Pages:
Author

Topic: Participation in many Airdrops: How profitable, how safe? - page 3. (Read 474 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I made a similar experience; i participated in around 30 airdrops but only about 10 were successful.
Though i made some good profits of several hundred dollar and the only information i had to reveal was: bitcointalk profile link, twitter / facebook profile link / retweet link, wallet address.

So, it's some safe free money, go & grab it!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
This is safe as long as you do not share your private key. Do not be surprised, it happens. As for the distribution between receipt of tokens and fillable forms, there are many factors that do NOT generate tokens. In my opinion, it is better to reduce the number of completed forms, and to go deeper into the study of each individual project. Take not quantity but quality.   
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
The main thing is to try to avoid airdrops, where you are offered to invest some money in order to get tokens.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
Participating in airdrop is always safe ,you dont have to do anything,it is free money.recently there are many eth based airdrop ,but you will receive when you met the condition of airdrop.there are fake airdrop as well so you have to be careful regarding it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Recently, I have participated in so many airdrops and in the process you are expected to give out your details. However, I have only received very few of the airdrops despite the number of airdrops i have participated in. It leaves me to wonder why I don't get to receive these tokens. Are there reasons why I don't eventually get them. Secondly, is participating in many airdrops safe?
Pages:
Jump to: