Pages:
Author

Topic: panic selling - page 54. (Read 111179 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
May 21, 2017, 06:08:10 PM
Don't fret over any little decline people, just keep on keeping on and hoard as much as you can so that the wrong people won't make us sell to them for them to gain more control to centralize Bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
May 21, 2017, 04:47:41 PM
I'm watching it dump right now. Maybe it's temporary, but look at the volume. $100 down in minutes? That's another nice car I could have had.

Man just stop crying!
You've got three choices. Go short, buy the god damn dip or go to sleep again if you can't handle it.

What are you talking about? This is a thread about panic selling. You have some unreasonable hope that this won't ever end. I'm done with btc. Made plenty. Don't start attacking me because you can't handle what would happen if your 5 bitcoins went away.

I expected that as soon as bitcoin touched the price of $ 2,000, then immediately many people would sell. And this will cause additional panic and a decline in prices. But to my surprise, the price still keeps at a high level

We should not fear of this incoming price decline because it's a normal thing to happen. People waited for so long for the price break out into higher price after long term holding it, and now is their decisions to sell for good profit. Even though some were doing panic selling price kept on rising high due to the demand is also rising, and by that reason of rise in demand people who haven't invested from the past years were now decided to start using bitcoin and make investments.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
May 21, 2017, 04:18:03 PM
I'm watching it dump right now. Maybe it's temporary, but look at the volume. $100 down in minutes? That's another nice car I could have had.

Man just stop crying!
You've got three choices. Go short, buy the god damn dip or go to sleep again if you can't handle it.

What are you talking about? This is a thread about panic selling. You have some unreasonable hope that this won't ever end. I'm done with btc. Made plenty. Don't start attacking me because you can't handle what would happen if your 5 bitcoins went away.

I expected that as soon as bitcoin touched the price of $ 2,000, then immediately many people would sell. And this will cause additional panic and a decline in prices. But to my surprise, the price still keeps at a high level
There is such an old saying that says so not sure do not overtake. Therefore, I very strongly recommend that you learn how to allocate your opportunities for nuclear input. Despite the fact that Bitcoin is confident enough now at certain positions and I do not know whether there will be such a jump in the currency. There will probably be some more negative moments in the market, but it will not be felt. I hope so.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
May 21, 2017, 11:48:51 AM

Man just stop crying!

Activity: 910
May 21, 2017, 11:42:21 AM

Man just stop crying!

I think mate mate your getting off topic, we are in the discussion about panic  selling, which is usually happen  for the newbies
and sometimes old traders do it too due to not so deep in doing trade. Even the value dropped so well we still remain hold in a position because it will surely increase again because bitcoin will become 10,000$ in the near future, so no reason to get panic.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 21, 2017, 11:35:49 AM
This thread gets plenty of attention whenever Bitcoin goes for a mild correction

Forget 2000. This could all drop. 500-1000 down in a matter of hours. The transactions will freeze because the system is already behind, and more and more people will try to sell to get their money out. At prices like 2000, anyone with a significant investment is sitting on the edge of their seat, because losing hundreds of thousands or millions overnight would be devastating

Personally, I have nothing against Bitcoin price correcting for 500 dollars

Though I don't think it is possible in a matter of hours. I'd rather say Bitcoin would sooner spiral down in a few circles with minor rebounds and likely halt at 1,200 dollars per coin which seems to be a nice support level. That might take a week or so. Regarding losing hundreds of thousands or millions overnight, the folks who can lose these thousands and millions typically earn on the order of dozen million dollars so losing that much (or that little) is not a big deal to them, anyway. They will just buy the fucking dip when they see it most appropriate
Activity: 378
May 21, 2017, 11:03:58 AM

Man just stop crying!

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
May 21, 2017, 11:01:03 AM

Man just stop crying!
May 21, 2017, 11:00:06 AM
lol, I already said I'm out, but it's funny how paranoid you are. I'm not saying it can't reach 5k. I'm saying is it worth the loss of a car, or a house, if it doesn't?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
May 21, 2017, 10:58:48 AM
Forget 2000. This could all drop. 500-1000 down in a matter of hours. The transactions will freeze because the system is already behind, and more and more people will try to sell to get their money out. At prices like 2000, anyone with a significant investment is sitting on the edge of their seat, because losing hundreds of thousands or millions overnight would be devastating.

Or it just continues moving up to 5k and beyond!
My point is you do not have any idea what is going to happen as I do not have as well.
What about the shitcoin bubble bursting and fueling bitcoin's rise? Have you ever take that into consideration?
Or are you just trying to improve your market position by placing your shorts and creating uncertainty here?
We all have our agenda right!!!  Wink
May 21, 2017, 10:58:00 AM
May 21, 2017, 10:55:10 AM
Forget 2000. This could all drop. 500-1000 down in a matter of hours. The transactions will freeze because the system is already behind, and more and more people will try to sell to get their money out. At prices like 2000, anyone with a significant investment is sitting on the edge of their seat, because losing hundreds of thousands or millions overnight would be devastating.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
May 21, 2017, 10:54:42 AM
Panic seeling is the reason why we our losing because instead of we hold it. We still choose to sell it because our emoticon dictate and saying that sell it sell it. Don't wait until the money become rocks. So definitely we still choose to sell instead of hold it that have some oppurtunity to grow like bitcoin now that still rising
Activity: 456
May 21, 2017, 10:46:15 AM
The price reaching close to $2100 and then falling down towards $2040 might have generated a fear among the users that they might miss the best price to be sold. Now soon a large volume of trading transaction will take place and once again we'll experience a price increase.
May 21, 2017, 10:10:29 AM
How many of you guys just got in, maybe in the last year? If you're looking at the difference between buying a house if you sell now and renting an apartment still if you don't and you are wrong... Would you really hold through any panic selling?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 21, 2017, 10:05:26 AM
Bitcoin users and holders already knows what to do to lessen the panic and make the price increase even further. If they continue to do this expect the price to  go 3000$
Activity: 1498
KUWA.ai
May 21, 2017, 09:33:09 AM
bitcoin is huge dumping some of people are panic selling right now I'm not one of them so I'm still holding my bitcoin and wait for increase it again to sell it, hopefully.
Lol I think the price will go down because of panic selling happen. But prices continue to rise. I think it's because many users are getting patient and staying calm. They do not panic. I hope this will continue to happen
This time is about FOMO, no one want to sell his bitcoin on the bullish trend. The price of bitcoin just gets more and more on its value. The bullish news brings fear of missing the bitcoin in this time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 21, 2017, 07:53:12 AM
bitcoin is huge dumping some of people are panic selling right now I'm not one of them so I'm still holding my bitcoin and wait for increase it again to sell it, hopefully.
Lol I think the price will go down because of panic selling happen. But prices continue to rise. I think it's because many users are getting patient and staying calm. They do not panic. I hope this will continue to happen
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
May 21, 2017, 07:12:15 AM
One way of "reducing" the panic is to start using mBTC as the unit for price... For example, a drop from $2.05 to $1.90 is only $0.15... but if we use BTC, the drop will be $150=> big panic!
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
May 21, 2017, 06:50:04 AM
People that are buying right now are probably panic buying in my opinion. I don't see a problem with selling right now with the prices so high.

You will just left behind the trend if you sell now. People are not on panic buying state. They just want to add more BTC because it is now widely adapting by some major country that will result on it's price fluctuation.
Now in a short we can expect panic selling from the user base. Even a small fluctuation will make the user to panic of missing the right time to sell. But in reality every time this won't happen, because after a minor fluctuation the same price increase takes place. So most of the small scale users will be the sufferers?.
Nope I think the selling panic will happen when there is a huge price change. As the price drops very sharply or rises very high. If price changes are very small. I doubt users will panic

It is so hard to predict every movement and as like you said if it change a big price range panic will occur it always happens especially if you watch out and you have no plan when will be your sell point or buy point.
Pages:
Jump to: