Pages:
Author

Topic: PASCAL COIN + ACCOUNT TRADING THREAD - page 7. (Read 18905 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
October 18, 2016, 08:19:49 PM
The one's mining already have GPUs Nvidia or AMD waiting to mine. Most mine other coins as well so it wasn't cost associated to Pascal. GPU mining is much cheaper than CPU in comparison.

IF you have the hardware and infrastructure in place. It was still MUCH cheaper to mine on CPU. I'm not sure why you don't grasp that.

Not needing to buy a GPU and use an existing CPU.......

vs.

Needing to use a GPU, spending hundreds of dollars just to match pre-GPU block finding ability.

Even if you have rigs already running CUDA GPU's (for now) switching over from a profitable coin just to 'try your luck' costs more $$ also from earning vs mining costs as you're extending your ROI and having to spend $ on electricity, etc...

Either way, it's up to you what you offer coins, I doubt you're getting many offers. LOL.. I just sold a bunch yesterday and the day before for 6x your offers and the people came to me for the coins/accounts. :SHRUG:

I still hold enough to be worth it once it hits an exchange and if it doesn't not to lost any investment at all.

ps. Once the AMD miner is out (Or maybe it already is) I will be switching my rigs to this as will a bunch of smaller farms and then watch the difficulty rise like crazy. I predict at least 4x it is now within a day or two.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
October 18, 2016, 08:13:45 PM
The one's mining already have GPUs Nvidia or AMD waiting to mine. Most mine other coins as well so it wasn't cost associated to Pascal. GPU mining is much cheaper than CPU in comparison.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
October 18, 2016, 05:26:22 PM
No one has posted in a while, but I am willing to buy coins if anyone wants to sell some for .00001 BTC per Pascal if anyone wants to offer to buy for more feel free. That's what I am currently offering to buy at.
I think you put an extra 0 by accident. Lol. Hope nobody is desperate enough to sell that low. That's almost less than the cost to mine it.

That's the value to me with GPU mining out. When it was CPU only I was buying at .00003 BTC per Pascal. Now it's cheaper to mine with GPUs so it worth less to me right now. Others can make better offers if they want, but my offer is going to be .00001 BTC per Pascal for the foreseeable future.

How is it cheaper to mine if it costs a MUCH higher cost of entry than just mining it on a good CPU?

Before the GPU miner was released a quad core i5, got about 4-8blocks per day. Almost no entry cost as people put it on their PC's and spare systems.
After the GPU miner release it now needs at least one GTX 1070/1080 to even HOPE to get so many blocks per day. With an entry point of $450-700 EXTRA, not even considering Power supply / cooling, etc.. Also you can't just put that on any vanilla Desktop PC due to the space and heat/power limitations. So mining it has been limited by a lot. Only people who already have the infrastructure like a small farm or home miner with a bunch of GPU rigs can switch to it without a heave investment.

So before, it was MUCH easier to mine. Now it's MUCH more expensive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 18, 2016, 04:37:13 PM
buying accounts pm me
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2016, 03:52:17 PM
WTBC  /  50000  /  0.00002  /  1 btc
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
October 18, 2016, 12:21:45 PM
WTSC  /  6000  /  0.00003  /  0.18 btc

October 18, 2016, 02:45:29 AM
No one has posted in a while, but I am willing to buy coins if anyone wants to sell some for .00001 BTC per Pascal if anyone wants to offer to buy for more feel free. That's what I am currently offering to buy at.
I think you put an extra 0 by accident. Lol. Hope nobody is desperate enough to sell that low. That's almost less than the cost to mine it.

That's the value to me with GPU mining out. When it was CPU only I was buying at .00003 BTC per Pascal. Now it's cheaper to mine with GPUs so it worth less to me right now. Others can make better offers if they want, but my offer is going to be .00001 BTC per Pascal for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 896
October 18, 2016, 01:46:56 AM
I think 0,00012 is a fair price. Anyway to sell and to buy in this way is not good for the coin.-
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
October 18, 2016, 01:40:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
October 17, 2016, 11:54:25 PM
I have another stash for sale:

WTSC / 20000 / 0.00005 / 1 BTC total
    WTSA / 1500 / 0.0001 / 0.15 BTC total

October 17, 2016, 10:28:47 PM
October 17, 2016, 09:07:39 PM
The coin needs an exchange, and patience too. Abort this buy and sell thing, no sense.-

Why? Does it bother you in any way?

Not in any way. It is quite improvised and possible scams. Slowness seen here impairs the value of the currency. Just my point of view.-
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
October 17, 2016, 08:35:58 PM
The coin needs an exchange, and patience too. Abort this buy and sell thing, no sense.-

Why? Does it bother you in any way?
October 17, 2016, 06:47:51 PM
October 17, 2016, 05:53:40 AM
I'm not worried about the Escrow person, but the person receiving it. What is stopping them to say they never received the coins after I send them out?
How could I prove that they were sent to the person/address (buyer)?

it will show up in your account its been sent also you will be able to see the balance of the account after youve sent it. just take a snapshot of before and after.

copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
October 17, 2016, 02:29:24 AM
I'm not worried about the Escrow person, but the person receiving it. What is stopping them to say they never received the coins after I send them out?

Well, I think for safety you could do it like this:
1). send a Pascal account to the escrow and then send coins to it
2). escrow recieves payment for Pascals from buyer
3). escrow sends the Pascals to the buyer
4). escrow sends you the money

There are some top escrows here, which don't even take commision.
Does it sound reasonable?

Only via escrow services provided by monbux or SebastianJu:
  • WTSC / 7000 / 0.0003 / 2.1 BTC total
  • WTSA / 350 / 0.0001 / 0.035 BTC total
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
October 16, 2016, 11:06:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
October 16, 2016, 10:14:33 PM
If you use an Escrow between buyer and seller, what proof does the seller have to show to the Escrow holder in case the buyer says they never got the coins? Not like we have a blockchain to show what went where, no?

I have a bit over 100K I could move for the right price, but I sure as heck am not going to get scammed on this forum  .

you dont need to prove anything just get a top reputed escrow.

see from the list in OP

ive used sebastianju many times escrows worth 5BTC plus so he is pretty much safe bet
you can reduce the risk by making two transactions.

I wonder if using openbazaar for these OTC trades would work, they have their own mediators and all.

October 16, 2016, 08:34:07 PM
If you use an Escrow between buyer and seller, what proof does the seller have to show to the Escrow holder in case the buyer says they never got the coins? Not like we have a blockchain to show what went where, no?

I have a bit over 100K I could move for the right price, but I sure as heck am not going to get scammed on this forum  .

you dont need to prove anything just get a top reputed escrow.

see from the list in OP

ive used sebastianju many times escrows worth 5BTC plus so he is pretty much safe bet
you can reduce the risk by making two transactions.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
October 16, 2016, 08:28:33 PM

Pages:
Jump to: