Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 46. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 05, 2017, 01:32:50 PM
The road to 4000$ is coming, seems everyone is making the price to go up even higher. Panic selling has no more room this time. Better to watch bitcoin price while its preparing to explode.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
August 05, 2017, 12:47:03 PM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
The only effect that I can see is that people who'll find those people who are panic selling, and will took advantage of it. If you are talking or pointing that it will effect the value of Bitcoin, specifically making its value low, it qon't as long as there are more people that are demanding for BTC. There are those who knows that in every dump, there'll be a pump after a period of time and sometimes it only takes days to recover.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 12:15:43 PM
The question does not qrise, the is nothing to worry about bitcoin. panic should not be sell.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 07, 2017, 09:31:28 AM
After bitcoin will make at 3000$ ,panic selling will be in everyones mind  by then isnt it?
Thats why im already prepared on what will happen ,so secure your now or cry later.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 07, 2017, 09:21:35 AM
A dump can only a huge impact and will move the market if the bitcoin holder has sell huge amountof his bitcoin in a price like 1$ million worth of bitcoin that would definitely make the market crash but it is only typical for this kind of thing to happen if the user doesn't have enough trust in bitcoin those people with little faith would sell bitcoin but as far as we've nobody really has done it to sell all their bitcoin because they know that this crypto currency will have a huge value in the future that it might surpass fiat currencies and through the years bitcoin has gained thousands of supports even institutional investors and countries like japan started accepting it as a payment method, so nobody would really risk their bitcoin into selling it

That seems to be the longest sentence that I recently saw here

Though that alone doesn't add any more substance to it. 1M dollars in bitcoins is only a little over 300 bitcoins, and this is nowhere near enough to crash the market. You may want to visit Bitfinex, the largest Bitcoin exchange, and see for yourself that orders of this size are habitually traded there. Such orders move the price somewhat, of course, but it is still a far cry from crashing the market. And this is just one exchange (though the largest out there)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 08:34:51 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
Panic selling mainly occurs due to newbies.They sell their coins in panic due to lack of adequate knowledge.Big whales make use of this opportunity and buy bitcoins at much cheaper price.We also saw this panic selling lastly during BU issues when lots of new bitcoin investors just sold their bitcoins due to fear of loss.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
June 07, 2017, 01:36:47 AM
Now the bitcoin price is rising so fast. I think if bitcoin price exceeds $ 3000, there will be panicl selling, but I hope it does not make the bitcoin price drop, and I hope the price stays stable.

I hope the bitcoin prices can be stable, I feel anxious every day because the price can change quickly. But maybe that's the charm of bitcoin, like forex, you can profit a lot quickly and can regret quickly. We should not quickly panic and prefer to increase the number of bitcoin
If you will not feel comfortable then you are in the wrong world dude, it's normal to the price of bitcoin since
by nature it's volatile. I don't see it as an disadvantage because of the price fluctuation I can make money on a regular basis.
It is not disadvantage thus ,the disadvantage is in the people when saw bitcpins price rising up they panic selling to earn profit but instead it sometines end up a loss of profit because of buying at high price. Its happens only to the person who is not contented to hold  only bitcoins they want to follow the fluctuations in the market.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
June 07, 2017, 01:31:30 AM
Now the bitcoin price is rising so fast. I think if bitcoin price exceeds $ 3000, there will be panicl selling, but I hope it does not make the bitcoin price drop, and I hope the price stays stable.

I hope the bitcoin prices can be stable, I feel anxious every day because the price can change quickly. But maybe that's the charm of bitcoin, like forex, you can profit a lot quickly and can regret quickly. We should not quickly panic and prefer to increase the number of bitcoin
If you will not feel comfortable then you are in the wrong world dude, it's normal to the price of bitcoin since
by nature it's volatile. I don't see it as an disadvantage because of the price fluctuation I can make money on a regular basis.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
June 07, 2017, 12:30:33 AM

Activity: 1204
June 07, 2017, 12:00:04 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 06, 2017, 11:58:58 PM
As a newbie I often experience panic selling, altcoin prices are suddenly falling very deep and it makes me frustrated, ever I wait for a few days, hoping the price will go back up, but in the end the price is falling down

Getting panic in altcoin is a common practice as we cannot have same level of trust in them as we can have in bitcoins as if the price of bitcoins goes down still we will prefer to hold it as we know that it will surely bounce back in future.
With altcoins the scenario is different, but even with bitcoin most of the time panic selling happens just because of the fluctuation happening steep suddenly causing a change in the mindset that they might miss the ATH. Better is to sell at least now to get the profit, yesterday too panic selling might have happened with users when it went above $2900 and suddenly went back to $2700.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 06, 2017, 11:52:44 PM
As a newbie I often experience panic selling, altcoin prices are suddenly falling very deep and it makes me frustrated, ever I wait for a few days, hoping the price will go back up, but in the end the price is falling down

Getting panic in altcoin is a common practice as we cannot have same level of trust in them as we can have in bitcoins as if the price of bitcoins goes down still we will prefer to hold it as we know that it will surely bounce back in future.
Activity: 95
Merit: 25
Yo!
June 06, 2017, 11:48:21 PM
Actually, you'll need about only 150 mln USD to move a bitcoin price on one dollar. So, big boys still can manipulate the market, but this only means that we'll get only a great entry point
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
June 06, 2017, 11:24:34 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
June 06, 2017, 10:40:31 PM
A dump can only a huge impact and will move the market if the bitcoin holder has sell huge amountof his bitcoin in a price like 1$ million worth of bitcoin that would definitely make the market crash but it is only typical for this kind of thing to happen if the user doesn't have enough trust in bitcoin those people with little faith would sell bitcoin but as far as we've nobody really has done it to sell all their bitcoin because they know that this crypto currency will have a huge value in the future that it might surpass fiat currencies and through the years bitcoin has gained thousands of supports even institutional investors and countries like japan started accepting it as a payment method, so nobody would really risk their bitcoin into selling it.
Activity: 714
June 06, 2017, 10:11:05 PM
This technique is mostly done to target the new bitcoin investors.When big whales dump their bitcoins,price starts to decrease and new investors get panic and they try to sell their bitcoins in a hurry.Then big whales rebuy the bitcoins at very cheaper price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2017, 12:00:34 PM
Newbie to trading usually easily to panic especially seeing huge amount of correction...
They tends selling their coin (cut loss) instead saving it to wait better price for profit.

You're right dude. This happens mostly to those new traders who spend time looking at the mivements of the alt coins and they get a bit anxious when the coin they bought plunges in rates. It's advisable to avoid looking at the pricr movements when you're just beginning. Just check it from time to time to avoid getting too panicky.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
June 05, 2017, 11:19:32 AM
Newbie to trading usually easily to panic especially seeing huge amount of correction...
They tends selling their coin (cut loss) instead saving it to wait better price for profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 05, 2017, 09:17:08 AM
Well there still a lot week hands then everytime they see a dump they drop all their coins no matter if they will be at loss at all, sure there is a big group able to manipulate bitcoin, isnt something anybody can do since we are talking about milions pump/dump, the volatility at bitcoin is atracting more and more investors, i did read something about some companie working with forex, with a lot investment over bitcoin price(up/down).
Doubt that itstayed so many people who afraid bitcoin's dumps so much that they sell everything in a moment. I think people have learned the nature of bitcoin, where big or small raises and dumps happen almost everyday, and in the case of a new drop people just keep their coins and that's it.
See if the price varies in b/w $30 to $50 they will wait, but once it crosses $50 some small traders will become panic, and they will sell their coins. This true and most of the people did this. But now the situation is changed the price varies b/w $200 to $300. So don't go for panic selling option wait for some time we can make a good profit.
in fact the people are now becoming mature, in previous days the investors were not too much mature they were really making more panic when the price were only taking correction. but now they understand the nature of bitcoin and therefore they mostly try to hold their bitcoin either the price is increasing or decreasing, they do not give more preference and never take any tension about the price of bitcoin, this time they are pretty confident that  the price of bitcoin will increase more and more in future.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
June 05, 2017, 09:01:55 AM
This technique has been mostly used by big whales to make new investors get panic on seeing the price falling down and sell their bitcoins at a cheaper price than they bought.Immediately,the big whales would buy those bitcoins at very cheap price and increase their holdings.It was also followed recently during BU issues and some made huge profits.But now every one is aware of bitcoin potential and panic selling would be rare here after.
Now everyone know that the price of bitcoin is increasing and it will now not drop and so they are now not selling their coins and they are now buying more and more. Now not even the whales can convince them to sell your coins at lower price as they now know that not to sell at lower price.
Panic and sell it seems to me that those people who do not understand a bit with what they are dealing with. Most likely these are those who have just earned Bitcoin and immediately transfer it real money. Therefore, the percentage of loss of the Bitcoin user is very small. Although there are times when panic rises in the market, and I do it only on purpose, to buy more with Bitcoin, at a cheaper price.

That's why they say that the weak hands are shaken sell their bitcoin. But the strong hands profits. Yes, whales sometimes play with strategy like dumping their coins to shake the weak hands. Newbies are mostly shaken or affected by this and as a result will panic sell. Well you can't blame big investors selling to cash it out, but I don't understand while newbies will sell if they have loss already? Why not wait till the price recovered and observed the market if they really want to sell or hold. I guess, its a learning experience for newbies on handle to handle if there is a dumping going on.
Pages:
Jump to: