Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic loss me 10800$ , so patient is the key - page 14. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Dear Members

Recently I faced a bad luck. here the story

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

After 3 days means June 1st , one IOTX went to .00014ETH. 

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

I see, panic selling indeed never give us a benefits to do. I think i understand your feeling because i once in a condition same as you.
No need to sell your coins or token quickly if it have a good products or projects. Just hold it for long. Cryptocurrency is a long term investment.
Activity: 71
Been in this kind of situation, I felt awful afterwards. I learnt a very important message since then which is any coin I see potentials in I hodl it no matter the panic surrounding it and if at all I have to sell then I'll sell part and leave part. Am holding privcy now and will continue holding.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
That's right. The only thing we will get when deciding based on panic is the loss. I have ever experienced that kind of condition and I thank because it will teach me about this important thing. Now, we must be more patient and calm whatever the market situation. Just think to make a good strategy to face the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I lost in the falling market about $ 100,000 and do not worry about it because after bad days will come good and growth will be in any case, but when I can not say
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
This is not a bad thing. No one knows the direction of the market. When you have profit, it is a very rational choice to leave. This shows that your risk control is doing very well. You are not gambling.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Dear Members
I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$
so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

Yes, your story is another very illustrative example of the fact that we should not rush to sell and only thanks patience, we can earn the maximum profit. Of course, the choice of coins for investment should be approached very deliberately, but if you have already made a choice and bought it, despite not that you need to hold these coins until the price reaches a maximum value.
Activity: 140
I'm for it, too. Today, the strongest projects survive, which the Davos hard put on their feet. Because of market instability, everything can be lost or earn fabulous profits. Therefore, do not panic, but you just need to grow the crypts.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Everyone is talking about what we need to be more patient, and all make the same mistakes. It's just a mystery Wink I keep any coins until they grow in price at least twice and only then sell. Even if they grow up 100 times a day, I won't care, because I have already received 200 percent of my investment.
Activity: 86
You are not considering you made profit in just one day. If market reverse you will book loss too so you are lucky you made profit. But one thing you never know market will drop or rise So its not a matter of loss but if a project is promising and you believe it will grow so one should consider to hold it for long term to get the maximum profit. Its all about your holding patience.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
it's just like me. selling tokens with bad markets will add to the loss. it is better to hold the token or coin until the market recovers. if you have better money to buy back in times of bad market conditions to add assets owned.
Activity: 130
Since I entered the cryptocurrency, I have been panicking at the beginning and I have been staring at the phone all the time. Later, I feel that since you cannot afford the ups and downs of such funds, why should I stay in the currency trading area? It's better to save money to the bank. Every trade you make is a risk. Regardless of whether you are profitable or loss-worthy today, you have to bear what you have chosen, so you don't have to worry about it.
Activity: 700
Dear Members

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

Don't be too greedy. the results that you get it already is an advantage and that's what's been the best for you. Indeed if you want to be patient and you will get more but of course maybe less could be less good for you. be patient is indeed the key and can be used as experience. but most importantly don't be greedy to get big results.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Actually you didn't lose anything since you have sold your token on higher price than you bought. You only missed good chance because you sold too early.
Activity: 26
The FUD is intentional and sensationalized, the fundamentals of crypto are no different than they were during the new year. Media feeds on this, and your perception is driven by their fear mongering. So if you wanted to get back power, then stop listening to the very same media machine that drove you here.

If it was to buck the system, are you going to run every single time some government shouts regulation?

If you truly believe in cryptocurrencies/blockchain and everything it has to offer the world, and the people, then you would have the resolve to stand your ground and be there when it comes back stronger. Which it will. It always has, crash after crash.

And if it was for profit well you certainly just let that one go.

Stay thirsty my friends!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
That is the biggest fate of the traders, you cant predict when your coins gonna be reaching its high prices. But dont be sad, you earn a good profit by doing trades. Whats important is that you gain a profit, that's what matters most. In doing trades, you must be just on your judgement and when you have made a bad move, just move on.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
the most difficult - to understand, a good coin or not
I will give to you the return example: if the person has made a purchase for $20000-15000, then if he waits 2-3 months he will be able to be on sale only on 6200) a conclusion is obvious. The main thing - to find an entry point and an exit
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Dear Members

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

You should learn the lesson of doing such thing. you should have waited for its market value to again rise. Indeed, the situation at this moment is a bit scary but knowing that there's always a tendency for the market to recover even if it take months to happen, holding is more advisable. It is only the price which is falling not the amount of holdings. It is just patience that is needed in order to avoid such loss of profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Listen, in this thread people very carefully explain to you that you do not need to do this, it seems to me that it will be available to even a newcomer if you filter out the essentials and collect all this in a separate branch.
Activity: 658
Yes, patience is key even in life generally and in crypto. Even if the market is going down and dipping very low, I believe if you are patient enough to hold for as long as the market recover, you will earn a reasonable profit by the time the market  recover and the price of the coin begin to grow.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Dear Members

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

There must be many peoples like you, sell tokens or coins too fast, you are not alone  Grin
In cryptocurrency, mostly you will need to hold your tokens for quite time. Except your tokens have a bad project, just sell it and buy others.
Pages:
Jump to: