Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 22. (Read 122623 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Yawn. PND devs like to take their time.

Yes we do, thank you for noticing that. We like to take our time because we want to bring features that work, not empty promises like some other coins.
Also don't forget that we're all professionals, which means we're combining this with our main job. This means we don't have time to work on the project fulltime like students would be able to do.
We work hard, focussed and have a lot more experience and original ideas than students however.

I can see that already 137 users installed our Pandacoin wallet balance app!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A slice of delicious bamboo shoot a day keeps greedy day traders away.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yawn. PND devs like to take their time.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
Here is a few pics of a PND Snake game I made for windows. It is almost done for the most part. Hopefully I will release it soon. Every PND you eat in game that is how many PND you will receive.(Amount of PND you receive for each PND you eat may change)

AWESOME!!!

Only feedback, can you please replace the red square and replace it with a cute running panda? That'll make this game so much more awesome
Do you wanna pick a image for it? I can't find a good one. How is this?

Will this be web based?

This for the head

This for when a player eats the coin Smiley
Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Here is a few pics of a PND Snake game I made for windows. It is almost done for the most part. Hopefully I will release it soon. Every PND you eat in game that is how many PND you will receive.(Amount of PND you receive for each PND you eat may change)

game's looking good!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I made an infographic comparison of PND and DOGE for all our shibe fellows.
It's kinda already outdated because we noew have *12* devs, I'll update that when I'm home Wink

This looks great!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

AWESOME!!!

Only feedback, can you please replace the red square and replace it with a cute running panda? That'll make this game so much more awesome

Will this be web based?
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund

AWESOME!!!

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

AWESOME!!!

+1

Definitely needs a panda at the head
Activity: 157
Bohemian Crypto Guardian

AWESOME!!!

Activity: 220
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

Kick ass. I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund

The new app is available on Google Play store:
Pandacoin balance app on Google Play

In the Amazon app store:
Pandacoin balance app on amazon

In the windows phone app store:
Pandacoin balance app on windows phone

The firefoxOS app store:
Pandacoin balance app

The Chrome app store:
Pandacoin balance app

The Blackberry app store:
Pandacoin balance app

So go install it or I will come get you!

Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

That's right! It's raining again PND in our irc channel (#pandacoinpnd @ freenode server)

raining.... raining everywhere!

That's right! It's raining again PND in our irc channel (#pandacoinpnd @ freenode server)
Activity: 490
It's very cool mtrycz, also seems very good quality.
It's very sturdy, the make is not cheap at all. The print is fine too! I'm really happy with it Cool
Maybe I should have another shot with better light, tho!
Hey pandas!

Look what I got in the mail today :3

It's very cool mtrycz, also seems very good quality. You can also get your Pandacoin merchandise at zazzle.

Activity: 358

My youtube channel "VDechand" accept PND donations now!
Next add x13 pool?

x13 is not really a priority for us at the moment our great multipool expert is working on something else at the moment. The thing is that they always come up with new algorithms and new coins. 99% of these new coins are not of very good quality and are mainly pump and dump or very short POW-phase and after that POS. It takes a lot of effort into maintaining all the wallets which we already support. We will keep working on it, however at this point we have other things we're working on.
Thank you for the suggestion though Smiley Everyone is welcome at our multipool
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: