Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐳 PARADICE.TO 🌴 (Dice,Lottery,JP's,Loyality,Investing,Referrals and MORE!) - page 10. (Read 20039 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
They scammed me 0.02 btc dont play here
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Just noticed you also got an Android app. Sounds great, have to try that.

Please tell us your experience once you done trying the android app. It would be great to see a review from you and perhaps other people.

Why is it that there are many websites that develop Android apps but never for iOS. If anything there are more users which use iOS and even if its balanced 50/50. The people with Apple products in general have more income and can spend more money on gambling.

Is it that hard to get the app approved through the App store?

We cant generalize that Apple users have more income than Android users, it is not only about money to choose iOS or Android. Many websites prefer develop Android apps than iOS is because the number of Android users is  higher than iOS users IMO.
One more thing, it is easier to develop Android app and probably it costs less money so many websites develop android apps.
To be honest, even though they have android app but I guess it wont attract many people to download and play with the app as playing online gambling is much more fun to be done on browser.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Are "Withdraw" not included in the functionality of your site?
_https://paradice.io/content/ajax/withdraw.php - 404 Not Found

Of course not! That's how they get yah! If you win, they will cheat the system and change stuff so you lose. Then if you do still win, you won't be able to withdraw cause they disabled it or like what I experienced, they don't even have 10mbtc on their hot wallet. So I had to message them just to refill the hot wallet.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Are "Withdraw" not included in the functionality of your site?
_https://paradice.io/content/ajax/withdraw.php - 404 Not Found
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Please tell us your experience once you done trying the android app. It would be great to see a review from you and perhaps other people.

Why is it that there are many websites that develop Android apps but never for iOS. If anything there are more users which use iOS and even if its balanced 50/50. The people with Apple products in general have more income and can spend more money on gambling.

What does it mean? Are you saying that people used androids are not have enough money to use it for gambling this is kind of joke? This is what I do know, it is hard to make sure that ios are accept gambling apps and I think ios need some secure thing on their apps, mean while androids will give easiness for them who create some apps, just pay some better taxes and it is good enough
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
subbed lmk when open to investment, gl
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
We hope everyone like the new theme of paradice.

Soon we will be adding more features.
Like bet verifier and a proper transaction History.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
I hope everyone like our new design.
Things coming in near future.

- Statistics for deposits and withdrawal

- New SEED system.

- Tip function in chat.

And much more.

If you have any suggestions please PM us we want your opinion

Good luck.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Yes, I am sorry I should have mentioned it past this week.

I was out of town for like 6 days and could not access my PC on which I have the database of users.

These payments will include a little bonus from me personally Smiley to everyone

Regards
Robo

You had the time to post on daily basis in the past 6days, actually you could inform the participant so they did not worry about it. Being campaign manager should be more active in the thread of the campaign you manage, not only active to post for your own signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
Seems like paradice signature program get delay for the payment, almost one week and still didn't get my payment. Day by day the delay of payment signature campaign getting long time to receive.
Hope you're not forget with your signature campaign ParaDice.

Yes this is more proof that all the admin cares about are the short-term profits, they are having major bugs which is costing other people BTC but yet they are still promoting it with their signature campaign program.

Most likely the signature campaigners will be paid however its not fair to them to get paid but not the people who lost BTC due to the huge bugs.

Similar to what secondstrade is doing. They are paying signature campaign promoters to promote their website but they aren't paying the gamblers who have their BTC halted.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token

I was out of town for like 6 days and could not access my PC on which I have the database of users.

These payments will include a little bonus from me personally Smiley to everyone

Regards
Robo

Glad to hear the confirmation from signature campaign, now i don't have anything to worry about.  Wink

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

Regards
Robo

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Seems like paradice signature program get delay for the payment, almost one week and still didn't get my payment. Day by day the delay of payment signature campaign getting long time to receive.
Another one.You can proceed to open another scam accusation if they're been delaying your payments.You probably shouldn't be promoting a company that has been labelled as fraud in the first place.Not paying the signature participants reflects their scummy behavior.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes it is true, it is not the best choice.

We changed it after one week I think but we also consider that this was an acceptable limit. If it will not be reached of course we are going to pay all the users except Lone Shark

You expand the time too or only waiting until you reach 20 entries? As what you have said the giveaway ended at 15th , you should pay all valid entries without waiting to get 20 entries because the 20 min entries is added without notices. Pay them as soon as possible unless you want to make your reputation getting worst than before.
Yes it is true, it is not the best choice.

We changed it after one week I think but we also consider that this was an acceptable limit. If it will not be reached of course we are going to pay all the users except Lone Shark
Pages:
Jump to: