Pages:
Author

Topic: Passive Income - page 64. (Read 81763 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 23, 2015, 01:29:08 PM
I wasn’t necessarily sure if this was possible when I first heard about it.  But then I started making my own blogs and after months was able to take in an extra income. Not bad for a part time online, but then I don't have enough time to face my blogs so I disposed it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 23, 2015, 11:29:35 AM
Cloud mining (short term and or with exit strategy)
Gambling investments (short term with exit strategy i.e: moneypot)

It's risky to enter in Cloud mining(short term) , possibillity of Ponzi scheme.
That's right buddy, just like some famous cloud mining with big earning before they turn into scam because it was Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 23, 2015, 08:50:34 AM
I had an idea to create a site check potential activitiy as http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
you just need a script for it, you can earn passive income from its website

I checked out the website, and it's a great website and all, but how do you make the income. Ads?
Activity: 532
December 23, 2015, 08:25:50 AM
I had an idea to create a site check potential activitiy as http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
you just need a script for it, you can earn passive income from its website
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
December 23, 2015, 08:02:30 AM
I don't have any passive income at the moment but i would like to have.
Many people count referal as passive income and this is what most of the people want to reach.
Is passive income holding the bitcoin for a long time, passive but not guaranteed that i will earn.

Have you not read what everyone has said on this topic. There is no such thing as passive income. For example if you make a dice website, you have to spend time making it, only then can you make some kind of income.

But if your dice site is already established and you have the capabilities to hire a site manager then you would have that 'passive income.'
Or say you spend some time building a website that brings in revenue through Google Adsense + affiliate earnings, I'd consider that passive income too if you're earning without putting any more work into it.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
December 22, 2015, 09:24:20 AM
i think my passive income will come from Gambling.. actually not a passive income but luck
but gambling has a fairly high risk
Passive income from gambling... are you for real? First of all gambling is not reliable source of income - of course you can be lucky once or twice not in the long run.
Every tried to gamble for an extender periods of time? Like everyday for a year? Try this first and then tell me how much money did you earn.

And it is not passive at all...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
December 22, 2015, 08:34:52 AM
Many people count referal as passive income and this is what most of the people want to reach.
Is passive income holding the bitcoin for a long time, passive but not guaranteed that i will earn.

Have you not read what everyone has said on this topic. There is no such thing as passive income. For example if you make a dice website, you have to spend time making it, only then can you make some kind of income.

But if your dice site is already established and you have the capabilities to hire a site manager then you would have that 'passive income.'
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
December 22, 2015, 06:11:30 AM
i think my passive income will come from Gambling.. actually not a passive income but luck
but gambling has a fairly high risk
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 22, 2015, 04:01:22 AM
PoS coins re the closest you can get to passive income. Staking requires no direct intervention, at least not on daily basis. I personally love DMD Diamond and Clam.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 22, 2015, 03:07:56 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2015, 03:02:17 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 22, 2015, 02:58:21 AM
You won't get anything if you don't devote your time and efforts into it. Even investments have to be maintain and such, plus, you need capital to start investing.

Exactly. You have to work for everything in life. If you don't really want something, you will never get it. You have to really work hard for any of your dreams to come true.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
December 21, 2015, 10:49:18 PM
All passive income sources are, as you say, an investment.

You put something in, be it your time, your effort, your money then wait, and hope to get profit and a ROI.

Done people suggest mining, but it isn't profitable anymore.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
December 20, 2015, 04:45:57 PM
I would really like to her some legit passive income methods.
So far I use minerfarm and ore-mine both legit and paid all time.
In ore-mine you still need to click daily or you lost some earning

You can buy autoclicker for 0,02 so you don't have to be active.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 20, 2015, 07:20:30 AM
In ore-mine you still need to click daily or you lost some earning
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 20, 2015, 05:39:38 AM

mining is the most legit, not necessarily cloud mining, but the whole mining, you cna do home mining, with the right prerequisite

it's not about find something legit or not, it's about something that has a good roi time
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
December 19, 2015, 04:27:39 PM
Why, my holdings in btc generate me money more than my salary per day on my job can. I didn't depend on my bitcoins for daily expenses though sometimes it comes in handy in emergencies. Tried investing in stocks but that doesn't seem to be doing so good right now.
Activity: 560
December 19, 2015, 03:30:48 PM
Currently i have two jobs ,one of them make me waste a full day at work and the other i just spend something around 10hours daily,soo in the time i have left from the work i like captchas and signature.
Activity: 644
December 19, 2015, 03:22:31 PM
Quote from: BTT link=topic=1269904.oumsg13293295#msg13293295 date=1450491793
You won't get anything if you don't devote your time and efforts into it. Even investments have to be maintain and such, plus, you need capital to start investing.
We just a need to smart work to get success in Bitcoin Thats upto our strategy. for no need to loose ur officical work for that, Just make this as simple and Just enjoy with Once you become a miner or big trader.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
December 19, 2015, 11:31:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: