Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling. - page 25. (Read 35670 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
June 30, 2018, 03:49:22 PM
Right now a lot of panic selling is not really panic spelling, but more like risk control measures.
Some ICOs tokens dump really hard after the sale and may nwver recover so its safe for some people to sell a bit and watch how the tokens behave, however if everyone sells a bit, the price will crash more and more people will sell.
The best thing is to be careful about the ICOs to invest in.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
it depends on what coin and what sales volumes. if the coin is traded by small speculators then there can be easy manipulation of panic. and if the market is strong hands, they can not give the coin will fall in such actions
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
In my opinion. panic sell is not good. if there are many people who experience panic sell, will certainly have an impact on sales dump, so the price will go down
Activity: 574
June 30, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
Some people panic once they see that the price of their coin is dropping and they just sell their coins. This kind of panic selling affect the market price of the coin. In my opinion, generally this kind of impact in the market is temporary. Price of the coin again starts improving after some time.
It depends on what kind of coin. The price may never come back. Two options, or panic make specifically, for the fusion of your coins, for a while. Or really what kind of project you can say, closed, and your coins just went into oblivion. In this case, you need to panic and merge quickly.
copper member
Activity: 132
June 30, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
Some people panic once they see that the price of their coin is dropping and they just sell their coins. This kind of panic selling affect the market price of the coin. In my opinion, generally this kind of impact in the market is temporary. Price of the coin again starts improving after some time.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
June 30, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
Panic selling was going on to the person to sell some of their coins they have even if the prices of it was in a cheap price and cannot wait to return into a high prices of the coins. And ill think it can't affected in the market the one can affect to those person to dell early of their coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
Yeah definately panic effect to the coin price rate decreasing because in panic people dontr understand the situtation they just sell sell so thats why market were also effect as well as coins
Activity: 171
June 30, 2018, 10:00:40 AM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
Selling panic, lack of knowledge and impatience in the crypto market is the reason for the failure of some new investors and drags on the bad influence on the value of the coins in the market. In fact, this always happens and there is almost no way to limit or overcome it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
June 30, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
Panic selling is the reason of huge dumps, based on psychology people like to follow crowd, if you see a lot of people are passing the street by running you would probably do the same, me too, so when a bad news coming out most of the people start panicking, especially if they got huge amount of money in there, Mr buffet says stock market is the place to transfer money from impatient ones to patients, I think it's true in this market too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:00:12 AM
Now that the coins in the market starts increasing its value right now it's a nonsense idea to do panic selling because instead you get some profit the outcome will be total loss. So right now you must think every decision you will made because a panic selling can cause many bad results that you will surely regret in the future. Monitor your coins in the market and be updated on what's happening in the crypto industry are your best weapon right now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
June 30, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

In panic selling we have no chance to earn profit then it is useless for us, then it mean panic selling never give good affects on market and also coins value. But i have another point, when a lot of people sell their coins then coins value will be increased, so we can't explain it that what is affect on market. 
Activity: 142
June 30, 2018, 08:59:51 AM
When most people can't afford the fall of this market and sell their coins, then the market will pull again. I believe that most people can understand this truth, because the whales will get a lot of benefits, and the pull will attract more investors.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 30, 2018, 08:51:08 AM
which I know is so if the market is in good condition the price of coins will also be good and now that I see the market has also been re-greened and hopefully with the return of its current market can get up from the downturn and can benefit again because many people who hold altcoin they

Activity: 66
June 30, 2018, 08:33:32 AM
Panic selling happens when people don't have the will or scared to hold their coin another amount of time because they are afraid that it might plunge to a lower price and panic selling affects the price of cryptocurrency in the market drastically. This happens when you don't trust the market you are investing.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
June 30, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
Panic selling would cause dump in the market because people if will sell their crypto even if it is dip it will make the crypto`s value more cheaper. I hope you understand what am I trying to say. Panic selling could also lead a crypto user regret later and end up having loss. Panic selling is bad for the market and also bad for the user.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
It can be expected when the bitcoin price drops below 5000, this will be a turning point when many investors want to sell their coins in order not to lose all of their investments, panic is a bad ally.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
I myself also panicked earlier. But knowing that the market will recover, I take it easy. It does not make sense to sell your assets.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 03:49:17 PM
Its came from stock market i think, big whales loves to manipulate panic and pump and dump money.
Activity: 283
June 29, 2018, 03:45:42 PM
Panic as when you are afraid to hold on one particular coin, therefore, you are eager to sell not concerned about the amount of rewards you will get. Negativity, its will surely affects the coin price.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 29, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
Panic selling means to dump all your investment when you see or hear about some unexpected event (which might negatively affect the crypto currency market) so that you don't lose much from your investment. Most of the time it is the FUDs that trigger people to panic sell all their investment. When significant amount of people starts to panic sell their coins, the value of the coins starts to fall which causes more people to sell their investment out of fear. The selling volume increases more than the buying volume.
Pages:
Jump to: