Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic of traders - page 6. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 11, 2019, 09:41:58 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
I am sure that every traders experience to do panicking, but there are traders that can manage their emotions and feeling for them to prevent panicking. Always remember that panicking can lead to lose our money.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
February 11, 2019, 08:13:24 PM
If you are experiencing panic, you should be taking the blame on yourself and not on the market.
What would happen if you stop be reading all those news and announcements? Probably you would remain more with the technicals.

Everyone should be finding his own pattern of trading, the pattern that allows him to sleep well at night even at a bearish market.
Many have been greedy and bought Bitcoin on a bigger amount then they could afford to lose, but that's the market fault again right?

If you are losing money in trading, do not pee on your own leg and convince yourself it is rainy.

It's not the ETF, it is not regulations, it is not governments. It is only you, who can not dance to the song the market is playing.

I hope no one will find this comment offended,
I've lost money myself in the past and I hope I could prevent others from losing.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 02:59:43 AM
I do not think that traders are selling their assets now. The market is experiencing worse times, but it’s unlikely that anyone will want to sell their cryptocurrency so cheap

You can believe me, some people really do it. I know the guys that are my friends, and they sell their altcoins as soon as they think that the market will never rise again. Do not repeat their mistake and hold your crypto.
It is all about the matter of choice. Some select bitcoin and some altcoins. Mostly people invest in bitcoin because of its confidence and trust. But yes, some have more trust on altcoins.
Activity: 37
November 16, 2018, 02:53:52 AM
I do not think that traders are selling their assets now. The market is experiencing worse times, but it’s unlikely that anyone will want to sell their cryptocurrency so cheap

You can believe me, some people really do it. I know the guys that are my friends, and they sell their altcoins as soon as they think that the market will never rise again. Do not repeat their mistake and hold your crypto.
Yes, I also know some people like this personally. But I always told them that everything would be fine with the market. But of course, not everyone has the strong nerves to wait a whole year.
People do panic and like you must told them as well that don’t worry. it is being happening with bitcoin since last nine years but see this amazing chap, it is still making lives of people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

the market is still in a state of deterioration in a long period of time, so it is natural to make many people experience panic. but it's best if you are panicked not to sell their coins the impact as you have said, it will only make the market situation fall and it is difficult to recover.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 05:03:11 PM
I think the main reason is to be afraid of losing money , fear of failure is a very strong feeling especially if you have failed sometimes in trading , my experience in trading in this bearish market is to trade weekly with large volume coins , Some of altcoins are dying because of the volume decreasing , and it becomes risky to go through less familiar altcoin in my view .

That's the reason why panic traders increase in numbers, but I'm pretty sure that those are newbies in trading because they didn't learn how to become a real holders. Becoming real holder should experience more difficult challenges specially these days of uncertainties, like the bad market and bearish trend. Panic traders should learn the deeper aspects of crypto and avoid those negative ideas to affect us.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
We  cannot  blame other  traders  who  quit  on trading   as  we can  see    the  market  today  it seems like    there's   hope,  They can't  afford  anymore  to lose more money and I think  that's   one of the reason. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

Yes, I also know some people like this personally. But I always told them that everything would be fine with the market. But of course, not everyone has the strong nerves to wait a whole year.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 13, 2018, 11:45:25 AM
I think the main reason is to be afraid of losing money , fear of failure is a very strong feeling especially if you have failed sometimes in trading , my experience in trading in this bearish market is to trade weekly with large volume coins , Some of altcoins are dying because of the volume decreasing , and it becomes risky to go through less familiar altcoin in my view .
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
You shouldn't panic about it because the drop in the market depends on many factors, but the main thing I think is that large players want to buy a crypto currency at the lowest price, so they put the market down as low as possible.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
If you are a holder you must be very strong about the current market situation. Imagine that in 2015 there might be many people who left Bitcoin. And they must feel blaming themselves now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 13, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
Don't be so upset. This is just a market. Remember that a fall cant last forever.
Yes, compared to December 2017 and January 2018, the price has dropped significantly. But all in your hands. Throughout this time there were many great opportunities to earn. If you don't have enough knowledge and experience for this, then you just continue to hold your coins. There is nothing wrong with that either.
Indeed, no one knew for sure at what point the price would fall, and at which point it would rise, that is, as always.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 13, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
professionals are just holding their coins and waiting for the price .if you understand about trading and the risks then you will not panic and remain calm facing the current market situation because we must know that panic will only make the situation worse
Panic, move fund from one hand to another and those weak hands always lose out in the market.  Professionals has learned many things about human behavior and by that invest along that ways. 
Those that are holding knew that bitcoin is going to recover and as such there is no need to sell at the current price.  The ranging trend for the pass three months is an indicator that bitcoin may not go down beyond the current pricing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 10:13:50 AM
Seeing the market situation is indeed very worrying because the price is still stable at a low rate and does not recover, so it is very natural that many crypto traders experience panic about the assets they have in their portfolios.

the best solution even though feeling panic should be to be patient and keep hold, while waiting for the market to recover, prepare another strategy to be able to get profit in the current situation, can do short-term trading because the price of the chart moves up and down very quickly.
indeed most people will definitely experience tremendous panic because the coins that they hold have a continuous decline, but with the strategy of holding back and continue to be patient waiting until the coin rises is a good strategy to avoid losses and we can also benefit later
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
November 13, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Old and fresh minded trader will not resign from trading and they are not go for panic sell. Who is a professional trader, he knows the good and bad. So a best trader anytime can not sell his coin if any possibility to pump. new trader is real panic people.
Activity: 52
November 13, 2018, 06:48:03 AM
 professionals are just holding their coins and waiting for the price .if you understand about trading and the risks then you will not panic and remain calm facing the current market situation because we must know that panic will only make the situation worse
Activity: 42
November 13, 2018, 05:56:38 AM
I love traders that panic and have now oversold Canya coin CAN https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/can
Activity: 80
November 12, 2018, 10:15:43 PM
You are absolutely right. But one day they will regret their current decision which did the Pizza man. If you are in big loss then just remind the Pizza man who sold his 10,000 Bitcoins only for two Pizza. So, just think about it. Don't panic anymore.
trade is not always profitable sometimes we lose, so anyone who is not ready to gamble then don't trade that's the point. in bitcoin trading, we always hope that with small capital, we can profit a lot because things like this can sometimes happen otherwise, then prepare our trade mentality and prepare our trading strategy and don't panic if we find a loss, a tough soul is one of the main capital.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 12, 2018, 10:06:09 PM
We feel bad and cryptocurrency because of its price. We get upset because we cannot make profits from it. What do you expect in cryptocurrency, a positive investment? If you want to gain, wait for it. Rome did not built in a day, it spend several years to make it more tough and large. Success takes time and patient people are the one who reach it. Because regardless of disastrous events, they are still waiting for their greatest moment.
You're right all processes don't happen in a short time so does the recover process. after all the stable price doesn't mean you can't profit in the market? prices keep going up and down in small margins and you can use that to make a profit? do not panic. be a trader who can take advantage of all the conditions
Pages:
Jump to: