Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic of traders - page 8. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 01:27:18 PM
During this low price, i take advantage of panic of traders and investing in Bitcoin. That will allow me to start receiving profit when the price increase again. It may take a little time for the price to return, everything will okay again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 08, 2018, 12:31:17 PM
This is what almost feel of all traders. They panic because of what happened in the market right now and all of were waiting to the recovery of the market. But still we have to be patient if you truly believe on your coin.

Traders need to have quality of patience else it will be difficult for them to survive in the market . Crypto being highly volatile chances are that you might need to hold for months as well if you do not want to sell in huge losses and do not require money urgently . Thus always believe in the coin you bought and on your analysis as well .
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 08, 2018, 11:18:13 AM
I understand your disappointment but we cant do anything.That's the rule of the market. I beleive more than 60% the investors do not have enough knowledge about crypto. They just invest based on the market trend. we must accept that and give own decision.
Honestly, crypto’s community covers all kinds of people, maybe some of them has an intimate knowledge plus experience and skills as well but also some does not and still some can’t not control their emotion or even just having panic when they see the decrease. Especially, with this time, I am extremely sympathizing for newbie because you know, with anyone who’ve started entering this market and firstly they have high expectation to reap fruits but while they keep waiting, the market continually throw them a bad news. I hope and wish all of us can keep our head calm and trying to think positively in order that we can make right decision as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
This is what almost feel of all traders. They panic because of what happened in the market right now and all of were waiting to the recovery of the market. But still we have to be patient if you truly believe on your coin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 04, 2018, 04:05:35 PM
True. If traders will continue to panic then trade all their coins, then it will affect the whole market. There are also traders like me who patiently keep on waiting for the right time to trade my coins coz I strongly believe the market will get stable as soon as possible.
I am agree with your point that a single fish can spoil the who lake, so we need to teach people not to sell at panic, price use to rise even above our expectation, it needs patience and perfect investment to have fruit of your waiting, it will be sweet fruit in forum of huge profit, I am holding I am not going to panic at any cost, I am sure price of bitcoin will be bigger than this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
True. If traders will continue to panic then trade all their coins, then it will affect the whole market. There are also traders like me who patiently keep on waiting for the right time to trade my coins coz I strongly believe the market will get stable as soon as possible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
Continued dumping of any cryptocurrency by panicking traders will always result in the continued falling of prices and contributes to the bearishness of the market. I think not only newbies are prone to panic, there are also some supposed to be professional traders that are still panic when prices go down deeply. They seems to have a traumatic experience in every time there is a price downtrend.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
Good thing is that we can predict emotions of newbies in trading, and its always the same. If there was no stupidity in trading, there would be no volatility and no profit for us. Market is down, but that dont mean that there is no opportunity for some % almost every day.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 30, 2018, 05:34:06 PM
I think this trader panic is new traders who do not know how to do good and right trading so they choose to secure their assets when prices fall and I think that is the most detrimental act of panic because it will lose the assets you have if sold on cheap price.
I guess not all newbies traders are panic sellers, old investors out there will do the same thing when they believe the cryptocurrency market will crash. And not all panic sell leads to negative actions, each has its own way to get profit in each investment place and maybe sell panic is one of those ways.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
Uncertain situations makes people panic because downtrend happened almost a year even though people expect the price would recover again but i think this year difficult to see the market back to green steady but i think being panic will never can recover our lost and this year too our mentally were tested that only good traders will stay and survive to facing current situations

Almost a year the whole market is in downtrend makes many people especially newbie get depressed is very normal. Because you know some newbie maybe have a high hope when they decided to enter the market, and while they completely don’t get benefit, they have to accept the loss, they get frustrated because the market don’t serve their expectation. Besides, with some people who don’t have many experience as well as skill, have taken  the falling of crypto seriously and then selling panic. At current situation, we’d better keep our head calm and be patient, sooner or later we will get a good news from crypto .

For those who haven't guess the actual scenario of crypto this year and the stories of people really made the situations more crucial, its not a chaos yet but an opportunity to those who haven't grabbed a chance last year. Now it the time to learn how crypto works in manyt ways. That's not all about profit, but rather you're going to learn how to value your token and you should have that knowledge of acquiring patience during those time of downfall.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
You are absolutely right. But one day they will regret their current decision which did the Pizza man. If you are in big loss then just remind the Pizza man who sold his 10,000 Bitcoins only for two Pizza. So, just think about it. Don't panic anymore.

In fact, you really say, to be honest, there are many people who have a dilemma with this kind of situation, when what we have chosen to sell is actually really afraid of what happens what you say someday, because many people lack confidence in what will happen to the price of bitcoin in the future , many think the fall in bitcoin prices will end it all.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 30, 2018, 01:12:56 PM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

It is simply because most of them are waiting for the best time to sell for too long. We can't blame them for being impatient because we don't know what their needs are. We all have our different sanctuaries every day and that might be the reason why most of the traders nowadays are being hopeless.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
Uncertain situations makes people panic because downtrend happened almost a year even though people expect the price would recover again but i think this year difficult to see the market back to green steady but i think being panic will never can recover our lost and this year too our mentally were tested that only good traders will stay and survive to facing current situations

Almost a year the whole market is in downtrend makes many people especially newbie get depressed is very normal. Because you know some newbie maybe have a high hope when they decided to enter the market, and while they completely don’t get benefit, they have to accept the loss, they get frustrated because the market don’t serve their expectation. Besides, with some people who don’t have many experience as well as skill, have taken  the falling of crypto seriously and then selling panic. At current situation, we’d better keep our head calm and be patient, sooner or later we will get a good news from crypto .
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
October 13, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
Experienced traders bought cryptoactive  at a price lower than now until 2017. If the price for Bitcoin drops below 3000 $, then they will panic.  Grin
This hopelessness is not good for crypto market because such investors are withdrawing their money due to no profit and they feel it is better to invest in stock market or some regular business instead of wasting time in crypto market. Now the end of the year is coming and most of the investors believe that the price will increase due to increasing market capital.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 01:00:40 AM
Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
When the market falls freely and needs a look of bravery with confidence. The essence of survival and survival in investing in the crypto market is very important. But among the panicked traders, there are some who are calm and confident in the market will be up and i am one of these people.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2018, 10:04:23 PM
i hope some trader use smart asset management and don't panic at red zone it's mean suicide so choose short or long-term it's not matter
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 11, 2018, 10:01:19 PM
Panic traders are only traders who do not have experience or high flying hours, by having enough experience and knowledge and good information, traders will not panic even though the market is chaotic. Because after all being a panic trader will only make more losses, so avoid these losses so that panic is not too strong on your emotions.
Even the most experimented traders can panic from time to time I know that experience is going to make that a lot harder but it can still happen, and we saw an example of that just a day ago when bitcoin lost about 5% of its value in a matter of minutes, if someone was trading without watching the markets very closely and without a stop loss that person probably lost a fortune.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 11, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
price  of  bitcoin  changes  every single  day  and this is the  thing  that we can t change and it is the result that we can t do anything so why to panic for the things that we can t change make better or worse...

Not every traders chossing bitcoin so they go to other coins too. To buy some for it and the risky thing is they putting their funds for dummy coins and taking the risk of it.
Activity: 378
October 10, 2018, 02:02:28 PM
price  of  bitcoin  changes  every single  day  and this is the  thing  that we can t change and it is the result that we can t do anything so why to panic for the things that we can t change make better or worse...
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 10, 2018, 11:56:57 AM
It is true that so many traders getting panic. Cause of market falling and for this they are selling their coins at loss and for this market crushing badly. I recommend them don't be panic and wait for good days.
Pages:
Jump to: