Pages:
Author

Topic: Panot Administration - page 4. (Read 6431 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin
August 09, 2016, 07:27:06 AM
sana makasuhan din tong si de lima kung tama na kinukubli nya ang sitwasyon sa bilid nung term pa ni panot e dapat managot siya .

Have you guys watched the documentary of Jaybee Sebastian? He has a picture of De Lima and Panot inside the bilid. It really means that they are protector of drug lords. Why are you going to allow a big time convicted to have pictures to you and as well as other head of BuCor and other agencies of the government that are managing the maximum security of Bilibid Prison.

Well, have you seen the amount of illegal materials the SAF has retrieved in prisons?

It's already an indicator that they are letting these things happen inside.

Where can we watch the documentary boss?

Well there are a lot of it, and everything is going to happen they want. Because they have protectors. This is very informative guys, I know Bato and Digong did already watched this documentary. And when Bato saw Jaybee Sebastian he asked, "Are you bully right?Show me your strength."
Here is the documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQRLTmDB1qE

I really wonder where Pnoy is now.

Why doesn't he show up and be proud of what he has been doing

Nakatago ata sa saya ni kris chief Grin Grin
Or pinaplano niya na yung playing safe na sagot sa mga posibleng katanungan kapag lumabas na yang noo niya sa publiko.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2016, 07:20:33 AM
sana makasuhan din tong si de lima kung tama na kinukubli nya ang sitwasyon sa bilid nung term pa ni panot e dapat managot siya .

Have you guys watched the documentary of Jaybee Sebastian? He has a picture of De Lima and Panot inside the bilid. It really means that they are protector of drug lords. Why are you going to allow a big time convicted to have pictures to you and as well as other head of BuCor and other agencies of the government that are managing the maximum security of Bilibid Prison.

Well, have you seen the amount of illegal materials the SAF has retrieved in prisons?

Well there are a lot of it, and everything is going to happen they want. Because they have protectors. This is very informative guys, I know Bato and Digong did already watched this documentary. And when Bato saw Jaybee Sebastian he asked, "Are you bully right?Show me your strength."

I really wonder where Pnoy is now.

Why doesn't he show up and be proud of what he has been doing
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2016, 01:53:41 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 08, 2016, 07:48:41 PM

August 07, 2016, 08:39:18 PM

August 07, 2016, 12:11:00 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2016, 06:45:49 PM
I am still waiting to see Pnoy wearing a neck brace just like what did ex-President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo did with the past administration.

It is really a shame to Pnoy when Duterte said that words because you will know a man with a heart base on how he is considering things here in our country.

Do you know guys where is Pnoy now and as well as Mar Roxas? Only De Lima is fighting now.

Bakasyon na sila hehe.. ayaw nilang magpapansin baka kasi may maghalungkat ang baho nila

Yeah they're probably trying to save face.

Because the more they show themselves and speak BS the more the people will hate them.

I don't think they can say anything that will get the hearts of Filipinos again LOL
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
August 05, 2016, 05:04:27 PM
I am still waiting to see Pnoy wearing a neck brace just like what did ex-President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo did with the past administration.

It is really a shame to Pnoy when Duterte said that words because you will know a man with a heart base on how he is considering things here in our country.

Do you know guys where is Pnoy now and as well as Mar Roxas? Only De Lima is fighting now.

Bakasyon na sila hehe.. ayaw nilang magpapansin baka kasi may maghalungkat ang baho nila
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 05, 2016, 09:11:48 AM
Si Panot na naglalagay ng mga tao sa kanyang gabinete ay puro mga walang alam sabihin natin na meron naman ibang magagaling kaso nababahiran at nahahawa sila sa kapalpakan ni Pnoy. Dinadala lang ni Panot yung mga tao sa galing niya magsalita tapos wala namang gawa at credit grabber pa . Buti nalang ay hindi gumaganti si Digong sa mga kalaban niya nung eleksyon at focus siya sa mga binitawan nyang mga pangako.

Well Digong said he is going to waste his precious time dwelling on the past and going to pin point the mistakes of others.

If we are going to think that is really an intelligent answer if Pnoy was there during the SONA for sure he is going to put his palm on his face. Grin

He's staying behind the lime light now because Digong just dropped a bomb on him.

He's now too shy to show his thick face

August 05, 2016, 03:44:39 AM
Si Panot na naglalagay ng mga tao sa kanyang gabinete ay puro mga walang alam sabihin natin na meron naman ibang magagaling kaso nababahiran at nahahawa sila sa kapalpakan ni Pnoy. Dinadala lang ni Panot yung mga tao sa galing niya magsalita tapos wala namang gawa at credit grabber pa . Buti nalang ay hindi gumaganti si Digong sa mga kalaban niya nung eleksyon at focus siya sa mga binitawan nyang mga pangako.

Well Digong said he is going to waste his precious time dwelling on the past and going to pin point the mistakes of others.

If we are going to think that is really an intelligent answer if Pnoy was there during the SONA for sure he is going to put his palm on his face. Grin
Even if he pinpoint mistakes of the previous administration he still doing it with a resolution not just literal pin pointing like Panot always doing in his SONA and media interviews . He always bragging about what he done but if we inspect it thoroughly it is just a hole patch not a long term solution and a good president always think long term not "just now" solution.
August 04, 2016, 09:22:43 PM

He's staying behind the lime light now because Digong just dropped a bomb on him.

He's now too shy to show his thick face
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
August 03, 2016, 01:18:31 PM

August 03, 2016, 03:23:36 AM
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 03, 2016, 01:17:00 AM
Ang laki ng inutang niya, panot parin cya.. Tsk Tsk forever alone

Ganun talaga ang buhay hindi lahat ng gusto natin ay nakukuha natin sa pera, kaya hanggang panot pa rin siya kasi wala nang pag asa na tumubo pa yung buhok niya, gaya ng bansa natin, wala tayong pag asa na umunlad sa ilalim ng kanyang pamumuno, siya na yata ang tinatawag na the worst president in the Philippines, puro salita wala sa gawa..

I hate this attitude of our ex-President he is always blaming the past administrations especially the Marcos' regime. He can't move on.

And he is always making his parents as a good example for freedom of the nation of the Filipino people.

I don't know he is just hiding himself under the saya of his mother.

Mahina siyang pinuno mas inaasikaso niya pa kasi ang pag gupit ng ribbon sa opening ng isang jollibee bwahaha

Well he is really one of the worst president of our country, but I'm still thankful to him for treating the druglords inside the bilibid like a king.

Thanks to you Pnoy and you are now a simple person and still have the grim inside him for the present administration.

I hope no Aquino is going to run again in whatever position of politics, maybe he is hoping for Josh to run for it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
August 02, 2016, 09:48:46 PM

Ganun talaga ang buhay hindi lahat ng gusto natin ay nakukuha natin sa pera, kaya hanggang panot pa rin siya kasi wala nang pag asa na tumubo pa yung buhok niya, gaya ng bansa natin, wala tayong pag asa na umunlad sa ilalim ng kanyang pamumuno, siya na yata ang tinatawag na the worst president in the Philippines, puro salita wala sa gawa..

I hate this attitude of our ex-President he is always blaming the past administrations especially the Marcos' regime. He can't move on.

And he is always making his parents as a good example for freedom of the nation of the Filipino people.

Mahina siyang pinuno mas inaasikaso niya pa kasi ang pag gupit ng ribbon sa opening ng isang jollibee bwahaha
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
August 02, 2016, 09:43:12 PM

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
August 02, 2016, 12:43:15 PM

August 02, 2016, 10:17:29 AM
Ang mga mayayaman lang ang nakaranas ng pag-unlad sa administration ni panot. Ang mga mahihirap ang laging kawawa mas lalo pang pinapahirap.
Laking pagsisisi ko kung bakit si panot yung binoto ko noon. Nadala kasi ako sa pagkamatay ni Cory.

That's true - in Pnoy's admin the rich got richer and the poor just got poorer.

But you're not alone, we're all victims by what is shown in the media.

Now I know that their entire family cannot be trusted.

I'm so glad their "reign" is over.
So true kaya din siguro hindi na sila napag bigyan ng tadhana para mag stay pa sa government kasi hindi maganda ang ginawa nila sistema pati yun iba empleyado ng government pinatanggal nila ang benefits which result sa pag resign ng father ko kaya di na nya nakayanan pang pumasok sa work dahil wala na sila halos sinasahod pamasahe na lang di pa magawa ni dad nalulungkot ako para sa kanya kaya sya napilitan na isama na sa mga paalisin sa trabaho dahil senior na sya nakakalungkot.

That's a sad story.

Hating on them now even more because of their greed.

Thank goodness change has really come.
August 02, 2016, 09:00:26 AM
Ang mga mayayaman lang ang nakaranas ng pag-unlad sa administration ni panot. Ang mga mahihirap ang laging kawawa mas lalo pang pinapahirap.
Laking pagsisisi ko kung bakit si panot yung binoto ko noon. Nadala kasi ako sa pagkamatay ni Cory.

So true kaya din siguro hindi na sila napag bigyan ng tadhana para mag stay pa sa government kasi hindi maganda ang ginawa nila sistema pati yun iba empleyado ng government pinatanggal nila ang benefits which result sa pag resign ng father ko kaya di na nya nakayanan pang pumasok sa work dahil wala na sila halos sinasahod pamasahe na lang di pa magawa ni dad nalulungkot ako para sa kanya kaya sya napilitan na isama na sa mga paalisin sa trabaho dahil senior na sya nakakalungkot.

If you can remember guys the Commissioner of SSS by the Pnoy's admin that is a very young woman without any experience in politics and she is just an appointee of Pnoy. And she is a relative of Mar Roxas ( I guess ). And very incompetent to have her job title because she is an HRM graduate, I'm not belittling her but that is really inappropriate and unfair for those have better achievements of excellence in politics.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
August 01, 2016, 10:16:04 AM

Pages:
Jump to: