Pages:
Author

Topic: Passive Income - page 62. (Read 81763 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 12, 2016, 01:13:42 PM
Passive income is just that, passive - you do nothing or very little for it.  I think of gathering rent from a rental property and massive investments as passive income. If you work hard enough with online ventures you can get passive income by building an audience or referral base.  Having referrals for faucets and signature campaigns could be considered passive income.  I have old blog posts from another subject that is still collecting ad money, yet I am not posting anymore.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
January 12, 2016, 01:02:19 PM
I have a friend who has invested in AMD graphics cards for altcoin mining and he is able to scrape enough coins to pay his rent and bills every month so apparently it is working but for how long I am not sure. If the hardware breaks down or the difficulty rises too much it will be very difficult to break even.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
January 12, 2016, 07:31:42 AM
One of the good ways for passive income could be Cloud Mining (legit no scam) and investing on shares and get paid dividends. If you go to the cloud mining route, I'd suggest you choose Genesis Mining or Hashnest, but if you decide to invest in shares, you can check out OBITS, Bleutrade Shares or Blockshares. Just make a research before making an investment. Wink

I agree but is there any legit Cloud Mining? I mean many of them look legit but in reality I never heard anyone had a profit with any of them.

And also making research before investing in something rarely helps because people who make ponzi schemes know you will make a research so they are prepared for that ).

The hashnest one is quite legitimate. It is supported by the Bitmain antminer. It is the biggest miner producer in the world.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 27, 2015, 11:07:29 AM
One of the good ways for passive income could be Cloud Mining (legit no scam) and investing on shares and get paid dividends. If you go to the cloud mining route, I'd suggest you choose Genesis Mining or Hashnest, but if you decide to invest in shares, you can check out OBITS, Bleutrade Shares or Blockshares. Just make a research before making an investment. Wink

I agree but is there any legit Cloud Mining? I mean many of them look legit but in reality I never heard anyone had a profit with any of them.

And also making research before investing in something rarely helps because people who make ponzi schemes know you will make a research so they are prepared for that ).
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 27, 2015, 10:57:47 AM
Mining is now no longer the favorite for passive income
now reward of mine continues to shrink, making a profit is not worth the effort anymore
I don't consider mining passive income, you have to work on it and spend time to maintain them, i could call it semi-passive, but there is still a profit from mining (the latest mining rigs)

if you want a good example of passive and active income you can consider my U2cloudmining site:
(i do not ask to submit)(lol)
you have the people who "work"...they ask for free shares.
you have investors they buy shares.

The incomes from the shares are passive,because you earn from the share without working.

Activity: 140
December 27, 2015, 10:57:03 AM
letsgetcrypto.com is a rotator site that will add your referral link to there rotator when you complete faucets on there rotator. freebitcoinrotator.ga and bloggingwithbloggers.com are two sites I hope to start generating passive income with from affiliates referrals and add sometime this year. So I'm using websites I created to eventually make passive income once I get enough quality information on the website.
Activity: 490
December 27, 2015, 10:53:23 AM
Passive income is a must in today's community.

I must agree with you 100% about it, obviously passive income have been good always, but in the current times, it is needed more than never.

The problem is that people tend to cheat others to obtain it, like cloud mining etc etc.
yes passive income is helpful to increase income
but for that you saying was true, now mining mostly is ponzi it's true
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2015, 10:47:44 AM
now reward of mine continues to shrink, making a profit is not worth the effort anymore
I don't consider mining passive income, you have to work on it and spend time to maintain them, i could call it semi-passive, but there is still a profit from mining (the latest mining rigs)
Activity: 504
December 27, 2015, 10:42:52 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 26, 2015, 11:26:43 PM
I'd say there's not that many passive occupations out there.
Activity: 199
in the end, you only find the beginning
December 26, 2015, 08:24:35 AM
Passive income is a must in today's community.

I must agree with you 100% about it, obviously passive income have been good always, but in the current times, it is needed more than never.

The problem is that people tend to cheat others to obtain it, like cloud mining etc etc.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 26, 2015, 08:11:59 AM
One of the good ways for passive income could be Cloud Mining (legit no scam) and investing on shares and get paid dividends. If you go to the cloud mining route, I'd suggest you choose Genesis Mining or Hashnest, but if you decide to invest in shares, you can check out OBITS, Bleutrade Shares or Blockshares. Just make a research before making an investment.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
December 26, 2015, 08:10:39 AM
I have a very cool passive income, it is about 50 cents daily for 30 days long and it costed me 10$ to invest.
So I make a passive income of 5$ monthly without doing anyting, ofcourse the method could be used many times so u can make as much as you want.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 26, 2015, 08:04:48 AM
Passive income is a must in today's community. Be it investing in dividend paying shares, renting of real estate, and more, you want to be up to your neck and beyond in passive income. If you can make a living, or a decent share of it, you can devote more time to what you like instead of work.

I invested in a quadplex straight away when I started fending for myself. Sure, I took a loan, but it was paid off easily through renting out the other three units.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
December 25, 2015, 06:16:34 PM
Based on my country trend, I would like to list out some passive income possibilities.

1. Fixed deposits
2. Renting out property.
3. Non-working partnership in business

Online and bitcoin based ways....
5. Referral system in PTC sites and bitcoin faucets.
6. Lending
7. Cloud mining

I guess you have forgot gambling and HYIP programs to include. I accept both are having huge risk for our investments. But the reward is also at same levels. Sometimes HYIP programs are referred as ponzi but gambling is not like that. If you love taking risk, you can try these for passive income.
How a gambling can be a passive income. Gambling usually requires lot of attentions and strategies to be applied time to time like managing a grocery shop or managing a class room or more than that. More over risky HYIP programs should not be recommended to any one to invest. The above list is just perfect.

We cannot include gambling into investment it's like you win everything and lose it gradually or lose everything what you have immediately hence gambling is not an investment I would choose renting out a property as a very good method of investment which gives you healthy return on investment and also cloud mining as well.
You can count gambling as an investment if you only put your bitcoin in some gambling sites to raise their funds for a period of time and you receive some interest or similar payment periodically from them. In this case the only risk is to choose the proper site that won't fade away with your investment
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
December 25, 2015, 04:56:01 PM
Based on my country trend, I would like to list out some passive income possibilities.

1. Fixed deposits
2. Renting out property.

6. Lending
7. Cloud mining

I guess you have forgot gambling and HYIP programs to include. I accept both are having huge risk for our investments. But the reward is also at same levels. Sometimes HYIP programs are referred as ponzi but gambling is not like that. If you love taking risk, you can try these for passive income.

[/quote]
I'd steer clear from HYIP's as well, they're basically just ponzi schemes. You'll end up losing everything.
Activity: 714
December 25, 2015, 04:19:28 PM

1. Fixed deposits
2. Renting out property.

6. Lending
7. Cloud mining

How a gambling can be a passive income. Gambling usually requires lot of attentions and strategies to be applied time to time like managing a grocery shop or managing a class room or more than that. More over risky HYIP programs should not be recommended to any one to invest. The above list is just perfect.

We cannot include gambling into investment it's like you win everything and lose it gradually or lose everything what you have immediately hence gambling is not an investment I would choose renting out a property as a very good method of investment which gives you healthy return on investment and also cloud mining as well.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 25, 2015, 02:38:03 PM

1. Fixed deposits
2. Renting out property.

6. Lending
7. Cloud mining

He would have meant automated gambling as a passive income source. But I too never consider gambling as a income source. Even bitcoin trading or Forex trading also same kind. The risky things should not be considered as income sources.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 25, 2015, 02:05:18 PM

1. Fixed deposits
2. Renting out property.

6. Lending
7. Cloud mining

Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
December 25, 2015, 01:50:57 PM

1. Fixed deposits
2. Renting out property.

6. Lending
7. Cloud mining

Pages:
Jump to: