Pages:
Author

Topic: Party's over. Go get a job, you lazy animals... - page 8. (Read 1854 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
i think we are in the modern time era, if you mean getting a job for eat like hunting some animals or crushing rock to make house, i will doing that but in this modern era all of job are prefered to getting money right ?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
No it is not yet over for other crypto earners party is still on as long as crypto have a price,
And to be honest sometimes crypto gives more money than the salary in other jobs.
But I guess having a job and earning in crypto isn't so bad.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think every job should be done really, do not always easily hindered by a job different time .. every job must cultivate result, all daily routine jobs that should not be left ,, do not you let go of one job because bitcoin, because bitcoin can be done next time ..
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Get a job to have income and joining bitcoin so that you can get extra income is the best way to earn money.
Activity: 238
Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

So yes, hold your currencies like your life depends on it. Shallow and boring.

BTC < 8k USD. The measure of our generation...

agree with you, young people are involving too much in this market. but I think this may be the change in future technology nad they don't want to be loose this opportunity
Activity: 238
I think it started again now and I think that dump is made for new comers to jump in.. now its trading and ico time so invest..
Activity: 658
Strange times we live in. Crypto speculation, YouTube views, paid content. Yet no real contribution to the human evolution. A good professional is getting harder and harder to find. This generation is full of fucks who pose on YouTube, unboxing shit, and earning 100k dollars per month. Or "great economists" who are betting on a zero-value digital coin. This is insane. Go get a fuckin job, get a degree, go invent and participate in a project that has real benefits for our technological evolution. You are chasing ghosts and the next generations will have you impaled as the idiots of human history whose only occupation was to gamble and make selfies in moronic view-hungry vlogs on the internet.

I have the same opinion as you. Currently I feel the crypto market is something mysterious and it carries a lot of potential risks. But it seems that this is a strong development of the Crypto market, so a month's salary is pretty much. So let's take advantage of Crypto for a long time to make more money before it collapses.
Activity: 364

This mentality of getting a degree so that you could get a good paying job and become someone's glorified slave is soooo wrong! Robert Kiyosaki stated that this mentality is what most parents teach their kids. A wrong mentality that should be changed! Changed into this: Get a degree so that you could become a business owner, a self-employed, or your own boss! Which is what we are actually doing here with cryptocurrencies. So please don't spread any hate in this forum coz there are a lot of decent and hard working people here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
If its evolution of men on the line then, we cant suppress it with such little force, what we need is is brute strength. And its very simple, cut-off the internet, then all of this will be gone and back to the way it was. But, thats not gonna happen, we are the one who needs adjustments, start with getting that degree, a decent job, a family and then do BItcoin as a sideline or your main job. That way we can be rest assured that the future generation will not look down upon us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I Know you are posting this out of ignorance, Just take time to study the trend of invention and technological advancement taking place already through cryptocurrency and blockchain. I am happy you are in the right forum where you will have access to  occurrence in cryptoworld.
Activity: 51
Let me bring to you reality, the job you are suggesting to other will become non-existent soon. It is better if you focus more on developing skills so that you can freelance.
Activity: 585
The life expectancy is growing, we need to meet many needs to have a good life. You need to work hard to make money every day. Idleness is a bad thing. Please invest in bitcoin to have a good life. Although the party and state do not accept bitcoin is legal.
Activity: 449
to all lazy people who only do facebook twitter youtube and other social media site why you do bounty campaign to earn and to do what you want.
using those social media will be profitable if you want to be homebase worker. even you dont have bachelor degree you can do it because they dont have requirements.
Activity: 449
to all lazy people who only do facebook twitter youtube and other social media site why you do bounty campaign to earn and to do what you want.
using those social media will be profitable if you want to be homebase worker. even you dont have bachelor degree you can do it because they dont have requirements.
Activity: 182
I`m sure that it`s up to people themselves to decide what to do - cryptocurrencies or ordinary job. Now it`s the time when a person is free to choose what to do with life and professional career. Nothing can stops people from combining ordinary job with crypto-activity. The majority of people know that it`s a win or lose game.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Why do you think that Bitcoin isn't contributing to the human evolution? Bitcoin helps the unbanked and poor people in storing their money. It also gives everyone the opportunity to send money to anyone in any part of the world for just a few cents. If you think the party's over than we are you still here. How about you get out first.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Maybe you lack adaptability and compatibility with anything new, which is a basic human instinct and skill. Please invest your time and money into something that you really understand, and please, stop chasing wild goose (anything that you cant learn, adapt) in future.
Activity: 434
Been and investor of cryptocurrency dose not mean and individual is jobless,investors are just adding earning to there portfolio that dose not them stupid.
Activity: 215
Lol, the fun itself has not even begun yet. We'll see the pumps, more than last year's. Interest in bitcoin and cryptology is still huge.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

The party can never be over because BTC is that type of crypto currency that can never let your party over but I will suggest one thing there that who left their jobs for the bitcoin is not justified because BTC is not yet centralised in our country, so it could be for part time but cannot be full time work for now, so for now just enjoy your bitcoining and rest leave on the future.
Pages:
Jump to: