Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic leads to profit - page 4. (Read 909 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
Most often stupid people sell on FUD. The drop is usually only last for few days. I strongly believe that btc will go back to 20k by this month end.           
Sometimes it is difficult to distinguish FUD from real news and changes in the market. Why are you so optimistic? Is there sufficient reason to believe that it will actually rise by the end of the month?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2018, 03:36:04 PM
panic causes profit for ourselves because with panic sell we can get the coin with a cheap price and if the coin is up in the near future it is our own profit in making profit.
Panic sellers are what makes the price of the coin to be unmanageable. There is a lot of coins that got destroyed because of panic sellers.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 15, 2018, 01:30:36 PM
panic causes profit for ourselves because with panic sell we can get the coin with a cheap price and if the coin is up in the near future it is our own profit in making profit.

Exactly, if we see that the market is red and still going down, its a perfect buying opportunity because those who are selling didn't know that they should hold in time of crisis and not to panic and keep calm and wait till everything settles down.

Yes, because often appear some false information to mislead people, caused people to panic, panic will put the coin in her hand is sold, which may lead to a slump in the price of the coin, and people there would be no profit can be gained, and can also be a loss

That's what you call FUD. There are really members here who loves to do that because they either want to cause uncertainly by creating false information and shake the market, or they are being paid by someone to do that so that they can buy bitcoin at cheap price once again. So its better not to listen specially newcomers in the market. Usually they are the target of such malice attack so don't believe anything you read, its better to validate first before you make your decision.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 12:06:21 PM
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
January 15, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
that's why making panicked people it is fun. the panic of others and selling coins in a hurry at low prices will make a profit for investors who are willing to be patient and calm in holding the coins.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 07:44:01 AM
panic is a natural process in trading and dealing with any commodity. You should only invest what you can afford and leave it as that, no point stressing over this.
Activity: 294
January 15, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
Yes i also think so, this panic makes a Daytrader get a big advantage, many people panicked because of the decline in the price some cryptocurrency. I have clear evidence about this panic, because my friend panicked when he saw the price dropped dramatically within 1 hour. So he did not waste time and immediately sell it. Grin
Actually, if we understand the situation and condition moreover consistent, then we should not be afraid of experiencing panic like now and consistent directing us to a better thing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
Yes, because often appear some false information to mislead people, caused people to panic, panic will put the coin in her hand is sold, which may lead to a slump in the price of the coin, and people there would be no profit can be gained, and can also be a loss
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
January 15, 2018, 06:37:45 AM
Panic sells are really dangerous. But it is the best way to earn money and take advantage of others' fears and panic. But wait for the perfect time to buy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 15, 2018, 06:32:11 AM
Panic can lead to profits for some people, but not for those who panic, so the next time you see a drop in the market, do not sell your assets, just wait  Wink
That's what often happens to everyone, when the price drops people are always panicked, maybe they do not want to lose tetpai it is a natural thing. Prices do not always go up and not always down. In the future for people who invest in crypto price eg down please do not panic.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 15, 2018, 06:26:47 AM
Panic can lead to profits for some people, but not for those who panic, so the next time you see a drop in the market, do not sell your assets, just wait  Wink
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
January 14, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
I haven't traded in a while, sold off my alts when btc started falling from $20,000. True, the alts has become cheaper to buy but since I only trade on the BTC market, that also mean that I'd still be not able to buy much. In the past I preferred buying alts whenever btc is high, since usually alts also fall at the same time.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
January 14, 2018, 01:24:36 PM
Of course it does. Greens might look great as your folio grows but in reality corrections are more healthy in the long run as you will know have many chances to profit over cheap coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
January 14, 2018, 01:21:35 PM
Not technically, but i have seen a lot of people selling all their coins at the DIP; and a few hours later that coin made a 50% in just a few minutes. That is the power of your panic, it can make you lose everything if you are a newbie guy.
Activity: 154
January 14, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
Of course, people are not rational beings after all. When people panic, if you can keep your cool, you can make some nice decisions which will lead to some good profits for you. But since we are all humans, we may sometimes be affected by panic; nothing to be done about that.
Activity: 392
January 14, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
Maybe you can make that your trading strategy ,when you see the major coins going down ,you just buy and you know they will definitely rise back.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 14, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
I'm beginning to understand that coins which I bought can be a cheap and useless, in the case of deep drawdown on the coins I'm just waiting.
And Yes, I have balls of steel)
Activity: 99
January 14, 2018, 01:04:22 PM
So trading buy low sell high. But the expert and pro just really earn huge amounts of money because of the panic else for professionals in this field is a great opportunity for making money either. So this should be learned by other people, But we can not do these things the crypto currency really is volitile
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
January 14, 2018, 12:58:55 PM
Buy low/sell high - basic thesis of crypto trading . When someone fall in panic , you can use it and make a profit , actually this works everyday in real life too  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 12:45:51 PM
Be greedy when others are panic. That's what I do for trading LoL. Sooner or later, this year will get the highest value of all coins and then back to real value! Join when you guys still in the developing period of market Smiley
Cheers!
Correct, when the big crash of the real estate bubble came many people were desperate for cash and began selling their good stocks this was what drove the panic in wall street if you had the money you could have gotten a lot of good stocks for cheap prices and the same was true for real estate property since people were desperate for cash, so when you see the market going down that is the moment to invest some money.

One of my trading master friend told me exactly the same thing. Other peoples's fear and panic will be your profit. It is difficult I know. Probably most of you is thinking about selling all your coins at the moment because market is super red but we should learn to be far from our emotions.
Pages:
Jump to: