? Too long?

Anyways, what is your superpower?
Pages:
Jump to: