Pages:
Author

Topic: [PART] Particl is latest Shadow cash rebrand Scam - SDC coinswap is now Particl - page 4. (Read 20581 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
SDC makes my sys look stupid.
I think you are a shill account that no one should give a shit about.

This is the trolling tricks i was talking about, see, attack first, make questions after.

Also your fake "quoting of myself" just shows the community how much you like to
manipulate and desinformate while creating conflict with any other cryptocurrency.

Thanks for proving the points are right.

The cryptocommunity is not stupid and they have the last word.

Thats right, you're a newbie acc and every single post you have made has been attacking Shadow.  Why not use your real acc?  

This is my real account, I only made it to let people know the truth behind shadow,
I started as an investor and your pump and dump scheme killed my investment,
after that I went to the IRC channels and ask about the project, after the dump
all the team started to treat us investors like shit, one had to be scared of asking about the market, zeuner report, missing cryptographer, lack of dev communication, etc etc etc, untill i could not handle it more and I just had to come out with all my findings.

Projects like yours are the ones that make investors like me have nothing to do with crypto,
good thing is I started investing in real coins that do deliver and work based on merits more than bs/hype/manipulation tactics/ and all disclosed so far.

If you want to know more just visit the real ummoderated thread i link at OP.

Same way you dont owe me the investor nothing, i dont owe you nothing.

Tried to bring all this issues by their proper way (irc, bitcointalk ann) just to get

kicked in the ass with a: "Dump, we dont care" . "It will be ready when it will be ready" . "we have not give timelines" "It is not our fault"  "etc etc etc

when just a week earlier answers were (on pump) :  "Yes! market out in the next 3 weeks!", "Yes as soon as its out we will update the mobile wallet", "Yes dev is always on the channel to answer" etc etc etc, which all were lies and investors manipulation to make us buy based on lies and bs.

and now since day 1 of my posts (first on official shadow ANN, with questions not facts) and they just got deleted at the 5 minutes,
you just keep calling me names, thinking everyone is an idiot but you.

I sustain, Shadow is the cancer of crypto.
and the cryptocommunity is the one that will have the last word, not you nor me, only the facts.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

This is the trolling tricks i was talking about, see, attack first, make questions after.

Also your fake "quoting of myself" just shows the community how much you like to
manipulate and desinformate while creating conflict with any other cryptocurrency.

Thats right, you're a newbie acc and every single post you have made has been attacking Shadow.  Why not use your real acc?  
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

You are on a troll account complaining about trolling. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You are the cancer of this "society". The idea that someone can just create a new account and setup an ICO or troll the crap out of a competitor is the cancer of Bitcointalk. Shame on you. Again, get on your real account and voice your grievances in public. I would put money down that you are from Sys.

Also, everyone loses money in this game at some point. It is a free market and has ups and downs. But the fact is NOT ONE PERSON got hacked on SDC and lost funds because of it.

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I think you are a troll account that no one should give a shit about. Get on your real account and cry like an adult in public.
Edit: after scaming with Cinnicoin, they scammed with shadowcash, now they are back to scam again and swap and fk all their investors into
the new scam called:  Particl

Can't believe all the cancer this (cinni / shadow pump and dump group) called "Shadow Developers and community" bring to crypto.

They spend most time fighting/trashing/insulting other projects / communities.

The only non moderated shadowtrash threads:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sdc-shadowcash-uncensored-zeuner-zero-knowledge-zero-trust-what-happened-1200091
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939

shadow last attack to other community https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456464.80

They lie about everything (market was supposed to be released 2 times by now)
now they say they never announced a release.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13867278
The post above links the full deanonimization (broken privacy for every key) of the shadowcash block chain.

Shadowtrash was one of the old school pumping coins managed by a pumping group. (the same one that pumped and dumped cinni)

They think that by avoiding the real issues and playing their trolling tricks everyone can be fooled in forgeting they own most of the coin.

They have one of the most censored threads in the crypto space, they even have bots that deletes comments that affect their "project"

They dont allow or give space for debate, they dont hold responsible either, they say their devs owe the community nothing as they work for
free (lie again, they have got donations already, no matter the quantity but the community deserves someone responsible not just bs from this
so called "group", where "troll jackals" would fit best.

Just go check the markets graphics, it has painted pump and dump all over it, can not even find organic growth indicators,
Plain pump and dump graphic.

This are a dangerous group of individuals that believe no other project of crypto should exist, does not hold the crypto ideals at all.
They were even fighting Bitcoin until they noticed they were losing support for those kind of statements. Now they say they dont fight it.

Convenient right. no real core values. born from a pump and dump scheme called cinni. Instamined till code fix and reduced days of mining
to reduce supply and benefit the first miners (cinni pump and dumpers) so you can imagine who holds the coins.

Can not even remember all the projects ive seen shadowtrash trying to troll/piss off/fight to look for pr/involve in other threads only to create conflict.

They think everyone is stupid, I made this thread to prove them the crypto community is not stupid at all, everyone is aware of this issues.

I dont think this fits with satoshi vision at all, on the contrary is one of those projects that brings the worst of crypto. what a way to fight for adoption.

Can officially say, Shadowcash is the Cancer of Crypto.

Shadow crash is starting to make plans for their next attack, this time Vcash

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: