Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic on some hodler and sellers - page 5. (Read 3120 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 26, 2019, 10:37:18 AM
for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm

Yes, somehow there's a confusion that happens when allot of people are spreading some news here on the forum but different news are appearing on other platform. That makes us panic.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 10:00:14 AM
for myself I sold all my coins in the middle of last year and this year I will start investing again in Altrcoin because the possibility of the price of all coins still has the potential to rise in the coming year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 26, 2019, 07:05:15 AM
Panic on the market will always be present, I think.
Reducing the price of some coins causes joy among buyers, after which they turn into holders.
And then they start to panic when the prices of the coins that they have do not grow.
In conditions of constant variability of the situation, everything must be carefully weighed and deliberated before buying or selling coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 23, 2019, 02:37:41 PM
For me, panic sell is good because the market is cleared of investors who happened to be in the market by accident to make a quick profit. And above all it is a great opportunity to buy coins cheaper. Panic when buying or selling always makes you make mistakes, so to avoid this, you must have a plan.

The market needs more investors, and panic sellers destroy it. We need to explain people, who think that their cryptocurrencies fall forever that it is a norm. Cryptos are volatile, and there is no need to dump your alts too early.
Yeah panic sellers are doing wrong not only with them selves but they are contributing to the long fall in price for future.  In crypto currency panic selling is another name of money eater so never apply this. Before investing into crypto people should know that price was rise and fall but they will have to keep patience and take wise decision.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
January 14, 2019, 01:41:12 PM
investors with the projects on ico scheme from indonesia might be with interest as disputing funds on reference of involvement with the DOGEM project as delivering online social dating service for pupils of indonesia.

That thing so-called DOGEM is fake my friend, so do not put too much your hope into it. It was created by some troller, and it was not real. We are still far from that and it needs more than what we are expecting, another selection will happen and it is almost impossible for us to see any news from the government.

The global crisis is happening and it affects crypto. But things will return to orbit, and it may take several years for the crypto market to grow again. Please be patient.

No, it has not started yet. Only a few countries are facing it right now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
January 14, 2019, 01:36:23 PM

The most important thing in the crypto market is to stay calm. No need to panic in the event of a fall. But most people are starting to sell immediately. And the losses are increasing. It is necessary to wait patiently when the decline begins. Crypto always saves time.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 14, 2019, 01:33:10 PM
investors with the projects on ico scheme from indonesia might be with interest as disputing funds on reference of involvement with the DOGEM project as delivering online social dating service for pupils of indonesia.

Activity: 630
January 14, 2019, 01:26:19 PM
Become and live like big investors in the crypto market because crypto belongs to the big heart people who have invested in the many coins and forget to that for long time. Panic situation is made for short thinking person who is always ready to book but do not fear from the market because this is crucial time and it will pass after some time. So keep calm every one.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
January 14, 2019, 01:08:38 PM
We can not say the reason for the collapse of the crypto market but the apparent reason is the decline in the price of bitcoin due to the lack of investors .Thus the bitcoin has decreased because it says that it is a scam so many are afraid to invest their money here. so many have been screaming for fear that their price drops so much that they sell their bitcoin and also other coins that they hold.
Activity: 630
January 14, 2019, 12:38:27 PM
For me, panic sell is good because the market is cleared of investors who happened to be in the market by accident to make a quick profit. And above all it is a great opportunity to buy coins cheaper. Panic when buying or selling always makes you make mistakes, so to avoid this, you must have a plan.

The market needs more investors, and panic sellers destroy it. We need to explain people, who think that their cryptocurrencies fall forever that it is a norm. Cryptos are volatile, and there is no need to dump your alts too early.
Of course, there are some cryptocurrency users who have invested their money, who have earned money on the sale of real estate or at the expense of credit funds, and therefore they are very concerned about the current state of the cryptocurrency market, and especially those projects, coins that are in portfolios. It is very likely that the correction of the cryptocurrency market can destroy many projects.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 14, 2019, 12:14:50 PM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 423
January 12, 2019, 03:34:17 PM
Just few days back i was happy that crypto is back in green but now i have no hope again.
indeed, some time ago crypto began to grow and now crypto is dumped again. sad but the hopes of many people for crypto can grow from the highest price. for now I think I should rest more
Activity: 162
Need money
January 12, 2019, 03:27:03 PM
The global crisis is happening and it affects crypto. But things will return to orbit, and it may take several years for the crypto market to grow again. Please be patient.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 02:21:34 PM
causing fear and panic is the only strategy they can used when they want to buy more bitcoin .. They cause panic so that weak holder and investors can sell out cheap to flop the market .. When the price  drop down its advantage for them to buy more ..  When  they want to sell  they come out to make some hype and bull run alert for people to start buying for the price to raise so that they can sell their bitcoin .. 
Activity: 36
Merit: 24
January 12, 2019, 02:04:05 PM
Just few days back i was happy that crypto is back in green but now i have no hope again.
Activity: 574
January 12, 2019, 02:02:32 PM
I think that now is just save all your coins in the long run, as riding right now to sell doesn't make any sense, except that if you are one hundred percent sure that market will fall more strongly and then you will buy more.
Activity: 197
January 12, 2019, 12:01:27 PM

i in these conditions of continuous  bear market / dump Iimade a long-term hold strategy with all my altcoins, but then i noticed that some are delisted, then new strategy i will sell everything holding only those present in the top 10, is only a personal opinion not a piece of advice, let's hope for a bear market soon
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 12, 2019, 11:56:20 AM
hold the coin I think it's better than panic, where if you panic will feel like selling quickly at a low price.
If you don't have a reserve of money for your needs, then panic selling is the only way. For that, I do not agree if people say "now is the time to buy massively". the statement is always not justified in my mind
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 11:50:20 AM
The sellers would be at more danger of the panic some may have something of great value but or he holders let's keep holding till it's the right time to sell when every consideration has been made you can't always make gains but try not to lose ou totally thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 11:38:53 AM
for me the only thing that dragging the crypto currency price are two things
the bad and fake news that are spreading by some people who has big interest on crypto
there is no denying that this is their doing and nothing else, who has the money and funds to do that?
im sure by now that its clear, second is the timing the the stock market also plummeting also
this is all over the news, everyone should understand that this is what really happening and panic will not only drag the price
down , but will also empty you pocket so keep calm
hold the coin I think it's better than panic, where if you panic will feel like selling quickly at a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: