Pages:
Author

Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals... - page 4. (Read 1854 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Its unfortunate but that's the status quo inn the current generation an there is little that can be done about it, Lot has been done technology wise that earning from the comfort of your home has become a norm. This has produced a crop of lazy youths and teenagers who don't know what its like to find and maintain a job. Its not however all on the bad side, communication and other forms of advanced technology has come into play to make our lives easier
How’s that unfortunate in any way, this is all because of the technological advancement that we have had in previous years and it’s only the wise who have found ways and means to monetize it, it’s about making money in a smart way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Personally, I like the Venus project of Jacque fresco. I hope that soon we all come to this!  However it will take a lot of time, yet people are reluctant to change their thinking and stereotypes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
Dont tell anyone what to do, they have their own mind and decisions you can never control anyone.

If you hate crypto just shut up and leave.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I have a real job. Beside that i invest blockchain project. I think blockchain is a new trend and a good technology. Someday i'll learn how to create a blockchain then create one project too
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This thread is kinda true, these days the one who can entertain others that the one who could earn more like many of the youtuber. Maybe this is the era of technology that the technology is getting far ahead than many human in this planet. People these days kinda just know to use it not how to build it.
Activity: 164

Its unfortunate but that's the status quo inn the current generation an there is little that can be done about it, Lot has been done technology wise that earning from the comfort of your home has become a norm. This has produced a crop of lazy youths and teenagers who don't know what its like to find and maintain a job. Its not however all on the bad side, communication and other forms of advanced technology has come into play to make our lives easier
Activity: 76

but the meaning of work? if you pay a penny in it? It's not laziness, but respect for yourself and your time! Why make someone rich, if you can become one yourself, with the help of new opportunities.
Activity: 56
Blockchain is a new experimental concept. So it makes sense that the market is swamped by scammers trying to piggyback on the crypto trend to earn millions by doing literally nothing. So yeah, it IS the perfect time to find a job, but a job in crypto. When regulations kick in and scammers get what they deserve, legit projects will change humanity as we know it. This is the perfect time to invest in crypto knowledge before the real revolution starts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
There are multiple concepts are developing with the development of Blockchain technology. And there are very good and very futuristic projects also in the crypto world. If someone said that there is no any technical or technological thing in this crypto world, it is a very big misunderstanding. This is the way now world is moving on to the virtualize and decentralized concepts. However we have to admit it. In other hand if we consider trading in cryptocurrencies, in the stock exchange also happening the same thing with few differences.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...

you're right, it even more applies to bounty hunters, not only crying about the prices, moreover also spamming the chats and forums with ridiculous questions all over again
Activity: 182
Party even hasn't begun yet.
We just had few cocktails that warmed us up on 20k.
Be patient mates, the show is about to begin. Wink

Great post)  Wink
Activity: 88
Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

dont be panic, The fluctuations is normal. It is just a crisis in crypto currency. I think the market will rise about 4 months again. I believe it.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Party even hasn't begun yet.
We just had few cocktails that warmed us up on 20k.
Be patient mates, the show is about to begin. Wink
Activity: 28
Bitcoin hasn’t even reached it full potential yet and it's a legit investment. Why the negative perception?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
And what do you suggest people do, as more and more companies start using automation instead of hiring people?
I think it's a good thing that people are starting to look into different ways to become self-employed, I don't care that it doesn't directly contribute to society.

Do you think it's so great that someone spends 10 hours per day in a factory packing stupid shit in boxes?
So good for society... That we have someone packing up hundreds of fidget spinners every day.

Not everyone has to be an engineer or doctor, entertainment certainly has its place in society.

I definitely agree with your views. It's kinda boring to do simple things over and over again. If we have the capability to simplify and automate this job.

Everyone has their own talents and skills which they can use effectively and besides not all here are don't have regular jobs.

This is just a ranting individual that don't want to learn something new. Instead of studying what could Bitcoin possibly do with his life: he lost, he quit, then he wants to bring someone down. Envy is really a bad thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

You have a good point,sadly people now focus on what can make them rich without having a purpose in the society they are living. I know some crypto users who are like that and many of them are my friends. Although I am doing bitcoin, I assure that I do not fail on my studies because I have a dream of becoming a teacher which I know has benefits to the society unlike those who makes a living through cryptocurrency alone. Bitcoin is not bad at all, it is just the people who rely solely on bitcoin for a living which in turn just make them earn money without even contributing to the society.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

in today's all-digital and social media is very important for humans. Look at many people have made a channel on Youtube start vlog content, gaming and showing off. In the world of cryptocurrency also so, now people are easier to earn money through the virtual world does not need work outside the home. I do not think school is important to them because it can be bought with the money they have
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

i think if some bussiness man that having some plan or investor investing in any company or product i think that kind of work to, this thing not make people lazy because analyze the market is something that very need full of concentrate not an easy one after all
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
just relax you guys say your sentences do not insult others, you better improve your sentence that says animal, here there is no animal, there is only humans who read your thread, do not be afraid of the bitcoin movement all of them provide benefits for you who can use it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Limited information about cryptocurrency might really leads to a violent opinion such as yours, have you ever think that bitcoin is not dictating whether an individual may take a degree in college or not. We are entitled to our own thoughts and opinion, but certainly people who are into bitcoin activities like trading and investment are not lazy animals, they are just lucky to have the opportunity to shorten the process of success. Mind that blockchain technology is part of the evolution that you are talking about. Success is not just about getting rich. Consider degree, career and and even small and valuable things that will make you happy.
Pages:
Jump to: