Pages:
Author

Topic: Passive income from cryptocurrencies in 2019 - page 17. (Read 4293 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Passive income when it comes to earning from cryptocurrency, can only work for those who do not have the time to engage themselves in other aspects of earning from cryptocurrency, but i can say categorically well that, those who can trade will not want to consider going for passive income, because trading is more profitable and the profit is what most people are looking out for?
Not everyone can trade, which means they may want to consider the passive income.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think that passive income from cryptocurrency is real in 2019.
Many players in the cryptocurrency market held coins in 2018 as they were going down and had expected better times.
I see that the best times are not far off, and very soon the coins will grow to the money that players want to earn and selling their investment coins off very well.
Activity: 518
in 2018 everyone in the cryptocurrency does not get more profit if there are benefits that are just ordinary results, well for 2019 there have not been many predictions about passive or active income because we are all only in 2019, so their income is not yet so visible.

Exactly, there are no predictions so far as we are in 2019 currently a lot of experts are maintaining their silence as the crypto is unpredictable. yes the active income of 2019 is not visible, let's hope for a better market in upcoming months.
Lisk of course a good coin as neo , but I think for diversity portfolio so same can be take and master nod for example divx or same dash
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Buy NEO coins and relax. 2019 would be better and we would finally see the bullish movement. If you buy NEO tokens, you would get profit from the price increase and you would get an additional bonus with GAS tokens.
copper member
Activity: 350
This subject has been already discussed, with no conclusion obviously. Now, after a hard year there need to be more incentives for investors from coin dealers and project managers just to sell tokens. There are ETOs, but the concept seems to work for bigger entities. Dividend is more down to earth approach. Do you believe that it would be more and more normal for coins/tokens to offer additional stream of income just to get investors on board? No only as a part of the ecosystem, like Neo. Thoughts?

Well, that's really our goal of everybody here in crypto which to have a passive income so just take time to get that goal as we already know that nothing got very easily here , but it takes an extra effort to get successful.
Activity: 85
Do you agree that when it comes to speculative gains, most of the "dividend" coins like Neo, KCS or Vechain don't benefit from huge movements of price? Or is it just the biased view. To be more specific, they aren't target of pump'n'dump that often, comparing to projects that are more based on the sole price of the token. What are your view?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
the best passive income will be done via trading but its not easy.
I am member of some paid trading channels and they are doing well for me.
So i do not have to analyse Smiley I just check for signals and looking a way to automate it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
EOS itself and many of projects built upon it already provide dividends, some ICOs last year provided same utility — guess that's happening.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
You can believe and hope in anything, but I prefer to work with facts. And this means that the bounty is now almost no income, so some good passive income from the bounty is out of the question.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
This subject has been already discussed, with no conclusion obviously. Now, after a hard year there need to be more incentives for investors from coin dealers and project managers just to sell tokens. There are ETOs, but the concept seems to work for bigger entities. Dividend is more down to earth approach. Do you believe that it would be more and more normal for coins/tokens to offer additional stream of income just to get investors on board? No only as a part of the ecosystem, like Neo. Thoughts?
I think it won't hurt that much to the team offering kinds of incentives than letting everyone unload their tokens (because they are not gaining even little amounts from holding) thus hurting the price.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
It's essential for those coins just to attract more investors.

And that's what investors like, if we can get a passive income through investing with those coins it's the best choice. But it is also being abuse by other projects that are longing to have full potential with investors, they are just making that excuse and scheme to attract people that they'll scam.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Passive income come to an investment that has great project which has good team.
Their tokens will do get more value in the market which will give you more income in just doing the hold of the tokens.

That's right, this is a completely new development for investors to overcome the previous volatility, I hope this will help us get rich quick to continue investing in new and richer currencies  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
for 2019 many people want good income in cryptocurrency, both passive and active,
and I hope that the crypto market in 2019 can continue to improve.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
There are ETOs, but the concept seems to work for bigger entities. Dividend is more down to earth approach. Do you believe that it would be more and more normal for coins/tokens to offer additional stream of income just to get investors on board? No only as a part of the ecosystem, like Neo. Thoughts?
What is ETO ? I am sorry I am just hearing this for the first time. Let me google it. I found this :
https://cryptonewsmonitor.com/2018/07/14/what-is-an-equity-token-offering-eto
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
This subject has been already discussed, with no conclusion obviously.
There are several possibilities to make passive income through cryptocurrencies but you cannot be sure about you will be making reasonable amount for your capital and time taken for your research and analysis. But, I'm sure if you hold your rewards in bitcoin or in any other major coin then you may find it worth for your hard work and time.

Now, after a hard year there need to be more incentives for investors from coin dealers and project managers just to sell tokens. There are ETOs
What is ETO ? I am sorry I am just hearing this for the first time. Let me google it. It seems like an legal thing as per German regulations. Finding this very much useful and interesting. Let me share my view once I conclude my reading and few more researches. I found this : https://cryptonewsmonitor.com/2018/07/14/what-is-an-equity-token-offering-eto/
Activity: 560
I'm afraid that I have nothing to say here because all the promised projects that promised a normal profit from the number of coins did not materialize. The only project that really brought a small profit is Swissborg.
Activity: 85
Thank you for all who took the time to answer. Most of the investors in crypto space are as confused as ordinary people, and it is not without valid reason. We tried to check the most popular ways to earn more crypto just by owning tokens, but first results are as follow:
Website Freebitcoin offers CD-like deposit for crypto paying a bit over 4,08%. They are on the market for long time and didn't fail their customers. On the other hand, in 2018 Bitcoin suffered a big price fall in dollar terms. Looking back, it would be better to wait out bad times in dollars. In summary, person who has been keeping BTC at this place would end up having 4,08% more crypto after a year, and way, way less in dollar terms.
The other crypto exchange KuCoin, offers dividend for holding their tokens KCS. It pays reasonable 5-10% year interest, depending on how much trades people are performing on the exchange. And everything would be great, except of the fact, that owner of KCS lost... 60-80% value of their portfolio in dollar terms. Simply, holding tokens and getting dividend was a terrible idea: an investor increased his/her holdings in token terms, but lost most of the value in fiat terms. It doesn't look like a good investment, at all.
The similar story could be told about Neo, VeChain, which is the leader of the losses from ATH by the way and the other tokens.

No wonder there is a lot of confusion about passive earnings, as there are probably NO INVESTOR WHO HAVE ANY PROFITS from such investments. Does it mean that such investment would be unpopular in 2019? Being contrarian sometimes leads to profits.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
to work with conception of plan with the future project on online social dating for pupils of indonesia,
as the use to helps on reference as offering option for pupils of indonesia to gains with chance on service with the online social dating application.

investors might wants to put of funds on reference as becoming parts on team with the development of the DOGEM application with the table of briefing pf  CARESSEN WEBWORKS from Indonesia.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
in 2018 everyone in the cryptocurrency does not get more profit if there are benefits that are just ordinary results, well for 2019 there have not been many predictions about passive or active income because we are all only in 2019, so their income is not yet so visible.

Exactly, there are no predictions so far as we are in 2019 currently a lot of experts are maintaining their silence as the crypto is unpredictable. yes the active income of 2019 is not visible, let's hope for a better market in upcoming months.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I prefer old school PoS coins like LISK or NEO rather than buying some new coin with masternode.
Soon also Ethereum will be PoS, so buy more Ethereum and you will be able to stake it in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: