Pages:
Author

Topic: Pandemic was just a start of chaos, wars, or becoming zombies! - page 3. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
Fourth, Rich countries will become more abusive as a result of their power that will make them more corrupt to it. There will come a time that there are certain countries that will going to dominate the world and probably these countries will going to torn the world apart if they started war.

Fifth, endless wars will going to take place and peace and freedom will be taken out from humanity.
What do you think?[/b]

~ There are looming dangers that signifies that WW3 is just around the corner. One tilt and the whole world can turn into a massive warzone leaving most land masses into barren wasteland filled with deadly radioactivity. With the rise of nuclear weapons, an imminent doom is upon us once a nuclear warhead has been deployed there will be no winners. Only casualty and a full on collapse of each nation. Massive destruction caused by people with inflated ego desperate for control and power.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
TheStandard
pandemic knows how many people die along with the affected economy. even the life of a precarious unemployed worker everything is terrible. and if there was a zombie pandemic, it would feel like a really bad apocalypse, just too much bad in the covid -19 pandemic years, and if zombies were real it would be horrifying to give the whole world.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
The pandemic started in Wuhan China and it has affected many countries around the world, as for zombies, I feel it only exists in science fiction but learned from a crazy idea to become a zombie. movie. It's like an experiment by rich people to put them in a frozen state and wait 100 or 1000 years before they can find the magic potion or improve the technology to be able to come back to life.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I'm pretty sure the zombie idea was taken directly from an old tribe that predicted it and then translated as something Nostradamus included in their prophecies.

I thought zombies was the dead coming back to life in those texts though, perhaps equivelant to the use of cpr and ventilators that are now widespread at least in rich countries.

All countries should have a view to ending the pandemic as the wealthy economies are to blame for it and it's cheap enough to produce the vaccines. (~€250bn to vaccinate the world with 2 doses of the vaccine). There's the other possibility that vaccines will lose their patent in 7 years so that might be what we're waiting for for some poorer countries to get it.

I think China is trying to acquire countries too, they've been trying to do that in Africa and the pandemic might help them do it (since they can't find a way to reduce their population and want a way to increase their quality of life so they look an attractive place to live) - the countries around China seem to be quite strong economic allies of Europe though: Singapore, Thailand, Bangladesh and Taiwan. And there's India off on its own with quite a lot more strength than China (being less isolationist).
Activity: 211
Merit: 80
News are popping out everywhere that other countries had already open their economy slowly because majority of people are already vaccinated. Thus, opening of economy means a great advantage at bouncing back to make progress compared to other countries in which people are still to be vaccinated.

I know that this is unfair because there are rich and poor countries but its alright no one is to be blame. It will only depend on the individual to strive hard to get out from poverty may it be living in a rich or poor countries.

However, there are things that comes to my mind about the certain situations or scenario that I wanted to share and discuss.

First, poor countries will need to double the effort to catch up with other countries or else it will create chaos in that countries and might start a civil war.

Second, Rich countries will becoming more richer while poor will becoming more poor especially if the vaccines for covid19 purchase through debt. There is a possibility that after these pandemic another country will begin to colonized other country and no one could help because they had huge resources especially for war.

Third, equality will no longer be applied to people living in poor countries and will be consider as slaves due to debt. More corruption activities will take place selling people or the country by selfish leaders wanting a space or position if colonization will going to take place. We know that other countries had no equal opportunities influence by their culture especially to females, elders and children.

Fourth, Rich countries will become more abusive as a result of their power that will make them more corrupt to it. There will come a time that there are certain countries that will going to dominate the world and probably these countries will going to torn the world apart if they started war.

Fifth, endless wars will going to take place and peace and freedom will be taken out from humanity.

This is just my speculations. Others are talking about getting into zombie apocalypse from the covid19 vaccines they take. But that would be more fictios than my thoughts.

However, if people will become zombies then I'd rather get infected than experiencing war that can result to total devastation to people, environment and the structures.

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: