Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 10. (Read 122614 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
too late for mining .... everyone in this thread says they hate coins that are aimed at fast profits while they are begging for PND to do the same

There's a difference between:
- wanting a coin's price to skyrocket in a few days and then convert it to BTC or fiat, and
- wanting a coin to have an healthy growth and thus empower the community and its economy.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
too late for mining .... everyone in this thread says they hate coins that are aimed at fast profits while they are begging for PND to do the same
Glad to hear that. Yes we are currently the faires full POS coin with 3 months of POW phase. We don't hype so daytraders don't really can manipulate the market too much and when they try they fail because we have a very loyal community.

Nice Smiley
Is there any merchant or market place that accepts PND? I couldn't find the info on the subreddit.

And by the way, kudos for inserting the staking-related info at the bottom right of the wallet, even Peercoin doesn't offer that.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Nice! You will definately not regret it in the long run since we're here to stay and we're here to innovate Wink

That's good to hear! I'm a fan of PoS, and after doing much research PND and Peercoin seems to be by-far the less scammy coins. And I like how light-hearted you community seems to be, and what you did to stop Wolong's tyranny is truly awesome.

Also, the price stability is surprising, which might indicate that greedy speculators are staying far away from this coin. This is good.

Will buy some now Smiley

Glad to hear that. Yes we are currently the faires full POS coin with 3 months of POW phase. We don't hype so daytraders don't really can manipulate the market too much and when they try they fail because we have a very loyal community.

That.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Pandacoin (PND) development team member
Feel free to join the IRC channel and start mining too Smiley

PND fun for everyone! :p

Yeah, I went there yesterday, the weather was quite rainy though! Cheesy

Always is Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Nice! You will definately not regret it in the long run since we're here to stay and we're here to innovate Wink

That's good to hear! I'm a fan of PoS, and after doing much research PND and Peercoin seems to be by-far the less scammy coins. And I like how light-hearted you community seems to be, and what you did to stop Wolong's tyranny is truly awesome.

Also, the price stability is surprising, which might indicate that greedy speculators are staying far away from this coin. This is good.

Will buy some now Smiley

Yeah, I went there yesterday, the weather was quite rainy though! Cheesy

Will buy some now Smiley

Will buy some now Smiley
So who here is mining the Pandacoin / Dogecoin multipool?
Around 600 MH scrypt and 600 MH x11, keep it up and lets keep growing!

If you don't own enough PND yet, it's the perfect way to earn some more without having to buy it from exchanges.

I have 1.3 mh/s there, was mining Dogecoins but switched to Pandacoin yesterday, for the lulz :p

Nice! You will definitely not regret it in the long run since we're here to stay and we're here to innovate Wink
Activity: 8
Friendly reminder:

18.7 million PNDs have been donated to http://pnd4pnd.com/!

It is a unique concept in that all donations made now will be held and only released to the chosen charity organisations until June 1st, 2015.

The charity wallet will be on a transparent and public address, managed by the Pandacoin (PND) development team. Read more about it and the chosen charity organisations here: http://pnd4pnd.com/

Tell us how much you think our donation wallet will be worth in 1 years time?

If you don't own enough PND yet, it's the perfect way to earn some more without having to buy it from exchanges.

I am mining on the X11 port with my humble rig on there.

Likewise Smiley

It's a great pool Smiley
PND
Activity: 24

I am mining on the X11 port with my humble rig on there.

I have 1.3 mh/s there, was mining Dogecoins but switched to Pandacoin yesterday, for the lulz :p

Activity: 42
I asked the panda kid beneath the pines.
He said, "The papa panda has gone alone
Herb-picking somewhere on the mount,
Cloud-hidden, whereabouts unknown."

Treasure for investors, not food for whales.

Hahahaha great pic

That deserves a panda applause

Activity: 42

Treasure for investors, not food for whales.

speculation month  Wink

Other coins drop when there are no big announcements, or they get a lot of fud. We stay stable and wait for the news to come, it's great!

Added to multifaucet.tk
We Love Panda!

Wow great job, thanks! always happy when other people see our potential.
Pages:
Jump to: