Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling! Yes or No? - page 61. (Read 38349 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 05:57:46 AM
No! Panic selling is totally wrong, selling when the market is down is not the best option, you shouldn't give up, this market situation cannot be like this forever surely the recovery is coming over one day and very soon. Do not panic hold your coin to overcome this situation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 05:51:02 AM
Dont sell. just keep it. short now only get you lose lesser. or hodl it for few more months, wait till the market rise up again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
If you want a huge profit in your investment just hold don't scared in market it's just normal later on it will back to rise. Just put your patient in your investment.
Activity: 264
September 12, 2018, 05:23:59 AM
I don't think selling off now is the best idea, yes the price isn't good enough now that I need wonder if it will ever get back to normal but I think the best thing to do now is to hold on to one's altcoin while waiting for price to get back to normal. And if possible invest in the deep so that you will gain more when price rise.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:10:10 AM
At 10.00 today the situation was as follows: most of the most liquid crypto-currencies fell in price. Has risen in price only bitcoin. At the same time, its share in the total volume of crypto-currencies increased to 56.1% (+ 0.7%). But if we open a coinmarket now, it is clear that bitcoin is falling again by 1.38%. I think that it is worth saving the currency
Activity: 38
September 12, 2018, 05:15:53 AM
I think this is not the case. We must keep enough calm and patience in investing in the encryption market. Because the encryption market is a long-term investment market, and there are certain risks in the encryption market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 12, 2018, 05:00:22 AM
It seems to me that the usual manipulations take place on the market, so the bitcoin rate is not what everyone expects, but I hope that everything will be all right soon!
Activity: 22
September 12, 2018, 04:56:03 AM
Yes, there are so many people who are so panicked because Crypto prices go down and keep going down every day. The cause of the decline in Crypto prices is the number of people who have panicked and sold their coins cheaply. That causes Crypto to continue to fall every day and it will be difficult for Crypto to fix the price again.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
I get that we all get worried most times when the market is not going in our favor, but I do not think that the best thing to ever do at the moment is to panic sell. Also, most ICOs sell their ETH in the hope of getting something
Activity: 44
September 12, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
Its not a news anymore that the market is really going red, but as it is, selling your coins or tokens in panic is not the best option. If you sell in panic you sell at loss. Patience is the key here. Just hold till the market turns green
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
panic sell will only make the value of Bitcoin increasingly dropped, even though the bad news about crypto (FUD) some time ago didn't really happen, so we shouldn't panic sell
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 03:29:27 AM
I prefer to hold coins that are still owned in the longer term and wait for market recovery even though I have to wait for a few more months, because if you sell coins that you have now you will get a lot of losses and even worsen the market because more people who sell coins then the price will decrease the price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 03:21:18 AM
If you ask me about panic selling, then i choose NO.
I prefer to wait for the price to goes up again at the good level before i sell all the coins that i had.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:59:49 AM
Heavy panic selling, but some others project are taking this advantages to grow
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
if seen the price of the market is currently unstable or tends to decline. for those who are not strong or do not want to lose their assets, they will definitely panic and immediately sell it. but that doesn't need to be done I guess, because panic just decides something in a hurry without thinking about the long term. so every market goes down my advice stay calm and don't panic. as a trader must be optimistic and believe that there will be significant developments in the future.
Activity: 432
September 12, 2018, 03:05:16 AM
Heavy panic selling this days is not the way to go about it. We need to be calm and be organized because the price that went down today will surely rise again tomorrow so no need for panic trading.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 12, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
Now the market is a major cleaning of weak hands, this time needs to endure. Also, most ICOs sell their ETH in the hope of getting something.
I agree , Most of the tokens are on their deep stages where panic holders will throw their token for a dumped price. We can say that the market is now trying us if we will sell or hold the token we are having. Its better to just hold , depending on what type or what coin you are having.
Activity: 45
September 12, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
No, we should not panic. We must maintain a patience and calm mindset in investing in the encryption market. The encryption market is a long-term investment market and there are also significant risks in the encryption market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 12, 2018, 02:53:36 AM
Now the market is a major cleaning of weak hands, this time needs to endure. Also, most ICOs sell their ETH in the hope of getting something.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 02:38:14 AM
Yes, the market is depressed, now it's not an easy times for everyone here. No one knows how long this fall will last. It seems, now even the most persistent will begin to sell their assets. Soon here will stay only those who truly believe in technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: