Pages:
Author

Topic: Passive income in Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 2720 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 04:00:10 PM
I had the smae issue as you did looking for a passive income coin.  The best one I could find is Neblio.  Its ranked around #170 and its coin ticker is NEBL.  It pays a massive 10% POS however not everyone stakes tso the inflation rate is around 6%.  The great thing is there are only 14 million in the total supply.

Neblio is a work class blockchain geared towards enterprises that is tech wise every bit as good as the big market cap projects if not better.  This is a true diamond in the rough.  Current price is about $1.80.  All time high $65.00. 

My favorite part of this coin is calculate how much a month  I will make if we ever go to 10% of the old highs.  You can really move ahead if things play out right and your holding this coin. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
I think such things are not good model for coins to create a value, so basically you will probably invest in a coin that has no real value, you should better avoid them.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
September 19, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment
Hi buddy, yes this is marketing strategies used by team so that the participants keep hold their coins, this also prevent dump price because people who want passive 5% every months will keep hold it, not sell it. Maybe you can add some info about that, what requirements for that?? Are we just hold it in private wallet or we have to do something?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:29:21 PM
hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment
I've heard this project from my friend and he have an account in minexcoin. He actually told to give this a try and the 5% monthly return is kinda good. If i have a good payout in some of my bounties, I would give this project a try. I already have an account in Dropil same like Minexcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 03:23:24 PM
It was really easy to have this passive income with cryptocurrency when masternode coins (what we know really well now) were cheap to buy and set up. Like DASH, PHORE, LUX, etc.. are just some examples of coins that paid out really well.

Right now I see masternode coins quite risky investment because of this bear market we are in, can happen that you are just left holding some heavy bags.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 03:18:20 PM
I never used the project you mentioned but I used IHT for earning incentives, its a great experience to get IHT tokens for holding long time. Another option is holding BNB in binance, KCS in kucoin, OKB in Okex exchanges, they all give rewards to holders. I think most exchanges now has this reward system in their own coin.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 19, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
I've heard about coins that generate passive income, but most of them are scam. I did not risk my money, so I did not invest in such projects. It reminds me of the pyramid scheme.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
There are lot of coins which provide passive income and most of them come from ICO. I guess the traders can take daily profit but you to research on your own in daily basis so that you can have a idea about the income.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
I think Pundix do that too, giving some dividend every month but i don't know are they still do that or not. Back then bitcore BTX do that too giving weekly return to people who hold their coins in the wallets but it's already ended. I think BNB also give some return if you hold the tokens.
yes pundix is still giving 7.3% of the coin holding every month and now pundix team has made the system of giving bonus coin even better then begore. If you are still looking for that type of coins you can go for pundix but market risk is involved.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 19, 2018, 12:03:01 PM
Passive income  is so nice to have but I don't think that crypto is able to support us with passive income at all. It needs in so much attention and strengths that could not be asked from such one.

As I understand, the passive income in the crypto world is holding, right? Now, it might be the best choice as soon as the market is just going to start the run-up. However, day traders can earn regularly.

I do not think that day trading is a passive income. Trading is a very difficult matter, which requires judiciousness and the ability to analyze the market. I believe that this is a full-time salary, not a passive income.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 11:31:32 AM
Passive income  is so nice to have but I don't think that crypto is able to support us with passive income at all. It needs in so much attention and strengths that could not be asked from such one.

As I understand, the passive income in the crypto world is holding, right? Now, it might be the best choice as soon as the market is just going to start the run-up. However, day traders can earn regularly.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 17, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
I think there are very few, either you gonna use a proof of stake coin like spectrecoin that is working on both proof of stake which would make you get more spectrecoin and or you need to either use masternode for making more money which is basically something quite similar.

The mining is not a passive income believe me, I had a friend who really had to work a lot for his machines and it took at least 10 hours a work regularly and mostly even more when something broke because they are machines that work 7/24 of course they fail sometimes. I think the easiest is proof of stake because you make money on each stake and leave whenever you want, thats why I love spectrecoin.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
September 17, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
Kickcoin is still paying out, i just received some.. was just wondering about it, how many others are doing the same
Pundi X pays too. I received some a while ago. I used to receive some Waves coins and other tokens when I held Waves in my wallet. I don't know if they still pay though.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
September 17, 2018, 07:29:27 AM
There are several stacking coins with interest payments. I have not used any so I cannot say how viable they are, but they exist. Just do your research and due diligence.
Most of these staking coins are not worth holding as their value is usually too low. The recent market slump has battered them so much.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
September 17, 2018, 07:26:18 AM
Kickcoin is still paying out, i just received some.. was just wondering about it, how many others are doing the same
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 07:11:09 AM
I think that this financial model of profit distribution is very weak. Be careful. Don't keep all your money in this coin. There is a Spotcoin project. This project also has a profit from keeping coins on the wallet.

Activity: 294
Merit: 4
September 17, 2018, 07:00:25 AM
In my opinion there are several coins that offer good passive income in this cryptocurrancy world. Some of them come from new ICO projects that offer repurchase or other attractive payments. Because I'm sure it will continue to increase so that daily income will be more valuable in the near future.
Activity: 262
September 17, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

There are coins which, with passive storage, increase in quantity as a bank deposit. I found one such Minex.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
September 17, 2018, 06:45:32 AM
I never join this kind of program. I think if there are some more, I will join. Actually, it will give us more benefits as it to be the passive income. So far, I'm only focus on the bounty programs and still hold my coins from the rewards. Passive income is still difficult to be gained right now.
Activity: 249
September 17, 2018, 06:33:07 AM
Spectre coin and LHcoin  projects pay in Ether every month. Spectre made good profit for me. But I sold these coins, and i dont't know current course. But it has good reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: