Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 14. (Read 122623 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Remember to show your support and get Pandacoin (PND) on the Cryptsy Exchange! We now have 4159 votes!

New correction: 4161 votes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
A lot of action going on now on Mintpal and buying wall standing strong Smiley We have such nice support!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Been looking at the market and I can easily say PND is resistant on P&D's and manipulation. I have yet to see another coin like that. This coin has a low volatility.

Yes and that's exactly what we want to be! The opposite of pump and dump!
I agree with that, but when the price is 50 + satoshi and not two as far as the 2  lao go to zero, and we find ourselves in a situation like a month ago.
It should be as soon as possible to raise the price pnd then maintained.
Promotion and constant innovation, the capabilities of the original. This is the only way that this or that coin bolo work.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Hello my fellow Pandas,
I noticed a rather large transfer (~43 LTC worth) of PND the other day on mintpal. I later noticed that the view outside my basement window seemed to indicate a sunny day with few clouds. This contradicted the weather report that stated the day would be cloudy with 60% chance of precipitation. Later, when the volume of PND/LTC lowered to normal levels, I noticed that it was indeed cloudy out and looked like it might rain.
Why would it have appeared to have been a completely different type of day while PND was being dumped by some demon? I am not one to believe in conspiracies, but I have been reading up on CIA use of lenticular printed holograms on windows to induce targets to perceive false weather conditions. This has apparently been used for economic manipulation.
This may be just myself noticing weird coincidences, but I would like to ask all Pandacoin users to pay attention to correlations between large volume transactions of PND and weather patterns outside their window. It would be preferable if you could actually falsify the possibility of false weather projections using lenticular holograms by leaving your house (I am currently unable to do so until I can verify that all entry ways to my home are not covered by government snipers, which I am unable to verify at the moment and have good reason to believe are there - unable to explain here).
Please leave your finding here in the PND bitcointalk forum. I think we may find some interesting patterns emerge. I hope to correspond with you all again at some point in the future, but I cannot make any guarantees at this point in time.

man, u so high.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn9AeUK-jG4&feature=kp

hehe...

I would be surprised if that actually was a fact
Been looking at the market and I can easily say PND is resistant on P&D's and manipulation. I have yet to see another coin like that. This coin has a low volatility.

Yes and that's exactly what we want to be! The opposite of pump and dump!
Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Extremely active on the IRC. Join us, get wet and have some fun!

#PandacoinPND @ irc.freenode.com
Hall of Fame Donors

Justabear - 2,700,000 PND (unspecified)
Jommy99 - 2,000,002 PND (unspecified)
drakee - 1,350,005 PND (unspecified)
cadexn - 1,103,241 PND (android wallet development bounty)
Armek - 1,000,009 PND (unspecified)
mtrycz - 1,000,001 PND (unspecified)
tommyj1 - 1,000,000 PND (unspecified)
rghmodz - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
thrillho - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
vested - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)

Pandacoin PND Community Chest total: 20,301,249

So proud of our community! Keep it up! Great things will come to the people who have patience Wink
Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
20 million in the donation chest. nice!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Bohemian Crypto Guardian
Updated Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List:

Changes have been highlighted in bold.

• 15 million PND: Fully developed/tested secure PND android wallet
  • 10 million PND: Fully developed/tested PND Lightweight Wallet for Windows/Linux/MacOS (similar to http://www.wowdoge.org/)
  • 3 million PND each (Web broswer: Java or flash/Android/IOS) or 10 million PND for all 3: Pandacoin (PND) Snake game. Each 'Pandacoin' that the snake eats, in the game, actually will be paid out at the end of the game to the player. It would function as an interactive game-faucet, with the faucet wallets managed and refilled by the PND dev team
  • 3 million PND: PND Prisoner’s Dilemma Game: 2 random players throw in equal parts of Pandacoin (PND), with a bonus inserted by the game. Player 1 and Player 2 are given 2 choices, Split or Take. If both decide to split, the pot is split, if one does take while the other does split, the one who chose take gets everything, and the other loses. If both say take, house wins and both lose. All profits goes towards either the Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest and/or PND4PND charity
  • 2 million PND: IOS mobile read/balance-only wallet
  • 2 million PND: Weibo PND Tip Bot (We will assist with language translation)
  • 2 million PND: Bitcointalk PND Tip Bot
  • 1 million PND: Youtube Video animation explaining what PND is (contact us on required content)
  • 300k PND: PND infographic (contact us on the theme of the infographic)

*Android wallet specified bounties from cadexn, rghmodz, thrillho, vested and dreambox700 included

If you are interested in one of the above bounty projects, please join #pndcontrib on irc.freenode.net and speak to either amDOGE, Bdanyo or Ozzke!

You could always leave a message on our Pandacoin Reddit.

Additional Bounty Information

First person to contact the Pandacoin (PND) devs and requesting to work on the project, and completes the bounty development gets to claim the bounty. The process will be transparent, and the bounty hunter would be included in our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Designs should be clean and nice looking, and according to our coin’s brand look and feel.

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and assist the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

• PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
  • BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
  • LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
  • DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit and keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

Hall of Fame Donors

Justabear - 2,700,000 PND (unspecified)
Jommy99 - 2,000,002 PND (unspecified)
drakee - 1,350,005 PND (unspecified)
cadexn - 1,103,241 PND (android wallet development bounty)
Armek - 1,000,009 PND (unspecified)
mtrycz - 1,000,001 PND (unspecified)
tommyj1 - 1,000,000 PND (unspecified)
rghmodz - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
thrillho - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
vested - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)

Pandacoin PND Community Chest total: 20,301,249

Activity: 157
Bohemian Crypto Guardian
Remember to show your support and get Pandacoin (PND) on the Cryptsy Exchange! We now have 4159 votes!
Activity: 70
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Just take a look at the price of pnd... its stable for weeks already... wich is very good...

Lots of people dont have patience in crypto... well guess what... patience is the key in a succesfull cryptocurrency...

PND is a prefect example... remember the people who dumped at 6/7 liteoshi? cause there was a period of "less development" they dumped the shit out of this coin...

back then things really were starting... the community grew stronger and stronger... new devs were being added almost every 2 weeks... wich was amazing, looking at the state PND was in at that moment...

new ideas were developed... POS was voted for... etc etc etc..

Look at us now... The only way is up if you ask me...  Cool
Yea... Those POW coins are eventually going to die off if they don't change also eventually the miners will move to something else leaving the coin vulnerable to certain attacks and slower transactions. It was of course the idea that started it all in the first place.. The PND devs of course perfected it!

Yes indeed, but also some POS coins are vulnerable to attacks, however with the posdifference PND has, that's impossible. If you look at coins which have 0,1 pdiff it's a very realistic threat. Pandacoin has a pdiff of more than 400.

So anyone who wants more info about the coin, feel free to join us on #PandacoinPND at freenode.net
Or mine Pandacoin on our Pandacoin / Dogecoin multipool!
Yea... Those POW coins are eventually going to die off if they don't change also eventually the miners will move to something else leaving the coin vulnerable to certain attacks and slower transactions. It was of course the idea that started it all in the first place.. The PND devs of course perfected it!
Activity: 196
Pandacoin (PND) development team member
I honestly think that the POS at a low annual interest rate is a nice measure to prevent the worst of both worlds (inflation, deflation) As well as no coincap so lost coins can eventually be replenished unlike the other coins out there. Great community. Great and very active devs! Hot damn what more can I ask for!

POS also protects us from a slew of issues POW coins have.

Most secure coin evarr! Smiley

Also, I love this community Smiley
I honestly think that the POS at a low annual interest rate is a nice measure to prevent the worst of both worlds (inflation, deflation) As well as no coincap so lost coins can eventually be replenished unlike the other coins out there. Great community. Great and very active devs! Hot damn what more can I ask for!
Pages:
Jump to: