Pages:
Author

Topic: Patel's Mining pool (patelsminingpool.com) - page 2. (Read 2827 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 306
They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Here's directly from my pool thread's first post:

So, if you're looking for somewhere to point your hash, give us a try.  You aren't going to get scammed, bamboozled, swindled or defrauded here.  Proof is in the pudding: we've found our first block and miners were paid.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing some of you there.

Look familiar?

This guy has been emailing us trying to buy our pool for peanuts.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm learning that, in fact, I have ZERO knowledge of bitcoin pool...

And, in my normal life, I work with MANY Mr. Patel's (whom I have GREAT respect for) -- that is why I clicked on your thread.

I've only been mining bitcoin since 2012 -- so my apologies -- and I only wish you the best for your pool...

ok thank you and i am sorry don't mind my word please if you like my pool then please mine on there and i think i misunderstood your words thats why i think i said that. i am sorry and if you would accept my sorry then please mine on the pool i f you would like and the promotion is till going on and also we are going to change the theme of the pool and we are working on it and we will make it whole different and everyone will like it
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
I'm learning that, in fact, I have ZERO knowledge of bitcoin pool...

And, in my normal life, I work with MANY Mr. Patel's (whom I have GREAT respect for) -- that is why I clicked on your thread.

I've only been mining bitcoin since 2012 -- so my apologies -- and I only wish you the best for your pool...

Look familiar?

If you follow the link -- the pool is ALSO EXACTLY the same...

Huh Huh Huh

the pool is made on the same github code that's why and other pools will be like that to but they will be different in colors and if you think that we have copied the pool then you don't have any knowledge in bitcoin pool

Look familiar?

If you follow the link -- the pool is ALSO EXACTLY the same...

Huh Huh Huh

So, if you're looking for somewhere to point your hash, give us a try.  You aren't going to get scammed, bamboozled, swindled or defrauded here.  Proof is in the pudding: we've found our first block and miners were paid.

Look familiar?

well coincident but sorry i have removed it   
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool

Look familiar?
Interesting...

hello everyone,
I am the owner of Patel's mining Pool and we have just launched our pool about a month ago. we heard very good thing about this form so we would like to talk with everyone on this bitcoin form and we are launching our new pool talk here. Our bitcoin mining pool is basically for people who don't want to pay the pools fees thats why we have created our pool that will only run off donation nothing else so by saying that our pool has a 0% pool fees with PROP automatic payout system. Also we have a new promotion on our pool going on on which the person who finds the block will get $500 in BTC direct to their wallet same day the bock is found and we are keeping this promotion for full 1 year. so if you like mining then come mine on patelsminingpool.com with 0% pool fees.

Thank you for reading.

POOL INFO
Pool:                        Patel's Mining Pool
Proxy:                      No
Generation address:  19RE4mz2UbDxDVougc6GGdoT4x5yXxwFq2  
Payout method:        PROP
Fee:                         0%
Pay Tx Reward:        Yes
Vardiff:                    starts at 1042.  Range from 8 to 1048576.
Local Work:             stratum
Pay Orphans:           No
Min Withdrawal:       0.001
Merge Mining:          No

HOW TO CONNECT MINER

Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.patelsminingpool.com:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

You MUST register and use a valid email address. the pool does not requires you to validate the email.
PROP payouts.
MPOS front end running on NOMP stratum.

So, if you're looking for somewhere to point your hash, give us a try.  You aren't going to get scammed, bamboozled, swindled or defrauded here.

try it out
Is it too late to participate in the "First 100 miners with 1Th" promotion?

no it is not too late you can still take advantage of the promotion
Is it too late to participate in the "First 100 miners with 1Th" promotion?
hello everyone,
I am the owner of Patel's mining Pool and we have just launched our pool about a month ago. we heard very good thing about this form so we would like to talk with everyone on this bitcoin form and we are launching our new pool talk here. Our bitcoin mining pool is basically for people who don't want to pay the pools fees thats why we have created our pool that will only run off donation nothing else so by saying that our pool has a 0% pool fees with PROP automatic payout system. Also we have a new promotion on our pool going on on which the person who finds the block will get BTC2 direct to their wallet same day the bock is found and we are keeping this promotion for full 1 year. so if you like mining then come mine on patelsminingpool.com with 0% pool fees. we will also give away an antminer s7 and avalon 6 miner if some one find a block.

Thank you for reading.

POOL INFO
Pool:                        Patel's Mining Pool
Proxy:                      No
Generation address:  19RE4mz2UbDxDVougc6GGdoT4x5yXxwFq2  
Payout method:        PROP
Fee:                         0%
Pay Tx Reward:        Yes
Vardiff:                    starts at 1024.  Range from 1024 to 131072
Local Work:             stratum
Pay Orphans:           No
Min Withdrawal:       0.001
Merge Mining:          No

HOW TO CONNECT MINER

Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.patelsminingpool.com:3333 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

You MUST register and use a valid email address. the pool does not requires you to validate the email.
PROP payouts.

Pages:
Jump to: