Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling. - page 28. (Read 35670 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 05:23:44 PM
I believe that even with a sharp fall in the exchange rate on the stock exchange, it is always necessary to analyze the information, because after the recession there is always a rise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 13, 2018, 05:21:59 PM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?

at the beginning, big players sell a large number of coins, for example bitcoin . Small traders see the red candels on the chart and begin sell too. Panic selling can dump any asset because is like a chaos on the market, when people sell in loss because they affraid to lose all money. This is psychology
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 13, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
No doubt everyone panic sell when the odd of making money during bear is very low.  Panic selling has no advantage because it will further put you in red if you keep reacting to temporal price dip.  Price should not be the reason to sell,  instead you should sell according to your plan!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 13, 2018, 05:18:31 PM
How do panic selling affects the market and why does it affects the coins value?
people panic selling his coins and it affects the price of coins more and more sellers then the price of coins will continue to fall, it's due to FUD that circulated the end of this cause people to panic and sell the coins.
Activity: 504
June 13, 2018, 05:11:58 PM
I think that this has a very strong effect on the value of coins, because everyone starts to sell very sharplly and coin or token can even collapse.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
June 13, 2018, 04:45:34 PM
I think all these sales in panic artificially ruin the rate of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. People create by themselves the drop in the rate of crypto and then complaining about that. But for us, it is a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency cheaper and then re-sell it to those ones in a panic later at a higher price.
Activity: 132
June 13, 2018, 04:43:16 PM
This is a seasonal drawdown of the market.I heard about the same thing last year.Don't be so afraid.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 13, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
A lot of people panic and make hasty and foolish sales when the market drops. Accordingly, when many people sell their coins, it negatively affects the crypto market. No need to panic and make smart decisions.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:28:34 PM
I think I still hold even though we can reach the dip in September
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

I think waiting for 6k coin to eat wave is not bad, if more patience, the 5k mark may be okay when it comes back to 7k

Nice.... I did my TA too... still targeting below 5K... the last line support from 2017... Keep going Mate. I cannot wait to buy the dip in August-September
too many panic sellers in btc now, so make price's falling down
but i guess if btc doesnt touch 6k. it still higher than 6k
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
June 13, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

I think waiting for 6k coin to eat wave is not bad, if more patience, the 5k mark may be okay when it comes back to 7k

Nice.... I did my TA too... still targeting below 5K... the last line support from 2017... Keep going Mate. I cannot wait to buy the dip in August-September
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 03:58:09 PM
no doubt that panic always happens when the market falls. they think they can minimize the losses that will be experienced, but in fact they can worsen the market situation for the dumped of assets suddenly and simultaneously.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
I am glad that people are panicking sales in these markets because I can buy even cheaper and I know the market will start to recover this year. This is a very normal phenomenon.  An emergency sale will lead you to a bad condition
Activity: 58
June 13, 2018, 03:30:22 PM
Panic sellers are the ones that make the market so active and oscillating. Yet, a bad effect can be seen when there are bad news or something silly like that, because people are not trusting crypto entirely yet. That is why all of us are losing money when some crappy exchange news gets out there  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 03:19:15 PM
Panic selling coins are predictable and can be used. You should ask yourself what you want to get from such moments. You can buy interesting moments cheaper, you can collect more coins that you already have.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 13, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
Well as you can see it affects the market a lot but for the veteran investor is is a good thing cause they can buy the coins for a low price and have a profit when the price became high again. so it does have a down and bright side.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 13, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
because it gets used to it, and the holders will be happy because they will take advantage of the panic selling

Most of them people bitcoin of currency in panic and sell their investment affect the block chain a lot and also selling restaurant while panic weekend we can get more income from our investment.
Activity: 462
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
June 13, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
Today was a very powerful drop on the cue ball, and I do not understand what is happening with the market. It's time to go back, I hope that tomorrow morning everything will be more rosy
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
June 13, 2018, 03:10:20 PM
Panic selling is infinity. There is no way this can be stopped. Whether panic or not, people should be encouraged to sell or buy at any time they so want. It is not because people sell that affects the market. It is the large quantity they sell that dips the market. Market falls when supply is more than demand.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
June 13, 2018, 02:59:35 PM
In my opinion, when the prices are starting to get low the holders are starting to panic, some of them are starting to sell their coins to reduce the lost and damages, this causes for the value of coins to get even lower, not only you lost a profit but you also helped the whales to dump the token as well.
Pages:
Jump to: