Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic loss me 10800$ , so patient is the key - page 16. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Dear Members

Recently I faced a bad luck. here the story

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

After 3 days means June 1st , one IOTX went to .00014ETH. 

if i sell June 1st  196000 * .00014 *590 = 16189$
Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

Not trying to be a bad person to you, but that was not bad luck you made a mistake in trading that is all, this is why it is very important to know why you are investing in the coin and what kind of profits you are expecting out of your investment, this information is critical if you want to avoid panicking when things do not go your way immediately after a trade.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Yes, it can be very difficult to wait. Here it is necessary to assess the chances of a coin, how much it is generally needed by the market, what is behind it the idea. In most cases, you just have to wait. But how to train?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I have been a victim  of this before and i had learnt from my mistakes long time ago when i loose almost $500 just because of my personal fears, though this is a lesson to you as i have learnt my own lesson long time ago. Nothing rewarding like holding and waiting patiently to see the market cap growing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
This is a very large loss(. It seems to me that you have chosen the wrong strategy. You had to sell your coins with minimal losses, and not wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
It's not like you had to pay for it from your pockets, it's just that you weren't able to make such high profit. If you are active in the crypto market than you will find many such opportunities in the future. You shouldn't feel defeated but should be more excited for the possibilities that crypto markets hold for everyone.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
ts is someone who is greedy, be thankful because you still get a profit. what if someday you buy a coin for 30 $ and then a few hours after you buy it suddenly the price drops to 1 $, I'm sure you will surely kill yourself.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
Not just patient, but you have to brave enough to hold your coin in risky project. Actually many people worry that the coin will dump and not rise anymore moreover with this red market.
Activity: 308
In the first place I made such mistakes. I lost a lot of money for panicking and selling. I am not panicking at this price, because most of what I have already suffered Cheesy i will wait till see ath, need to see better pricese Smiley

I am sure that each of us here made the mistakes that you have mentioned. When I started dealing with the crypto, I was a very impatient guy. I was in a hurry to get my profit too early and lost pretty much.

That's the real problem mate. If you want to make profit with the any crypto currency they are not actually need to inpatient or patient bro. All you need to do is wait for some months and sell the coins when it bumped and buy the coin dumped back
This will be good move to improve in trading mate.
For long time also you can do patient skills to make money for it.
It depends on your goals or strategy. What if you are wanted to make profit by the short period of time where you only base at the news to connect with the volatility of the market. Because mostly in daily trading are needed to have enough capital to make a greater profit by means of just 10 to 20 percent up. Then if you don't have enough money to come up with that works then find altcoins that have potential to grow within a month or less than a year to raised big money. It's up to you guys which ways will it work to you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
you have heard before. it's probably been said a lot before. "patience" in investment matters is definitely the key point. For example, I am a very impatient person, but I think it is necessary to wait for a while if the subject is an investment.you have heard before. it's probably been said a lot before. "patience" in investment matters is definitely the key point. For example, I am a very impatient person, but I think it is necessary to wait for a while if the subject is an investment. This is a situation that can not be seen without losing more. selling earlier investments can provide you with money in a short time, but later you will probably regret it.

Activity: 238
We recommend that you wait for the first or hold the coin you advance until the price rises in the market and tingg you must learn to be patient to wait for the price of his son
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
You should be thankful!
In this crazy market that we hear some exchange got hacked once in a while , you are lucky to got some profit in that day coz today everything went down again , it is unbelievable , hackers just hacked when market was refreshing after a long time!
just be patient , and never get greedy , getting 10% in 3 days is like gambling not trading.
Activity: 214
Personally I think you should be looking at it as a WIN not a loss. You made profit!!

If you're gonna worry about every trade you did not selling at the ultimate high then maybe trading isn't for you. In this space there's loads of opportunities a day to make or lose money, so just be happy you made profit & move on to looking for the next opportunity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Dear Members

I got IOTX from GATE .io 28th of may 196000 @ .00004600 ETH.  Then after one or two hour i sold it to @ .00004800.

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

so in this story if i could wait 3 days , i have profit of 10000 USD. so in this case i am saying please be patient. wait wait. good coins always give a good reward to you

This is not panic loss. You sold it with a small profit. You didn't loose anything, you just sold it too early. Panic loss, it's when everybody sell in afraid of loses or, if you sold cheaper than you bought.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
In the first place I made such mistakes. I lost a lot of money for panicking and selling. I am not panicking at this price, because most of what I have already suffered Cheesy i will wait till see ath, need to see better pricese Smiley

I am sure that each of us here made the mistakes that you have mentioned. When I started dealing with the crypto, I was a very impatient guy. I was in a hurry to get my profit too early and lost pretty much.

That's the real problem mate. If you want to make profit with the any crypto currency they are not actually need to inpatient or patient bro. All you need to do is wait for some months and sell the coins when it bumped and buy the coin dumped back
This will be good move to improve in trading mate.
For long time also you can do patient skills to make money for it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Oh well, it could of gone down.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Dear Members

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

I agree with you, patient is one of the most important aspects for every investor. Unfortunately, people only realize it when they lost, like in your situaction, i believe in you will not do this mistake again

No mate this mistake we can do again and again because when the market is green we will not sell our coins and expect more profit. suddenly the market will turn red again we wait for the previous price so this process will continue and we miss an opertunity to make a profit. I also lost my profit in IOSToken it went up to $0.08 today the price is $0.028 almost 200+% loss.

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Dear Members

Investment is = 5300$
so i have lost = 10800$

I agree with you, patient is one of the most important aspects for every investor. Unfortunately, people only realize it when they lost, like in your situaction, i believe in you will not do this mistake again
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
Many people lost their money because of the panic situation. Moreover, when someone trading and seeing that their coin price is slowing down, they will sell out all the coins panic. It is absolutely not wise regarding to the key of success in trading and investment. Many people experiences have been becoming the lesson for us. So, it is better to be more patient to gain more profits and wait until the right time to buy or sell.
That's a big mistake for you, so now you experience losses by the next situation make it sure you're already handle negative emotions and not too greedy when it comes to selling coin. Yes, I believe patience is the key towards success so we must able to wait until prices pumps up for the positive result.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think lost when you put your money and didn't get it back. And this is just you earn less. Down be so greedy, because of this quality everyone at begging loosing. Calm down and relax. Keep your brain fresh and money coming to you
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: