Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 4. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 04:27:03 AM
We all hope, that the bull run will come soon, but no one can guarantee that the green market comes before the end of 2018. The only thing we can do is to hodl our coins and wait for a chance to sell at the peak.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 04:20:24 AM
It is unwise to panic sell bitcoin at the time that the bitcoin price was down. If you purchase bitcoin at a high price and right now it is low. Better to hold it, and don't sell it. But if you buy at low and try to sell it in high price, it is okay. Since you have gained more profit.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 12:48:22 AM
Bitcoin on the background of other coins looks pretty good , the price of bitcoin lasts a long time and does not decrease like the others .
Activity: 154
October 02, 2018, 04:45:45 AM
It is necessary that the cryptocurrency was sold. If some more months are such price that all will begin to sell worldwide. People need money for life
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 04:44:27 AM
in my opinion, by looking at the current market conditions whose prices often go up and down are your chances to buy again because of low prices. if you still have Bitcoin, don't worry, it's better to hold your coin, don't let it go when the price drops, wait until the price stabilizes. It seems that in the near future it will rise in my opinion is difficult but there may be an increase in the near future because what is impossible in the world while an increase and decrease can occur at any time.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
October 02, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
Bitcoin can drop drastically if etf got rejected again and IF iff ETF got accepted it will be a very good for entire cryptocurrency because with that news market will rise more than last year.
Activity: 167
October 02, 2018, 04:20:35 AM
For my situation, I don't hold Bitcoin yet I would rather put it into other promising Altcoins that could offer me higher return of ventures as Bitcoin's value esteem declined since late December and until today very nearly 70% of Bitcoin's dropping made Altcoins battle to pump.
I would offer Bitcoin and contribute Altcoins, that is the thing that I am will do.
Activity: 142
September 29, 2018, 05:48:52 PM
In the case, the volumes of trading are not falling. That they fell in relation to the dollar equivalent. And they even grew to the crypto-currency equivalent!)
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
Great panic already passed. Now all are in a fateful state. If earlier all were the rich that all poor now. Now the poor exchanged with rich places.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 02:21:41 PM
Everything is depends on market situation. If I see that it is a good time to buy some coins I do this. Unfortunately a lot of people have hot head and loose their depo.
yes of course now is to buy and then invest in the long term and wait until the price goes up then sell. many people have hot heads and eventually lose because they don't think before acting. it should be before we sell it it would be good to think carefully carefully so as not to regret later.
Activity: 144
September 29, 2018, 02:17:20 PM
According to today's market scenario it's a great opportunity to the investor's and all the individuals to invest in bitcoin and specially in ethereum. because these coins are now at their throwaway prices and very soon it will become a gold of crypto.
Some coins were left in dust since the ICO thing rolled out. They receive a pump once a year or so.
copper member
Activity: 280
September 29, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
According to today's market scenario it's a great opportunity to the investor's and all the individuals to invest in bitcoin and specially in ethereum. because these coins are now at their throwaway prices and very soon it will become a gold of crypto.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
I think this is the right time or our chance to buy coins or tokens in a cheaper price so that we can hold it and wait until the market value goes up again. HODL is the chance of us to survive the current situation of the market right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 11:40:54 AM
Everything is depends on market situation. If I see that it is a good time to buy some coins I do this. Unfortunately a lot of people have hot head and loose their depo.

the current situation is best to buy, because the market is declining. we can use it. but we buy, we also have to have capital to walk. if there is no capital to buy, don't try to buy.
Activity: 266
September 29, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Hodl of course. As for me it is very stupid to sell any coins now especially Bitcoin that was bought for much more higher price and will definitely rise in the nearest future
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2018, 11:23:37 AM
Activity: 170
September 29, 2018, 11:09:36 AM
in some cases I can not hold up to hold in a time of up to a half year more. dn when the value begins to fall and I keep hold, and following 2 more months still not up, here and there I likewise lament not offering it before the cost is falling. truth be told everything relies upon the individual, be quiet for long haul holding or not. if not, freeze offer might be the arrangement if the dread of costs will fall further.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
I think when there is a rise every day at 90 degrees and you keep bitcoin waiting for millions of dollars is crazy ! There has always been and will be a correction on the market ! No need to be greedy ! But now it's too late to sell ! Waiting for growth !
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
September 27, 2018, 07:31:21 AM
If you sell your coins today against a backdrop of pessimistic and panic sentiments, then you are very likely to lose your money savings. Do better day trading with your altcoyins. I'm sure that success will come.
Activity: 189
September 26, 2018, 11:52:58 PM
Regardless of whether bitcoin will before long recuperate in value, I accept, in numerous regards will rely upon whether it disposes of its deficiencies related with exchange hanging and high commission expenses. Considering the way that the quantity of suspended exchanges has as of late diminished fundamentally, the circumstance is bit by bit progressing. We likewise trust that soon a system of lightning or apparition will be brought into bitcoin and bitcoin will turn out to be quick and advantageous to utilize. At that point he should rapidly recoup his fame and develop well in cost.
Pages:
Jump to: