Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO - page 40. (Read 122625 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Friendly reminder that PND is the fairest proof-of-stake coin because it had a 95 days proof-of-work phase for the distribution of the coins.

If you dont know pandacoin (PND), get to know it now! You can mine it indirectly through a multipool that mine other coins and sell them for PND -> http://multi.pandapool.info/

Check pnd4pnd.com as well. While you are still here, help out by asking the bitcointalk staff to forbid IPO and premine scam threads, and to lift the ban from pandacoin-official for offering to help victims of scams.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Hello fellow supporters,

Our beloved devs got locked out of BCT for supporting scam victims with reimbursements and welcoming them to join the crusade against rampant fraud that continues to happen in the crypto community.  Apparently that counts as free giveaway and no warnings were given before killing our thread and banning our devs' accounts.

It boggles me why the Bitcoin community doesn't lend a helping hand against scams and why BCT allow IPO and PREMINE coins to continue to be posted and claim more victims?  Is reimbursement a bigger crime than outright fraud/scam?

Moreover, why haven't there been crack downs of unethical devs moving from one coin to another, creating tens of thousands of bag holders in order to make quick bucks, at the cost of integrity and trust in crypto currencies?

Our devs appealed to the mod to no avail.  They made new accounts to start over (PND official thread #2), to ensure the community continues to get updates and be informed of new developments - after all PND devs are in with us for the long haul, unlike all the pump and dump coins out there - and got banned again.   The ban costs the community.  Without the OP account we don't have the means to update our news, forever.  This is the reason why this thread is created.

For the time being, I will help the PND dev team with messages and updates to keep the community informed of all the awesome things we are doing.

A big thank you to many other coin communities that support us.  Crypto currency is not all out nothing.  While everyone is having fun and pushing the technology forward, may PND be the coin that you will grow with for years and decades to come.

very suspicious, indeed
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
OK, we now have an Official Thread.

>wew lads

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I move to make an appeal! The dev's deserve a 2nd chance!
Activity: 60
Hello fellow supporters,

Our beloved devs got locked out of BCT for supporting scam victims with reimbursements and welcoming them to join the crusade against rampant fraud that continues to happen in the crypto community.  Apparently that counts as free giveaway and no warnings were given before killing our thread and banning our devs' accounts.

It boggles me why the Bitcoin community doesn't lend a helping hand against scams and why BCT allow IPO and PREMINE coins to continue to be posted and claim more victims?  Is reimbursement a bigger crime than outright fraud/scam?

Moreover, why haven't there been crack downs of unethical devs moving from one coin to another, creating tens of thousands of bag holders in order to make quick bucks, at the cost of integrity and trust in crypto currencies?

Our devs appealed to the mod to no avail.  They made new accounts to start over (PND official thread #2), to ensure the community continues to get updates and be informed of new developments - after all PND devs are in with us for the long haul, unlike all the pump and dump coins out there - and got banned again.   The ban costs the community.  Without the OP account we don't have the means to update our news, forever.  This is the reason why this thread is created.

For the time being, I will help the PND dev team with messages and updates to keep the community informed of all the awesome things we are doing.

A big thank you to many other coin communities that support us.  Crypto currency is not all or nothing.  While everyone is having fun and pushing the technology forward, may PND be the coin that you will grow with for years and decades to come.

May ethical coins unite.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
WEW PND

I really hope the best for this coin Smiley
PND
Activity: 24
On a serious note. The site admin should open our original thread! I move to unlock our home!
Activity: 4
Neato. I really like this coin. Especially with 32 billion compared to DOGEs over 100 Billion+  Grin Grin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Great devs, very kind and friendly community.
This coin has a bright future  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I love this coin for it's devs and it's comunity. As it has already been said, PND has been through a lot, and has always come out victorious, it'd survive a nuclear war if there was one.

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like. Think iGoogle for cryptos.

There is some functionality already and more is being added at times, so it can already be useful. There are Charts for various cryptos (both Price and Depth) from Swisscex, MintPal, Kraken and Priceofdoge, Multicharts, Twitter, BitcoinTalk, Notes and Countdowns. The latest panel includes stats for mining at the PND/DOGE multipool.

Please keep in mind that it's still in beta, so there will be bugs, but the fixes are coming in almost daily, and you're welcome to try it out.
There has been lots of things going on the backend lately, so there's not much new features, but the backend work is almost done, so I can get back to what I like doing most.

In the meantime, the faucet has been reactivated. You can quench your PND thirst at 1dash.net/faucet

Have fun!
Pages:
Jump to: