Pages:
Author

Topic: Passive income in Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 2720 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 21, 2018, 07:55:10 PM
Just try to make a research for that gives 5 percent monthly. Because for me because better to get high profit than that but you need a lot of patient because you holding a coin a few months or years depends on the coin that you have right now.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 07:49:34 PM
I don't think there are coins that dare to pay that much, usually only a few percent and the conditions must also have enough coins, if minexcoin really wants to pay that much then it really benefits the coin holder because it will be enough passive income big especially if minexcoin prices can rise

With so many coins, it just reminded me of previous mlm projects. I'm sure everyone of us knows BitConnect and its outcome earlier this year. I think minexcoin is going into that trail
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 21, 2018, 07:34:44 PM
You can look into Bithost. It's a new project and most times, new projects offering passive income tend to be profitable at the beginning of the project.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 06:19:53 PM
I think that coin that provides passive income is not new in the crypto world, before there were many like that, like masternode maybe.I am not too familiar with coins which provide passive income but I think that is not new, correct me if I am wrong.

I think that the best passive income from a coin is when it slowly but surely grows in value. I don’t know the best passive income from crypto coins.
For me it is certainly not passive income)
for me, for example, passive income is masternode or invest in exchange tokens that bring dividends
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
December 21, 2018, 05:58:31 PM
I don't think there are coins that dare to pay that much, usually only a few percent and the conditions must also have enough coins, if minexcoin really wants to pay that much then it really benefits the coin holder because it will be enough passive income big especially if minexcoin prices can rise
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 21, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
One of the passive income is masternode technology, another is just stake coins without masternode. One of these coins that I have selected is ontology. Yearly profit is around 6%.
Activity: 196
December 21, 2018, 05:27:20 PM
Mostly similar projects later do not bring profit at all since the prices of their tokens completely depreciate
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 05:24:38 PM
I think that coin that provides passive income is not new in the crypto world, before there were many like that, like masternode maybe.I am not too familiar with coins which provide passive income but I think that is not new, correct me if I am wrong.

I think that the best passive income from a coin is when it slowly but surely grows in value. I don’t know the best passive income from crypto coins.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 21, 2018, 10:15:00 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
December 21, 2018, 10:03:54 AM
hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment

I do not think any source about cryptocurrency which will help you for passive income. Altcoin can help you for a little income if you have a little balance. I am not saying that big income can not come from altcoin, I just said if you have enough money then you can earn eanough. So there is no passive source.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
December 21, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
The passive income herr in cryptocurrency is a great deal
because in just a short periodnof time you can easily obtained a huge amount of profits without paying too much effort and time to have it.
to be honest I'm not too familiar with passive income in crypto, with this I guess this kind of income will be enough fun and not throw away a long time. I myself have never got involved in this, but I've been feeling curious.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 21, 2018, 08:54:53 AM
Passive income is that you gain in your life with a small effort.
Masternode pro is a good website to take infor about masternodes, there you can set up your own to receive passive income
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 08:31:32 AM
I know only one coin which well brings my friend money he holds its on master node , pivx only of course entry very big, but I think in the future this will pay off very well!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 21, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
This is many altcoins like as this one, you just hold your token or coins in your wallet, and each month can stake the coins automatically, but so many scam coins even you can stake it, but it doesn't worth any money.
Activity: 154
December 21, 2018, 07:40:57 AM
Personally, I do not like projects that bring passive income in cryptocurrency. Usually such projects work for a long time but the coin of the project quickly depreciates.
Activity: 686
December 21, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
There is another type of passive income in crypto - Decentraland. There you can get 5% of the transactions that take place on your own land.
Activity: 348
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 21, 2018, 07:29:26 AM
I had try some passive income projects and failed at the and. For example i have shitload of caviar. It is a security token but because they are only making loss, i am getting zero passive income.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
December 21, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Passive income can be with a security token (a good profiting working company) or mining.

My favorite is dpos like semux. You just vote for delegator and get your pay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 21, 2018, 06:46:58 AM
Check some altcoins that are offering monthly dividends from their profit. I think if you are holding NEO, you will get a certain amount of GAS each month. Tombola token splits 40 percent of their income among the token holders that have above 100k tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
December 21, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
The passive income herr in cryptocurrency is a great deal
because in just a short periodnof time you can easily obtained a huge amount of profits without paying too much effort and time to have it.
Pages:
Jump to: