Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 47. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
June 05, 2017, 07:24:41 AM
Most users who sell panicky are those with little investment, but to the investors they actually have a target in their investment, which is why they do not sell bitcoins until the value reaches their value value stamp of bitcoin. IMHO
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 05, 2017, 07:16:28 AM
I have experince with my rlc token. I was panic because the price dropped to the lowest level from 0.00028 to 0.0001900. That time I sold some rlcs bu I finally realized this will be no long time. My prediction is tooo. Now rlc pumps to 0.00041 I don't panic too. I need to wait till rlc price will be on steady position. 

You need to wait until the price becomes such that you will profit from it. And then you will no longer be afraid - you can sell coins and stay at a profit.
I also used to panic and do wrong things
It is simple if you have a specific target price or goal when you will sell your coins you will not be in panic selling .Having a profit is not enough because you may only be triggered if it pumps again after you sold .Contentment in your achieve set is overwhelming that will set your mind and emotion in normal not be panic sell or buy .
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
June 05, 2017, 06:41:44 AM
I have experince with my rlc token. I was panic because the price dropped to the lowest level from 0.00028 to 0.0001900. That time I sold some rlcs bu I finally realized this will be no long time. My prediction is tooo. Now rlc pumps to 0.00041 I don't panic too. I need to wait till rlc price will be on steady position. 

You need to wait until the price becomes such that you will profit from it. And then you will no longer be afraid - you can sell coins and stay at a profit.
I also used to panic and do wrong things
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
June 05, 2017, 06:03:52 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
June 05, 2017, 05:25:02 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
This technique has been mostly used by big whales to make new investors get panic on seeing the price falling down and sell their bitcoins at a cheaper price than they bought.Immediately,the big whales would buy those bitcoins at very cheap price and increase their holdings.It was also followed recently during BU issues and some made huge profits.But now every one is aware of bitcoin potential and panic selling would be rare here after.
Now everyone know that the price of bitcoin is increasing and it will now not drop and so they are now not selling their coins and they are now buying more and more. Now not even the whales can convince them to sell your coins at lower price as they now know that not to sell at lower price.
Panic and sell it seems to me that those people who do not understand a bit with what they are dealing with. Most likely these are those who have just earned Bitcoin and immediately transfer it real money. Therefore, the percentage of loss of the Bitcoin user is very small. Although there are times when panic rises in the market, and I do it only on purpose, to buy more with Bitcoin, at a cheaper price.
Activity: 644
June 05, 2017, 04:42:59 AM
What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
This technique has been mostly used by big whales to make new investors get panic on seeing the price falling down and sell their bitcoins at a cheaper price than they bought.Immediately,the big whales would buy those bitcoins at very cheap price and increase their holdings.It was also followed recently during BU issues and some made huge profits.But now every one is aware of bitcoin potential and panic selling would be rare here after.
Now everyone know that the price of bitcoin is increasing and it will now not drop and so they are now not selling their coins and they are now buying more and more. Now not even the whales can convince them to sell your coins at lower price as they now know that not to sell at lower price.
Activity: 686
June 05, 2017, 04:33:44 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 05, 2017, 03:31:55 AM
Eventually things are going to stabilize because at some time the price is going it be so cheap that people will begin to buy bitcoin again, so unless there is a fundamental reasons for the price to get lower something like that is going to have limited effects at best.
You won't panic if there is no reason to panic, the market is fluctuating so you need to fully read what is the reason behind the price drop.
It could be the whales dumping to accumulate cheaper bitcoins and when there is a positive rumors the price will spike again, it is actually an easy money for them as there are short term trading and long term, they make income on both so don't get easily affected.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
June 05, 2017, 02:17:40 AM
Eventually things are going to stabilize because at some time the price is going it be so cheap that people will begin to buy bitcoin again, so unless there is a fundamental reasons for the price to get lower something like that is going to have limited effects at best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
June 04, 2017, 05:12:50 PM
Well there still a lot week hands then everytime they see a dump they drop all their coins no matter if they will be at loss at all, sure there is a big group able to manipulate bitcoin, isnt something anybody can do since we are talking about milions pump/dump, the volatility at bitcoin is atracting more and more investors, i did read something about some companie working with forex, with a lot investment over bitcoin price(up/down).
I know one thing that one would expect such their Jumps in the Bitcoin market, which occur immediately after an active price increase. I do not know why this is all happening, but there is no need to exclude the intervention and manipulation of large whales point and is sure that the price will still return to its norms and will go higher.

Bitcoin does not have a price rate. It depends on supply and demand. Therefore, there will always be fluctuations. And there will always be newcomers who will not stand the next lifting or lowering of the price and will sell all their coins.
Activity: 756
June 04, 2017, 04:17:06 PM
Well there still a lot week hands then everytime they see a dump they drop all their coins no matter if they will be at loss at all, sure there is a big group able to manipulate bitcoin, isnt something anybody can do since we are talking about milions pump/dump, the volatility at bitcoin is atracting more and more investors, i did read something about some companie working with forex, with a lot investment over bitcoin price(up/down).
I know one thing that one would expect such their Jumps in the Bitcoin market, which occur immediately after an active price increase. I do not know why this is all happening, but there is no need to exclude the intervention and manipulation of large whales point and is sure that the price will still return to its norms and will go higher.
Activity: 868
June 04, 2017, 10:36:37 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
June 03, 2017, 12:45:28 PM

you are describing panic selling yourself!

when such thing happens usually weak hands (newbies) start selling as soon as they see price going down then it starts a chain of events which leads to more sells.

but the effect depends on the cause of the panic sell and it is usually small and at worst case scenario it is only $50 reduction of price.

I agree with you sir. As I can see with that guy, I think he would do the same thing that the big investor would do. I think he would also sell his bitcoin because he see that the big investor is doing it and also do panic selling. If you are really smart, you won't do the same thing, because we all know that now, bitcoin is almost impossible to dump really hard, why? because bitcoin now is known worlwide, consider it's price now, many people know it and we have now many investors that before.
well said.  It is impossible right now to do panic selling.  I become partnof the people who wasted some of their bitcoins and now regrets it.  Like what you said bitcoin is now known by many people around the world and it could increase as times go by.  It such a nice opportunity that I become part of the people who knows bitcoin and earning through it. 
Activity: 322
June 03, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

you are describing panic selling yourself!

when such thing happens usually weak hands (newbies) start selling as soon as they see price going down then it starts a chain of events which leads to more sells.

but the effect depends on the cause of the panic sell and it is usually small and at worst case scenario it is only $50 reduction of price.

I agree with you sir. As I can see with that guy, I think he would do the same thing that the big investor would do. I think he would also sell his bitcoin because he see that the big investor is doing it and also do panic selling. If you are really smart, you won't do the same thing, because we all know that now, bitcoin is almost impossible to dump really hard, why? because bitcoin now is known worlwide, consider it's price now, many people know it and we have now many investors that before.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2017, 10:37:31 AM
Doubt that itstayed so many people who afraid bitcoin's dumps so much that they sell everything in a moment. I think people have learned the nature of bitcoin, where big or small raises and dumps happen almost everyday, and in the case of a new drop people just keep their coins and that's it.
See if the price varies in b/w $30 to $50 they will wait, but once it crosses $50 some small traders will become panic, and they will sell their coins. This true and most of the people did this. But now the situation is changed the price varies b/w $200 to $300. So don't go for panic selling option wait for some time we can make a good profit.
Activity: 837
June 03, 2017, 10:35:55 AM
Even somenone  make a huge bitcoin dump  its not enough to create a panic selling  and theres no effect at all. Panic selling will only occur if all holders will dump.
Yeah of course holders dumping could create panic sells to other investors and that's true about no effect if huge dumps will happen, but you cannot prevent the perceptions that might put into their minds which had caused panic sells. Only those speculations circulated around the forum threads made confusing minds, which most of other buyers did just to gather negative effects to those who heared their rumors.

Speculation plays an important role on trading. Without the hype of other trader. There will be no investors that will be attracted to the coin. Speculation is a free advertisement for the coin. Take note that not all advertisements are true. Cheesy
Activity: 951
June 03, 2017, 10:26:31 AM
Even somenone  make a huge bitcoin dump  its not enough to create a panic selling  and theres no effect at all. Panic selling will only occur if all holders will dump.
Yeah of course holders dumping could create panic sells to other investors and that's true about no effect if huge dumps will happen, but you cannot prevent the perceptions that might put into their minds which had caused panic sells. Only those speculations circulated around the forum threads made confusing minds, which most of other buyers did just to gather negative effects to those who heared their rumors.
Activity: 658
June 03, 2017, 10:02:01 AM
It depends on how much btc that someone holds.Btc is now a bigger market and hardly manipulated by one individual holder.
Yes it depends but if a dumper will risk his bitcoins to make only a bluff dump to buy more cheap he will not be successful with it .Price of bitcoins now is keeping high because of massive adoptation . You are right that it is hard to manipulate by one holder unless you have the most stocks of bitcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
June 03, 2017, 09:05:25 AM
Doubt that itstayed so many people who afraid bitcoin's dumps so much that they sell everything in a moment. I think people have learned the nature of bitcoin, where big or small raises and dumps happen almost everyday, and in the case of a new drop people just keep their coins and that's it.
Activity: 812
June 03, 2017, 08:53:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: