Pages:
Author

Topic: PASCAL COIN + ACCOUNT TRADING THREAD - page 6. (Read 18905 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 23, 2016, 05:46:06 AM
Yes those are screenshots of my wallet proving that I sent 20K coins to the account you PMed me. Anyone can confirm this from the block explorer. I have no problem giving my password or create a remote desktop session with a moderator to confirm the PMs, all the messages are still in my inbox/outbox. I could even make a video from it but I guess you can always use the classical anything can be faked argument. The two recipients come from quoting my own sent message and just forgetting to delete my own name from the "to" box. You sure have a lot of excuses/insults instead of just saying you fucked up and are sorry that I got scammed by your account.

Posting more messages here doesn't make you any better/more trustworthy person than I am. Pretty wild imagination you got to think that I would randomly pick your account and go through all the trouble to fake your buy quote etc. to try to "blackmail" you out of coins, which no sane person would send anyway. And also that the topic creator is in on this LOL.

We can keep blabbling and blobbling back and forth who is talking truthfully but I got the proof that your account was used to scam me, doesn't matter who it was. The more you say how you had control of your account all the time, the more you seem like a scammer to me and everyone else reading this. Might wanna change your email password/user settings if you're 100% sure you should of gotten notifications about my PMs.

Edit: Ok good, now you can eat your pride and say sorry to me for all the insults and we can move on.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
October 23, 2016, 05:37:24 AM
Scratch what I just said above in terms of the PM's not being there in my email, I was logged into the wrong one, it seems this fucker has hit me once again somehow, I guess I will have to nip all the problems in the butt with an ancient offline PC, FFS the only things I have touched are YoBit & since the latest Yahoo Password Hack.

I will post the entails of the PM's in a moment.
legendary
October 23, 2016, 05:16:27 AM
Hey Nthused. First the proof:

https://s12.postimg.org/jbm6qh1dp/pascal1.png
https://s12.postimg.org/4467649j1/pascal2.png
https://s12.postimg.org/udr9owvgd/pascal3.png

So basically I first sent 100 coins for test and after that 19900 more. Verifiable on block explorer. You said you had the account for yourself the whole time and this can't be possible? If you look it from my point of view:

1. You are legit and made a mistake = got account hacked.
2. You just scammed me, using the famous I got hacked
3. You made a deal with a someone so you get X% of scammed funds with your account.
4. Any other imaginable explanation

All I know is I should have 0.5 BTC or 20K Pascal coins so I wont be removing the negative feedback before I get either of those two. If it's kids change to you then just take the responsibility of your account and send me the funds so I will remove every post/feedback regarding you. If you are legit then I'm sorry for you but just consider my point of view here too before jumping on me and everyone else.

This doesn't prove anything honestly, it is 2 pictures of something I would assume is the pascal client of sending and receiving am I not correct ?

The 3rd picture anyone can edit up, change the names & take a screenshot, I also see the recipients in the topic header are Myself and You which is very weird Undecided

I will not be blackmailed and bribed to pay someone something when I have no clue what they are even going on about & are threatening to keep the Negative Trust there unless I pay your so called "Fee"

You can say what you want but it's coming from newbies and low member rank accounts that usually only pop up when there is new coins released and accuse others of scamming them out of their coins.

There is no evidence whatsoever as all my PM's go straight to my Email account and there is nothing in there so even if I did get hacked again at the time you say you got scammed and the hacker deleted the evidence then it would of already been logged to my email.

I am being completley 100% honest, Why would I tarnish my Account I came into the cryptoworld with, think about it.

Plus even if it's pickles I won't be paying anybody anything as I don't believe in pleading guilty to something I didn't do yet alone paying restitution.

Also note that if my post got deleted then why wasn't I notified that the Topic Creator deleted a post of mine in either my PM box or Email Huh Hmmm... Yeah that's what I thought.
October 23, 2016, 05:01:05 AM
Hey Nthused. First the proof:

So basically I first sent 100 coins for test and after that 19900 more. Verifiable on block explorer. You said you had the account for yourself the whole time and this can't be possible? If you look it from my point of view:

1. You are legit and made a mistake = got account hacked.
2. You just scammed me, using the famous I got hacked
3. You made a deal with a someone so you get X% of scammed funds with your account.
4. Any other imaginable explanation

All I know is I should have 0.5 BTC or 20K Pascal coins so I wont be removing the negative feedback before I get either of those two. If it's kids change to you then just take the responsibility of your account and send me the funds so I will remove every post/feedback regarding you. If you are legit then I'm sorry for you but just consider my point of view here too before jumping on me and everyone else.
legendary
October 23, 2016, 04:14:56 AM
WTBC  /  50000  /  0.000025  /  1.25 btc

Please PM
I advice against trading with this guy until he sends me the BTC from our trade. I sent him first hours ago and he confirmed receiving the coins. Then he went offline without saying anything and now doesn't even answer to my messages despite being online. Seems like a scammer so far.

a trade was made after you posted this advert in my thread. i can confirm that post was real because i deleted it after the accusation and removed it from the OP too, so others werent a victim.

the user claims he sent you 20k in return for 0.5btc to the account 66485-43 and given from the history of the account it shows a 20k payment was sent. i can only request the user to provide proof. i will ask him to open a thread in the scam accusation thread to hear opinion of other top members.

note another user was scammed where coins were sent to same account but under different username.

if proven that a trade did happen between you and the seller the negative trust stays unless the loss is paid. its just a case of stolen aaccount and it will be a loss for both of you

Its funny how my name was mentioned in a Account Trading Thread a couple of weeks after I was hacked...

I have these accusations against me even though I have been active in reading and not posting so I would know if the user posted this Pascal thread would of popped up also not even 1 message I kid you not !

It seems to me I am being innocently targeted as the feedback has all been left straight after one another & with no proof whatsoever, plus not long after I have just replied to DigitalCurrencyinvestors he logs off and then you mxhwr log in.

I didn't even know what pascal was until I went to go check my trust history and find this bloody crap.

Why the hell would I even scam someone, what would give me the intention, 0.1 BTC, 0.5 BTC ? lmfao that is a joke since that is kids change, even ask the people I have traded with about my loyalty as I would never drag my name through the mud.

As I said everything has been noted of the information I have and am gathering & Higher Powers have been forwarded to this.

well i cant control when someone logs in or logs off

this is digitalcurrencyinvestors accusation and its legit. so pointing fingers at me is not gonna do any good as the topic here is of scam transaction.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16557583

i do not have any more information than what is posted on the thread.

once the matter is resolved the feedback will delete itself. i dont think you maybe in the wrong but all i know is a ad was posted from your account on this thread, a payment of 20k was sent to that account.

when seller is online he can explain further

if you want you can open a accusation against the both of them. you will get feedback from high ranking members

You do know that is an accusation against user shojayxt right....
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 23, 2016, 03:59:13 AM
Are those buyers and sellers still current?

i cannot confirm youl need to message them
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 23, 2016, 03:55:34 AM
Are those buyers and sellers still current?
October 23, 2016, 03:46:44 AM

Please PM
I advice against trading with this guy until he sends me the BTC from our trade. I sent him first hours ago and he confirmed receiving the coins. Then he went offline without saying anything and now doesn't even answer to my messages despite being online. Seems like a scammer so far.

a trade was made after you posted this advert in my thread. i can confirm that post was real because i deleted it after the accusation and removed it from the OP too, so others werent a victim.

the user claims he sent you 20k in return for 0.5btc to the account 66485-43 and given from the history of the account it shows a 20k payment was sent. i can only request the user to provide proof. i will ask him to open a thread in the scam accusation thread to hear opinion of other top members.

note another user was scammed where coins were sent to same account but under different username.

if proven that a trade did happen between you and the seller the negative trust stays unless the loss is paid. its just a case of stolen aaccount and it will be a loss for both of you

Its funny how my name was mentioned in a Account Trading Thread a couple of weeks after I was hacked...

I have these accusations against me even though I have been active in reading and not posting so I would know if the user posted this Pascal thread would of popped up also not even 1 message I kid you not !

It seems to me I am being innocently targeted as the feedback has all been left straight after one another & with no proof whatsoever, plus not long after I have just replied to DigitalCurrencyinvestors he logs off and then you mxhwr log in.

I didn't even know what pascal was until I went to go check my trust history and find this bloody crap.

Why the hell would I even scam someone, what would give me the intention, 0.1 BTC, 0.5 BTC ? lmfao that is a joke since that is kids change, even ask the people I have traded with about my loyalty as I would never drag my name through the mud.

As I said everything has been noted of the information I have and am gathering & Higher Powers have been forwarded to this.

well i cant control when someone logs in or logs off

this is digitalcurrencyinvestors accusation and its legit. so pointing fingers at me is not gonna do any good as the topic here is of scam transaction.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16557583

i do not have any more information than what is posted on the thread.

once the matter is resolved the feedback will delete itself. i dont think you maybe in the wrong but all i know is a ad was posted from your account on this thread, a payment of 20k was sent to that account.

when seller is online he can explain further

if you want you can open a accusation against the both of them. you will get feedback from high ranking members
legendary
October 23, 2016, 03:38:09 AM

Please PM

As I said everything has been noted of the information I have and am gathering & Higher Powers have been forwarded of this.
October 23, 2016, 02:56:29 AM

Please PM

legendary
October 23, 2016, 12:34:22 AM
I see that people like to jump on the Negative Trust bus as soon as someone cries wolf, I can't find any history of My account "Nthused" posting anything besides the remnants of a Negative Trust quote (That could be made up) that arska posted, no sent or received history in my PM's & I have been in control of my account ever since before this "arska" person posted this accusation, either he has the case of mistaken identity or he is the hacker using his shills to negate the account since he got busted.

The 2nd scenario seems like a more plausible situation, though if those accounts are not "shills" of the hacker & are indeed legit then they can understand where I am coming from, though it is a bit of a coincidence that they come all in at the same time & post Negative Trust with no proof.... hmmm Undecided

Plus I was only hacked for a maximum of 4 hours if I think back, from when I went to sleep to a brief waking so things don't add up plus they wouldn't of been quick enough to delete history if I caught them in the act.
legendary
October 23, 2016, 12:11:38 AM
WTF is this shit ? I just checked my Trust status and see some Untrusted Negative Feedback !!!

I got Hacked about a week or so ago after some altcoin had a RADMIN loader hidden inside & installed itself, shit got insane since I caught them playing with my PC live, they even hacked my YoBit Account and Support can even confirm that but I didn't know my Bitcointalk Account was also compromised at the time.

Everything was reset immediately by myself including Bitcointalk.

Can you Please point out where this fucking wanker posted & what he posted or tried to sell or do please !

I would like to rectify this false negative feedback.

Kind Regards

Nthused

^^^^
This should be a sign to those who truly know my sign off.
October 22, 2016, 12:53:41 AM
It was 20K for 0.5 BTC to account 66485-43. This scamming with legendary accounts is a new one to me since I haven't traded on the forum before. Ah well haven't been scammed since 2014 so I guess I got too trustworthy and almost forgot this part of crypto.
Activity: 56
October 21, 2016, 09:13:25 PM
Someone  bought a legendary account recently  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/for-sale-legendary-account-035-btc-1655823

Sounds like it could be the same guy that scammed me a few weeks ago.
October 21, 2016, 06:33:27 PM
WTBC  /  50000  /  0.000025  /  1.25 btc

Please PM

see his trust, it says the password was reset recently, could be a hacked account. how much was sent
October 21, 2016, 06:31:16 PM

Please PM

Edit: Added links to proof.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
October 20, 2016, 04:46:32 PM
Agreed. The price will be going up even more

Yeah. A gtx 1060/70/80 is lucky to get 4-6 blocks now, which for a $250-700 per GPU investment is going to warrant a price jump.
 Sadly looks like a single mining farm will be controlling the price as they have 50%+ of all coins generated.

They have 50%+ of the daily production, but probably 5% of the total float.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
October 20, 2016, 02:28:09 PM

Yeah. A gtx 1060/70/80 is lucky to get 4-6 blocks now, which for a $250-700 per GPU investment is going to warrant a price jump.
 Sadly looks like a single mining farm will be controlling the price as they have 50%+ of all coins generated.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 12:49:32 PM
No one has posted in a while, but I am willing to buy coins if anyone wants to sell some for .00001 BTC per Pascal if anyone wants to offer to buy for more feel free. That's what I am currently offering to buy at.
I think you put an extra 0 by accident. Lol. Hope nobody is desperate enough to sell that low. That's almost less than the cost to mine it.

That's the value to me with GPU mining out. When it was CPU only I was buying at .00003 BTC per Pascal. Now it's cheaper to mine with GPUs so it worth less to me right now. Others can make better offers if they want, but my offer is going to be .00001 BTC per Pascal for the foreseeable future.

How is it cheaper to mine if it costs a MUCH higher cost of entry than just mining it on a good CPU?

Before the GPU miner was released a quad core i5, got about 4-8blocks per day. Almost no entry cost as people put it on their PC's and spare systems.
After the GPU miner release it now needs at least one GTX 1070/1080 to even HOPE to get so many blocks per day. With an entry point of $450-700 EXTRA, not even considering Power supply / cooling, etc.. Also you can't just put that on any vanilla Desktop PC due to the space and heat/power limitations. So mining it has been limited by a lot. Only people who already have the infrastructure like a small farm or home miner with a bunch of GPU rigs can switch to it without a heave investment.

So before, it was MUCH easier to mine. Now it's MUCH more expensive.
yes i think now much harder to get a block per day. so prices will go up, even down
Activity: 882
October 19, 2016, 01:36:04 AM
No one has posted in a while, but I am willing to buy coins if anyone wants to sell some for .00001 BTC per Pascal if anyone wants to offer to buy for more feel free. That's what I am currently offering to buy at.
I think you put an extra 0 by accident. Lol. Hope nobody is desperate enough to sell that low. That's almost less than the cost to mine it.

That's the value to me with GPU mining out. When it was CPU only I was buying at .00003 BTC per Pascal. Now it's cheaper to mine with GPUs so it worth less to me right now. Others can make better offers if they want, but my offer is going to be .00001 BTC per Pascal for the foreseeable future.

How is it cheaper to mine if it costs a MUCH higher cost of entry than just mining it on a good CPU?

Before the GPU miner was released a quad core i5, got about 4-8blocks per day. Almost no entry cost as people put it on their PC's and spare systems.
After the GPU miner release it now needs at least one GTX 1070/1080 to even HOPE to get so many blocks per day. With an entry point of $450-700 EXTRA, not even considering Power supply / cooling, etc.. Also you can't just put that on any vanilla Desktop PC due to the space and heat/power limitations. So mining it has been limited by a lot. Only people who already have the infrastructure like a small farm or home miner with a bunch of GPU rigs can switch to it without a heave investment.

So before, it was MUCH easier to mine. Now it's MUCH more expensive.
yes i think now much harder to get a block per day. so prices will go up, even down
Pages:
Jump to: