Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic leads to profit - page 6. (Read 895 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 08:11:09 PM
In my experience, I believe and totally convinced that any panic out ( I mean the moment you are not cerebrating) will lead you to a colossal loss! You may think you are making merger profit at tge moment, but if sincere to yourself few months or year later, you would realize what stupid decision you've made selling!
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 10, 2018, 08:04:22 PM
Panic may lead to profit for some people but not for the ones who are panicking, so next time then you see a dip in a market do not sell your assets just wait out

Panic selling mate  create's problem to all the trader's because if many bitcoiners making panic selling the price of bitcoin in the market will dump,even though that is temporary dump but that is a big effects and big lost to all traders,the worst they are waiting again that bitcoin will dump and the price is very cheap so that they will buy again to make tradings,but other bitcoiners mate that is there time and opportunity to make profit they are buying cheap bitcoin and hold it because in the future bitcoin value increasing very high.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 10, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
A good investor invest when many are afraid to do so. He dares the market when every coin seems to be bleeding and others are afraid to invest. But he always invest wisely. Panic can lead to profit but with atom of luck and wise decisions.

True I agree with that as trading is not a cup of tea for everyone and we might see a wise investor investing into a coin which has had a huge pump when most of us wait and cash out and sometimes we might see investors not investing in a particular coin regardless of its value because it doesn't add any value to the future so it's all about market research.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 10, 2018, 07:40:35 PM
A good investor invest when many are afraid to do so. He dares the market when every coin seems to be bleeding and others are afraid to invest. But he always invest wisely. Panic can lead to profit but with atom of luck and wise decisions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:25:05 PM
Very true because if there is panic selling then the value of coin drops. Then after some time investors would on invest on that coin with low price. Advertise and hype that particular coin to make it's value rise. So in the end, panic selling cause profit to some.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
January 10, 2018, 07:22:12 PM
yeah red across the broad always attracts  the sharks .Blood in the water Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 07:21:45 PM
buy when people are selling!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
It's true! Skilled traders are waiting for that panic selling so that they could buy cheap coins and wait for a while and watch it grow then when the time is right they gonna sell them off and wait again for the next panic selling. Skilled investors are taking advantage from young investors that are always doing mistakes in investing.
but panic selling can also create problems for experienced traders, because when the new and inexperienced traders start panic selling the price start a rapid decrease in the price, although the decrease is a temporary one but still it put a very bad effect on all the market and therefore even the expert traders face problems and some time big lost. while some traders who are waiting for low price they get chance to buy in low price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 07:11:10 PM
Panic may lead to profit for some people but not for the ones who are panicking, so next time then you see a dip in a market do not sell your assets just wait out
The way on how you may able to have profit are may depends on a person we have different and all of us are not in a same profit we can get so i see this also that they can get profit when they panic for but depends on a person, cause i can say that a lot and most panic people are lead in lost.
Yes it leads to loss, but for those who grab the good opportunity that those people who were in panic had given us a way to grab like buying their holdings. The opportunity of having greater chances that could lead us to sell for the future huge value in the market. For now if had bought that cheaper coins you are holding, just be patience and always think for positive outcome because there will be a good results after all.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
January 10, 2018, 07:09:20 PM
Depends on your Luck.More often it'll sure lead you to Lost Cry
That would be possible to happen to them. Emotions is one of the biggest thing that you have to control because if not, then there will be possibilities that it only lead for you into nothing. In crypto  investment, you must have to sacrifice your money sometimes and be patience of waiting until time time your coins will rise and surely you've earned profit from them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 07:08:54 PM
I like the idea and it’s totally true and sometimes ignored by many.. It’s an open opportunity that comes with a risk but the price is worth it when you know how or what coins to choose.. This is done with confidence and good timing that may last only for a couple of minutes or hour in most scenario..
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 07:02:40 PM
The way on how you may able to have profit are may depends on a person we have different and all of us are not in a same profit we can get so i see this also that they can get profit when they panic for but depends on a person, cause i can say that a lot and most panic people are lead in lost.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 06:56:32 PM
Activity: 51
January 10, 2018, 04:28:34 PM
Most often stupid people sell on FUD. The drop is usually only last for few days. I strongly believe that btc will go back to 20k by this month end.          

Not all coins are going down like Bitcoin and other top Altcoins that are actually drowning on bloodbath this week, Ethereum is one of the most stable and stronger currency that is still standing and continue to rise like nothing's worse happening around.
I think Bitcoin will recover soon but not today or not this week.

I think you'd agree though that the ETH ceiling will also be found and then, again, like clockwork, it will dip, panic the inexperienced, and money to be made.  Like I said I love this cycle, easier than the stock market to profit.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually the market will be more efficient by introducing market makers and liquidity providers. Regulations will stop the exploits that are possible now. Then we'll have a market as boring as the stock market, until the next Satoshi Nakamoto invents a new paradigm.

I disagree and to some effect agree, the rise of centralized crypto's will inherit a lionshare portion of the investment to come for sure (this includes bitcoin as a store of value because it is basically centralized) from the opening of the investment floodgates to the 'normals' which will make many of us rich... but there will always be a decentralized market that will exist, that genie is outta the bottle and won't be put back in. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
Most often stupid people sell on FUD. The drop is usually only last for few days. I strongly believe that btc will go back to 20k by this month end.          

Not all coins are going down like Bitcoin and other top Altcoins that are actually drowning on bloodbath this week, Ethereum is one of the most stable and stronger currency that is still standing and continue to rise like nothing's worse happening around.

I think you'd agree though that the ETH ceiling will also be found and then, again, like clockwork, it will dip, panic the inexperienced, and money to be made.  Like I said I love this cycle, easier than the stock market to profit.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually the market will be more efficient by introducing market makers and liquidity providers. Regulations will stop the exploits that are possible now. Then we'll have a market as boring as the stock market, until the next Satoshi Nakamoto invents a new paradigm.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
Yes panic from newbs can lead to a lot of profit if you know what you're doing. When there is blood in the streets..Cheesy
Activity: 51
January 10, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

I think you'd agree though that the ETH ceiling will also be found and then, again, like clockwork, it will dip, panic the inexperienced, and money to be made.  Like I said I love this cycle, easier than the stock market to profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 10, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

January 10, 2018, 03:29:19 PM
Agreed! Today is a great day to buy coins on sale. Most of the ones that dropped hard in the top 20 will be right back up, probably even within the week.

It's the first bloodbath week of the year so traders and experienced investors are taking advantage this kind of short season. While young investors are doing mistakes, some are buying cheap coins and then wait for a while and sell them off when prices hits that profit bar and do the same thing again by waiting for the next bloodbath.
January 10, 2018, 03:26:19 PM
It's true! Skilled traders are waiting for that panic selling so that they could buy cheap coins and wait for a while and watch it grow then when the time is right they gonna sell them off and wait again for the next panic selling. Skilled investors are taking advantage from young investors that are always doing mistakes in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: