Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 27. (Read 122625 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Joori made it rain very very hard in the irc channel.

Join us and enjoy the rain! IRC: #PandacoinPND on freenode.net

Speaking of anonimity, thanks to the person who anonymously tipped me 700k+ PND.

me love you long long time

Woooow 715k tip that's huge Smiley We really have a great community. Congrats cadexn
Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Speaking of anonimity, thanks to the person who anonymously tipped me 700k+ PND.

me love you long long time
What new developments are planned?
I'm really interested in seeing how the anonymity feature is going to play out.

If the devs are able to implement the anonymity features without any big problems (like how they implemented the PoS), it could bring a huge interests and attention over here.

Yes, anonymity is very popular: Anonymous wallet, DarkSend, NiteSend, DarkMarket, etc.

Anonimity is indeed very popular. But how many have succesfully implemented it? Darkcoin has had a lot of problems. We will only implement something if it goes with our vision and if it we can release a secure, working version without bugs. We don't want to hype anything. There are so many examples of coins announcing they will implement anonimity within a couple of months. Coins get pumpe and anonimity never comes. We are the opposite of that.
What and when something will be released is decided by the devs after evaluating the relevance and the difficulty of the feature.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

If the devs are able to implement the anonymity features without any big problems (like how they implemented the PoS), it could bring a huge interests and attention over here.

Yes, anonymity is very popular: Anonymous wallet, DarkSend, NiteSend, DarkMarket, etc.
Activity: 174
PND上周总结 (6月1日- 6月8日)

·开通官方X11智能矿池,算力峰值1G 

·新设计的纸钱包,地址:http://pndaddress.org/

·现在你可以在谷歌电子市场下载安卓应用Multi PandaPool Info以随时监察智能矿池运作情况

·团队成员Ozzke已使"multipool"在谷歌等搜索引擎的排名相当靠前

·团队加入新成员 - Linux_Mint_Pal (营销及公众指引)

·团队加入新成员 -Riboflavin (网站前端及后台开发)

·团队加入新成员 - Foxxn (营销,图形设计及社区活动管理)

·被Coinwik.org收入(http://coinwik.org/Pandacoin)

·被Bitinfocharts.com收入(http://bitinfocharts.com/pandacoin/)

·RCX Coin Picks博客介绍Pandacoin(https://www.rapidcx.com/blog/rcx-coin-picks-pandacoin-myraidcoin-nautiluscoin)

·PND4PND.com收到1870万PND捐款

·自从5月20日在IRC频道开展送币活动之后,中奖10万PND的共四人: Voolp, Lunchb0x, guest_l337 and eddynr1!

PND官方中文帖:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pnd-484555
Activity: 575
PND DevTeam

What does the anonymity feature do? Why would PND want it? Or even not want it?
There is often a price to pay if you get too far along the cutting edge of technology and make a serious mistake, so it is better to understand fully what is needed and how to best implement it successfully.

That said http://zerocash-project.org/how_zerocash_works.html  looks like a very interesting and realizable feature for a true privacy-preserving currency option.  With a 1kb tx, zerocoin/cash hides you among everyone in the system, bytecoin/ring sigs/conjoin hyde you amongst at most 30 people.

http://zerocash-project.org/how_zerocash_works.html

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Rumour has it that there's an Android application that will be released sometime this week Cheesy
That's exciting. Any citation or comments from the devs?

(´(ェ)`)pandakuma of happiness

Nothing yet, I just got an email from Bdanyo saying that it's being beta tested. I'm only the temporary annoucements dude until they are unbanned, so I'm not in the dev team.

wasnt PND the coin without pre-announcements Wink ? Since we didnt want hype...? Cheesy
Activity: 157
Bohemian Crypto Guardian

Rumour has it that there's an Android application that will be released sometime this week Cheesy

Nothing yet, I just got an email from Bdanyo saying that it's being beta tested. I'm only the temporary annoucements dude until they are unbanned, so I'm not in the dev team.
Bohemian Crypto Guardian

Common negative perception/argument against anonymity for alt coins -

Apart from the possibility of regulatory issues, if the blockchain/transaction record is hidden, then groups of pool owners of large pools could potentially collude to double spend, and if there is no transaction record, then this will not be detectable. Other such scenarios exist as well - remember that the blockchain is a public ledger designed to prevent or record fraud. Hiding this exposes the coin to serious risks.
Activity: 220
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Activity: 350
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Android app? that would be extremely useful. hopefully it'll be android wallet or something.

android games relating to PND could be nice too...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

What kind of application?
Activity: 490

I'm not sure how they would go about it though. Maybe a wallet with an integrated TOR client or something?

I've had a look at this and it shouldn't be too difficult actually. Problem is that TOR anonymizes your traffic but not the payments. So that you can run the client without anyone knowing that you are running it (your boss, your ISP, your gov't), but we still have a public ledger.
So we would actually need both for best safety: payment anonimity and use anonimity.

Well that's awesome.
Bohemian Crypto Guardian

Activity: 220
PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

I'm not sure how they would go about it though. Maybe a wallet with an integrated TOR client or something?
Bohemian Crypto Guardian
Last Week’s Pandacoin (PND) Progress Summary (1st June - 8th June)

·         Official release of x11 algo multipool, with a peak of over 1 GHS

·         New Pandacoin (PND) paper wallet designs is now available and could be generated at http://pndaddress.org/

·         'Multi PandaPool Info' Android app can be downloaded for free at the Google Play store

·         SEO efforts by Ozzke for the Pandacoin (PND/DOGE) multipool taking shape, with front page listing (try google 'multipool')

·         New dev member - Linux_Mint_Pal (Marketing and public educator)

·         New dev member - Riboflavin (Front and backend web development)

·         New dev member - Foxxn (Marketing, graphics design and community outreach)

·         Listed on Coinwik.org

·         Listed on Bitinfocharts.com

·         RCX Coin Picks blog post about Pandacoin

·         18.7 million PNDs have been raised so far for PND4PND.com

·         Since we've launched our IRC !lotto faucet on May 20th, this week we've had our 4th 100,000 PND lotto winner! Congratulations to the winners: Voolp, Lunchb0x, guest_l337 and eddynr1!

**Archive**

Pandacoin (PND) Progress Summary (25th May – 1st June)
Pages:
Jump to: