Pages:
Author

Topic: Paris want legalize ICO and want be the first country for the ICO ! - page 2. (Read 239 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think it is very good news, although France is not the first, but France is a country with a big influence on the international world with a developed economy, of course in the future will affect the world of crypto, I hope other countries will follow the steps and follow advancement of crypto technology, to create a new world economic order
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
I think you will find Paris is a City not a country but if France also wants to legalise cryptocurrency then the barriers are slowly coming down. I also read a report this morning that Russia will be legalising Crypto in June.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is this true? I can't believe it. I wouldn't be too surprised if the legality of the cryptocurrency is recognized, but ICO's high-risk behavior can be legal. I think the world of cryptocurrencies will make good progress in 2018.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I think this is a good news from Europe countries (recently Germany also allow BTC) and more countries will be involved in and soon a real investment will enter into crypto and prices will start booming.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Though they legalize the ICO, but is still possible to have a very strict measures to limit the ICO market, so this article doesn't prove anything, just as the US also admitted ICO is legal, but need to go through strict the SEC's review.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
As far as I know Germany also legalized cryptocurrency usage.

More country will follow this act and make europe is the main place for cryptocurrency.
Pros and cons always being around so there are negatives news will make thenprice down and will come positive news like this will hupe the price up again.
I read this article. There's only a little general information and nothing concrete. It is not even indicated whether they intend to regulate the ICO process, or not. And if so, how. That is again once again something a little about intentions and nothing more. France is going to legalize the ICO, and that's good.
Activity: 252

More country will follow this act and make europe is the main place for cryptocurrency.
Pros and cons always being around so there are negatives news will make thenprice down and will come positive news like this will hupe the price up again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Good news)
More countries decide to legalize it
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Sorry but I think the first country to do ICO legally as in done by the state government is already happened,,, this is with Venezuela. In the European Union, I believe Estonia will be the first country to launch an ICO this year. Forget what it is called, but it is done 100% with the government's investment arm. So, sorry France, good job but you are definitely not the first. Still,,, good news for everyone. Hope my country does something similar!
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
It's funny because you dont need to legalise ICO in UK law, new business is legal by default.  Grin  They want to get a piece of the new business pie in Paris, trouble is does the local company law and regulation make it easy to setup as UK and various ex-colonies we see most ICO resident?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
They have seen what is happening with their neighbour Switzerland. They also want a slice of the cake.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
This is a good news and want to hear such of this news more. I wish my country will follow suit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
This is good for France first then the crypto market. It always gotta start somewhere, and hope it kicks off after France and we start seeing more countries adapting to crypto and ICOs.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Wow is the good news.
I hope any country become like France to legalize crypto.
When cryptocurrency is legalized that time the future of word has begins.
I hope so.
Pages:
Jump to: