Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling! Yes or No? - page 58. (Read 38349 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 15, 2018, 07:13:26 PM
It is an obvious no!
People should avoid selling due to panic no matter how bad the scenario in the market be. The main reason is the profit that will be lost completely for doing such thing Selling should just be done depending on the satisfaction of the investors and selling due to panic is a way different thing. The only thing that will be earned from panic selling is regret courtesy on those qho have done such thing before.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:05:56 PM
in investing in crypto, of course we all expect to be able to get a bigger profit than the capital that we have invested, market movements are always fluctuating and will definitely experience a decline. I think that is a natural thing to happen, we only need to hold our assets when prices decline to return to wait for the price to recover.

why do you have to sell if we aim to invest in order to have assets in the future? must be sure with the coins that have been chosen for investment, indeed with this quite drastic decline there must be manipulation behind all this, which surely we all have no idea who causes this.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
Panic selling is not my thing because i think the market is being manipulated by wailers , so don't sell at loss due to panic selling because of the dip, hold your coin till i\the market stabilizes again. Panic selling are for the newbie  the only way you are permitted to panic sell is when you are in profit
Activity: 45
September 13, 2018, 08:30:51 AM
Watch the trend,  it has always been so. Request or no request, it will definitely come out good. No need to panic or start spreading it. What the market need now is not panic been spread around, but, people to exercise patience and ability to hold donas to cash in handsomely when the time is here. See the trend over the years, it will go low, then, ascend again. Panic selling would do you no good, only the buyer is gaining, and that is if he holds on to it or them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:20:44 AM
I believe that before I panic. Ask yourself a question, what will change? If you do not find an answer, there is no point in panic. It does not matter when selling or buying.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:09:49 AM
Please, avoid panic selling,it is something you should stay away,it isn't healthy for your portfolio and nerves. Just keep calm and hold!
i stick to this rule and feel much better than I used to
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
September 13, 2018, 08:00:20 AM
No don't sell now, i'm sure that this not the price of coins and all will grow more. Please wait for ETF this month and after that check the price and see if worth waiting.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
Panic will only make us lose, the most important thing in crypto is to always think that the future can be recovered and profitable so we must always make a definite plan and don't panic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
We don't need to panic, there is a rising market price and then pumping back is the dynamics in the crypto world. Try to be patient holding our coins and always be optimistic that the market will return to stable and reach the highest price so that we avoid losing more.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
September 13, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
No. Everything is ok and the whole state of market is usual. Everything seems bad just because of dip size. But if you think then you will realize that pump has the big sizes too. Then it's ok for market to have such dumps and pumps.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 07:37:36 AM
Of course No to panic selling. Almost all altcoins price already decreased by 90% or more. If someone has bought at all time high then selling now is a bad move. Better buy more now and just hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
September 12, 2018, 04:43:02 PM
There are lot of panic sellers. And someone earn a very good money thanks them
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 12, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
Right. This is exactly the phenomenon that is happening in the last time. Excessive alcoin off catastrophic discounts, there are no signs of stopping, people are panic. Hope everything will be better next time

If each time, if the price of a coin falls, begin to panic, then it is not worth investing in the crypto currency. The market is complex and unpredictable! But due to this, people earn a lot of money.
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
September 12, 2018, 03:42:01 PM
IN a cryptocyrency you must to invest money, which can be lost in a future. Panic sell is a always bad desision, because whales always wait for this. You must buy now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 12, 2018, 01:39:48 PM
I'm waiting for the market to recover and I'm not going to sell anything. And I advise you not to panic.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 12, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
The market is being manipulated, so we should not give up and can simply continue to wait for the recovery and growth of the market. Do not panic.
Of course not! I agree with you brother, don't panic the growth of crypto will continue and let us wait for the recovery of the market. I believe that the next huge pump up will be the sign to rise up again the market.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 11:26:41 AM
Never panic selling, the price of coin in the market is very unpredictable. We should not give up, we have to wait and be patient if you want to get profit. Never sell your coin in cheap price unless you really need the money to use for emergency situation but don't sell all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
September 12, 2018, 11:17:13 AM
Its a mix of many things mate. Its not just the panic selling because panic selling is part of the process where people act based on the other facts and news that are happening in the world. For example, someone is going to dump 11K bitcoins in single shot, and there you go if someone read this title and that person is from the group of panic seller then surely he will act on it and start selling his/her bitcoins and altcoins immediately. I guess thats when the bitcoin panic sells starts. There is no way this can come out of the thin air. So thats why it is always the mix of many things.
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 11:14:24 AM
The market is being manipulated, so we should not give up and can simply continue to wait for the recovery and growth of the market. Do not panic.

actually everyone is trying not to panic, but panic is unavoidable, because the feeling of panic comes from our hearts personally, so just to be loved, the heart is controlled by the conditions we are experiencing.
Panic selling? it's every one decision, it is not bad when you come up with the decision like this as long that it fits your every need but sometimes bad timing ended a bad decision, any no regret because it is your own decision.
copper member
Activity: 164
September 12, 2018, 10:53:03 AM
You really don't need to panic or in a rush to sell. Stay calm and wait for the light after the tunnel. This will be better again So don't need to panic.
Pages:
Jump to: